Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:16:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about pump and dump groups  (Read 568 times)
ravid32 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:56:41 AM

A lot of people say that they are a scam because the admins buy the coins before the pump and then announce the coins and once the price increases they sell them off while the members of the groups lose money. My question is why can't the members also sell their coins after the increase. A small profit is still a profit, right? You can still make small profit with pump and dump, yes you won't make 100% profit or even when 50% but you'll still make a profit. Please tell me why is my thinking wrong.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:29:52 AM

A lot of people say that they are a scam because the admins buy the coins before the pump and then announce the coins and once the price increases they sell them off while the members of the groups lose money. My question is why can't the members also sell their coins after the increase. A small profit is still a profit, right? You can still make small profit with pump and dump, yes you won't make 100% profit or even when 50% but you'll still make a profit. Please tell me why is my thinking wrong.

well most pump and dump groups turns to be a scam. because you didn't know when they dump the coins. if you smart enough sell it when you gain a little of profit. and don't wait for the signal

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ravid32 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:59:28 AM

well most pump and dump groups turns to be a scam. because you didn't know when they dump the coins. if you smart enough sell it when you gain a little of profit. and don't wait for the signal

That's what I'm saying. Make a profit and sell. Rinse and repeat.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:09:46 AM

I do not believe in a group like this.
One action I will take is to get away from it and not join the group.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
coin_coin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:58:03 PM

You can find such groups in Chinese chat app QQ. They often claims to pump one coin together, I never trust them . I suggest you too.

CINDICATOR.COM12 September 2017 Token Sale
WP
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:16:26 PM

don't join to those groups. because they want to hype their own tokens and you won't sell it back again with those prices. so they are selling their own tokens with high price to you.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:15:05 PM

yep. people say they get scam when they panic buy
and then another day the price will go dump.
that will make them lost hope and say the coin is a scam.
Trading or buying is a sacrifice for all of us.
thats why we need to learn the characteristic of the coin before we make a move.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:26:24 PM

Most of the pump and dump groups are scam because they tell you that this certain coin will pump but it eventually will not. They mostly hype coins which you have never heard of and regret after, that's why it is better for you to stay off of this group.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:55:16 PM

If youre lucky enough to enter on those prices which you do see that you earn some amounts then if you are not waiting for the signal and you are wise enough then you would do such thing.Exiting as soon as possible if you do see the chances but if you are completely blinded because of your greed then you will surely wait for their signal but the truth is you are just being used for them to make money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:45:20 PM

The coins which have been announced in these groups, get pumped immediately. Opening the page and put an order is too late at the moment, a bot is useful for this kind of thing but not really the fastest method.
The same is also for the dump, they are typically dumped within three minutes or less. The only one who makes the profit is the owner of the pump & dump group.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:03:55 AM

The Pump and Dump take place very fast, you may profit unless you have the ability to be even faster. I suggest not to try, most people lost money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: