Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TINFOIL HAT TUESDAY: BTC-e is a honey pot?  (Read 187 times)
BitWhale (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:48:29 AM

Just a thought, no proof. Pure speculation.

I, for one, don't believe BTC-e's official statement that Alexander Vinnick wasn't involved in the operations of BTC-e. I also see no reason this new BTC-e.nz site wouldn't be seized immediately after it's creation. I mean, I know NZ has been protecting Kim Dotcom for a long while... but this situation is a lil different. We're talking billions of dollars in ghost funds from all over the world, including USA. I know Uncle Sam wants his cut.

Those that have been around long enough know that "Aleksy & Alexander" were the only names we knew for the people behind BTC-e. Vinnick's BTCtalk user name is also well known and is known to work closely with the btc-e exchange.

Is there a particular reason I'm missing maybe in why a .nz url wouldn't be immediately seized? Are they some how safe from immediate seizure?

It's not like they worked out a deal with the US to reopen, if that was the case the original domain would be back for business, ya?

Just some fun speculation Smiley hope you are all are having a good evening/day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: