Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Phenix coin Haters  (Read 1033 times)
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:52:47 PM

In testament as to why Phenix coin is superior and a success in the making, we successfully managed to GET OFF an exchange by demand of the miners. While evry other coin is rushing to get listed , we are taking our time to build up the support base and services to solidfy the base before we get ruined by pump and dump. Eat that Haters, we effectively doubled the value of our coin by refusing to be put on an exchange.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypt0maniac

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:01:22 PM

HATERS GONNA HATE

http://belieber.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/haters-gonna-hate.gif
vinne81

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:03:18 PM

HATERS GONNA HATE

hyoshi

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:24:13 AM

In testament as to why Phenix coin is superior and a success in the making, we successfully managed to GET OFF an exchange by demand of the miners. While evry other coin is rushing to get listed , we are taking our time to build up the support base and services to solidfy the base before we get ruined by pump and dump. Eat that Haters, we effectively doubled the value of our coin by refusing to be put on an exchange.
Good move - we are in the same boat - no need to get on an exchange, unless its Gox LOL
kevmif

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:25:06 PM

I invested a bit of time in to PXC. Their mistake is not growing a community.

They don't have a forum listed on their website - not even a link to bitcointalk.
Their poker site was a ripper of an idea but it barely worked.
The poker site went from barely working to not working - I have not seen a promised hourly tournament in a week.
My balance on the poker site has since disappeared.

So, compared to feathercoin which has a very active community and a marketplace and is on an exchange, why would anyone bother with PXC? Some good ideas, but poor execution and little to no communication channels. An absolute shame cause the poker idea could be a game changer.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:37:58 PM

So how much did the early adapters make? I am sure you all made out hand over fist so its not big deal now if it gets pulled or not.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:42:23 PM

So how much did the early adapters make? I am sure you all made out hand over fist so its not big deal now if it gets pulled or not.

As is the case, with all pump and dump coins.

Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:44:31 PM

Not sure where these last few posts came from. 

The PXC developers are working on several new projects.  They've leaked out a couple of videos and screenshots from them.  They hit a snag when coinchoose added the coin, and difficulty skyrocketed.  They've had to stop what they were doing and work on that issue.  The slow confirmation times messed up their ability to test the projects. 

The price has stayed very stable, and I haven't seen any large holder dump, but rather more people buy the coin. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
AquaMan

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:47:05 PM

The PXC developers are working on several new projects.  They've leaked out a couple of videos and screenshots from them.  They hit a snag when coinchoose added the coin, and difficulty skyrocketed.  They've had to stop what they were doing and work on that issue.  The slow confirmation times messed up their ability to test the projects. 

The price has stayed very stable, and I haven't seen any large holder dump, but rather more people buy the coin. 
Yup, a lot more buying...
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:47:56 PM

AquaMan why'd you close your [ANN] Icecoin thread?

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
AquaMan

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:49:50 PM

AquaMan why'd you close your [ANN] Icecoin thread?
Well, I wont name names, yet.. but there were some issues that had to be fixed, the coin was invaded, hogtied and gagged right off the bat... apparently someone thought it was valuable 2 minutes after release lol .  We'll see a re-launch soon-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: