Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Pyramid - 1.5x Payout (First hour is blind!)  (Read 2933 times)
Ilikeham

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 09:59:24 PM

payment received, thanks and good work.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CJYP

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 10:43:20 PM

I received my payment about an hour ago. Thank you!
EpicNoob

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 11:14:37 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2011, 03:22:59 AM by DarthWader

n/a
phungus

Activity: 128

I'm doin' fine on cloud 9

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 01:07:48 AM

Paid out as well. Thanks!

You can tell it will work when the English is proper. :-)

I can do stuff
beyond (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 01:14:16 AM

Still monitoring for deposits, but we are also planning round #2 for tomorrow, glad everyone is having fun with it Smiley

Thanks for the praise everyone!

(didnt want to bump thread but phungus has just posted anyways)
phungus

Activity: 128

I'm doin' fine on cloud 9

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 12:55:00 PM

:-)

I can do stuff
alex0

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 02:20:04 PM

Why maximum bid = 2 BTC? Most of the other pyramids have maximum 4-5 BTC
beyond (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 02:31:54 PM

rule #1 - dont question the rules.
asuspowered

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 08:38:45 PM

bumppp
beyond (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 11:22:14 PM

round two is making it seem as if there is no money in the account, however it was distributed as part of round #2 and there is a greater balance on that "account"

Please look at both if you are concerned.  This pool will end at midnight without another deposit.
NoValues

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 12:28:43 AM

sent 0.1
beyond (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 12:09:01 AM

This game will be ending shortly, and in an attempt to clear my name I've attached a zip with screenshots of my client for all 3 rounds.

This thread will be locked upon completion of the game.

for any future pyramid operator, I would strongly recommend running a new wallet.dat file for each round/game you run, otherwise your payouts from futuregames will come out of other rounds and confuse everyone.

http://imgur.com/a/rwmhA#DyHWF

*edit not a zip, apparantly cant do attachments, so its on imgur
anodyne

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 12:24:37 AM

Lots of people playing these over and over, so there's also the chance that some entries will be legitimate entries that have inputs that are from payouts sent by earlier game addresses.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
beyond (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 12:53:38 AM

Thnx anodyne, Ilikeham has responded and I'm trying to explain what hes seeing.  Basically the 16cr address on round 1 & 3 indicates that its actually me playing, but I pointed out his address is on all 3 and looks very similar, if getting in a bit later each time.

There is also 14iRu6m5bcFhgXc4d1nLpTaC6xs5Xem9Qr which was in round 1 winning and 2 loosing
and 1AdP1P4SP7du9zkLGTEk9XVYAWpEHi6qdo in round 1 twice, 1 winning 1 loosing so far.

I think this is just an unfortunate misunderstanding, that could have been handled a little more discretely.
Ilikeham

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 01:00:39 AM

I do feel that I attempted that discretion part. At that time I felt I was being fluffed off, despite what I think was a calm approach.

As I said, I'll look at this again tomorrow and if I'm wrong I will publicly apologize and compensate you. In the meantime, I have kids to get in bed and a wife that needs more than a "Hey how ya doing".
beyond (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 01:16:40 AM

We both obviously blew it out of proportion.  regardless, I would love everyone to check the block explorer, and let the masses decide.

the player  in question had address 16cr... in the first and last round.

There is also question of the last round of all three of the first transactions being me, even though ones51 has claimed ownership of the first deposit of round #3 in the spreadsheet chat, I'm sure if asked he would verify this.

All i'm looking for is to clear my name, I find the guilty until proven innocent around here to be kind of alarming, and sort of the anti-thesis of freedom that bitcoin and opensource stands for.

I'll request publicly that after round 1 closes in an hour (pending any new deposits) nobody send money to those addresses, as I will be closing the bitcoin client down, and archiving the wallet for 7 days, then destroying it.

This is for my own protection should any government people come looking as most of this stuff is fairly questionable legally.

Ops, or anyone else, please weigh in on this, I'll be here until this round ends and will be donating the proceeds to ilikeham as a show of good faith, dont have any other btc donate at the moment, my mining rig has about .02 on deepbit, since this difficulty jump ruined profitability for me, and I've stopped.

I am of the mind that btc is overvalued currently, so I've been selling it at virwox as soon as I get it, this is why I have no other btc to compensate him with.  I'm trying to be as transparent as I can, and thank everyone for their support and time they take to investigate this disagreement.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: