Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Lucky moments during gambling?  (Read 1536 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:44:12 PM

Well i've won a couple of times in dice and bacarrat and i consider all those times my lucky moments. There's just nit much into it. These games are won by luck and since i won, those are my lucky moments

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
didoubk

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:45:19 PM

I really can not forget about my first win in gambling. It was 3 years ago, i won a sum of 875 euros, a very special moment when the last bet was finish.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:57:18 PM

I have had many winning streaks and because i am into sports betting and we don'r win or loose much per game  so my wins are not mostly one that you will even celebrate or cherish that much to note the day down but i can say there's been a lot of wonderful moments  for me.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:27:10 PM

Being a sports gambler sometimes you experience those moments of luck when you win at the last moment. It's the most wonderful moment ever. My best memory is last year when i put money on a champions league match Barcelona vs PSG. The first match ended 4-0 for PSG and yet i put my money on Barcelona to qualify. The odd was very high. Then the match day the score was 3-1 to Barcelona at the 88th minute. Everybody thought it was over but they actually did it. They scored 3 goals in 6 minutes and the winning goal was at the last seconds. It was a magical moment for me and it's my best memory in gambling.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:06:56 AM

My luckiest moment during gambling is when I play in a lottery though its not big amount as everyone has but it really helps a lot during that time because I'm still a student. Actually, I just bet once in a blue moon that I bet just when I feel to bet. During that time I just try if I can win P4500 for just P10 ticket.
When tomorrow comes, I didn't know that time I won the lottery but unexpectedly I ask my schoolmate that always loves to bet and he said the combination number and I was shocked that I won. When I claim the price money I pay some of my tuition fee and give some of my money to my parents. I would say only the fortune can tell if you are lucky enough.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1234

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:24:11 AM

I have had many winning streaks and because i am into sports betting and we don'r win or loose much per game  so my wins are not mostly one that you will even celebrate or cherish that much to note the day down but i can say there's been a lot of wonderful moments  for me.

I believe sports is exciting and sports betting is better than dice. As we know sports betting is an EV+ game and the gambler can get an edge over the bookie by their skills and if they have knowledge about the game. On the other hand the games which are EV- like dice depends on the players luck and nothing else.

Again the downside is that in sports many matches are fixed and in poker there are player colluding among themselves. So I guess being lucky is the only thing that matters in these scenarios.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:28:36 AM

Well this happened with a friend of mine twice, he is just a one lucky fellow. He is one of those yolo gamblers. He mostly gambles on sports, anyway first time it happened was in South Africa vs Pakistan series where Pakistan was out of the match and they won in the last 2 overs, one by Junaid khan and another with saeed ajmal. His bet was around 2000 dollars on that match and Pakistan won that series. Same kind of stuff happened in the srilanka vs Pakistan t20 match, Pakistan won when they were i think 40/5.

He has won too many bets in these situations, my question is have anyone else experienced this kind of luck while they were gambling?

Yes something very similar has happened with me, so I was 5000$ down on a match and had this one chance of getting it right so I decided to put 5000$ a team and suddenly the match went draw so i thought I lost and suddenly they decided to play super over so my team won, and that guy canceled the bet on me so my debts were cleard and that was pure luck for me.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

When my first attempt promo on primedice when they launch high risk high reward contest.
I try to deposit 0.01 and using 0.01% winning chance with 1000 sat per bet and finally I won 0.09 within 500 rolls.

I feel amazing and can't believe that it can happen !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:56:09 AM

When my first attempt promo on primedice when they launch high risk high reward contest.
I try to deposit 0.01 and using 0.01% winning chance with 1000 sat per bet and finally I won 0.09 within 500 rolls.

it's a rare opportunity, to be able to win very slim chances of winning,., and that is a huge fortune, because not everyone can do it, but it will probably not happen again unless you can formulate a mature strategy and be able to minimize any risks that will occur
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:06:37 PM

Well this happened with a friend of mine twice, he is just a one lucky fellow. He is one of those yolo gamblers. He mostly gambles on sports, anyway first time it happened was in South Africa vs Pakistan series where Pakistan was out of the match and they won in the last 2 overs, one by Junaid khan and another with saeed ajmal. His bet was around 2000 dollars on that match and Pakistan won that series. Same kind of stuff happened in the srilanka vs Pakistan t20 match, Pakistan won when they were i think 40/5.

He has won too many bets in these situations, my question is have anyone else experienced this kind of luck while they were gambling?

I think if he has won a lot of bets now, that will not be luck but it may be a coincidence, a skill or an experience. I did experience this kind of thing but it never lasted. Well I guess Pakistan is really that good to keep their wins in a row. Most of the sports gambling depends on the team and not mostly on the people who put a bet on the team.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:09:39 PM

I have had many winning streaks and because i am into sports betting and we don'r win or loose much per game  so my wins are not mostly one that you will even celebrate or cherish that much to note the day down but i can say there's been a lot of wonderful moments  for me.

I believe sports is exciting and sports betting is better than dice. As we know sports betting is an EV+ game and the gambler can get an edge over the bookie by their skills and if they have knowledge about the game. On the other hand the games which are EV- like dice depends on the players luck and nothing else.

Again the downside is that in sports many matches are fixed and in poker there are player colluding among themselves. So I guess being lucky is the only thing that matters in these scenarios.
yes i personally feel that the lucky moments frequently happened whenever i do placed bet on sports betting , for a little example yesterday in a match of chelsea vs newcastle , i do bet in the last 5 minutes of first half  on over 0.5 yellow cards for the first half and guess what i get? the yellow cards given in 45+1 !

exactle in the last minute , and my bet won with nice odds , really frequently happened  Grin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1132

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:43:12 PM

it's a rare opportunity, to be able to win very slim chances of winning,., and that is a huge fortune, because not everyone can do it, but it will probably not happen again unless you can formulate a mature strategy and be able to minimize any risks that will occur
Even you do try to formulate a mature strategy or still using the old ways it wont really guarantee you to make the same winnings again unless if you are really extremely lucky on that time then hitting up is possible. I was really amazed since i didnt able to hit up that 0.01% even on 1-5% i am already scared on making such bettings even on very low base bets.There are really time that we care lucky just like my side i did able to make profits of 0.05 on a few roll on playing dice with 40% probability with a small bankroll.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:15:04 PM

I really can not forget about my first win in gambling. It was 3 years ago, i won a sum of 875 euros, a very special moment when the last bet was finish.

This is really a big win and a obviously it would be your special moment the second those money would have reached your hand. Its is a special feeling whenever you win irrespective how small the amount might be. So in those regards 875 Eur would have made you felt on top of the world.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:27:55 PM

Well i've won a couple of times in dice and bacarrat and i consider all those times my lucky moments. There's just nit much into it. These games are won by luck and since i won, those are my lucky moments

I can't forget my lucky moment in gambling when I made some profits on Trading using the free satoshis on bitsler, I never knew that I could make that 0.00002 bitcoin to 0.08 bitcoin in just half an hour, I was so happy that time and I got greedy, I continued playing gambling using my profits and sadly, the house got it back and I never get the chance to win again.

That is why  I've come up to a conclusion that winning doesn't mean you have to continue, because in gambling, that is suicide.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:12:52 PM

Actually, I remember when I was gambling with my friends with cards. We were betting on 500$ each. That means 2000$ (We were 4 players) So, the winner would take all the money. However, I was not good at playing with cards and I took the risk. I was so stressed out.

When my turn was up, I took my time and my friends were like hurry up dude. Then I got really lucky and I managed to win. My friends thought I was cheating, but they did not find any proof. I did not cheat anyway.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:34:31 PM

What was the odds when he won it? Have you asked him? Maybe a lot of people here are luckier than him.

There are those who are always betting to the losing team but with great odds.
If suddenly the other team won then they will get something which is bigger than what he paid for a week of doing this over and over.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:05:53 PM

I always played virtual gambling, mostly crypto now a days. Luckiest moment till now is when I doubled my money in just 30sec and exited with 100% profit. I was just waiting to board a flight, then to pass the time I open a gambling site(BITSLER) and put 1,00,000 dogecoins on my first move of the day and won 100% profit in it. I was too happy coz I earned my flight expense in just 30 sec.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:41:23 PM

Good for you! Never really had any lucky moment. The only time I could consider my lucky moment was when playing dice on cryptogames and then after long streaks of losses and already in a bet about 0.05, I took the craziest risk of continuing the bet to recover my loss.

My heart almost popped out of my chest before I could roll, and then luckily for me, I won that bet and since then, it has been a thug of war trying to gamble whenever such scenario plays out in my head.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
yesboiasni

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:45:51 PM

My luckiest moment was when in 1 day I won 5 bets, 1 by 1.
To total $1300 in profit. From $100 heh

----------- CHECK SHOPIFY STORES ON SALE ------------------
 -------------   https://www.oklox.com ----------------
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:26:43 PM

My luckiest moment was when in 1 day I won 5 bets, 1 by 1.
To total $1300 in profit. From $100 heh

Lucky indeed, personally the lucky moment I had is when my money was left with $80 from $500 and then after keeping on play I finally get back my money with a 150% profit, that is my luckiest day and after that my money was keep on loosing little by little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: