Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new and promising altcoin?  (Read 2116 times)
Kalu1 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:47:17 AM

Am actually new on bitcointalk, I want to know if there are new and promising altcoins
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:17:14 AM

A good place to start would be threads with lots of posts in announcements for altcoins. These are usually fairly popular albeit you're technically arriving to the scene late, which can be seen as a disadvantage.

Otherwise, read through the rest of the posts there to see what's up and coming. Unfortunately it can be difficult to tell what's real or not so make sure you do your research.

Off the top of my head, without doing all your homework for you, POStoken and DeepOnion are fairly popular altcoins that are up-and-coming. They have airdrops going on you might be able to apply for. Unfortunately you are a new member so Deeponion won't accept you but it's a nice community. Get used to the long haul.

Cheers.
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:20:09 AM

I think that komodo is very promising. It is only 1 year old and you can still buy more komodo. Right now, it is ranked 27 on the market cap and its price is continue to increase. Therefore, if you are new and want to invest in crypto, I suggest that you should buy komodo. Stay away from token because it is banned in both Chinese and the USA. Therefore, it is hard for token to increase its price

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Lovetrading

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:29:50 AM

Am actually new on bitcointalk, I want to know if there are new and promising altcoins
So many choices, so little money.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:35:47 AM

A good place to start would be threads with lots of posts in announcements for altcoins. These are usually fairly popular albeit you're technically arriving to the scene late, which can be seen as a disadvantage.

Otherwise, read through the rest of the posts there to see what's up and coming. Unfortunately it can be difficult to tell what's real or not so make sure you do your research.

Off the top of my head, without doing all your homework for you, POStoken and DeepOnion are fairly popular altcoins that are up-and-coming. They have airdrops going on you might be able to apply for. Unfortunately you are a new member so Deeponion won't accept you but it's a nice community. Get used to the long haul.

Cheers.
i agree with mate reading and searching fot this forum he can get the more ideas and skills in the discussion threads here i bitcointalk forum, and he need to learn what kind of coins he want to buy.

Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:59:30 AM

new coin alot, promising alot, but hard to predict any future especially for new coin. well, you can go to speculation discussion to learn more and do your own reading as well.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:00:36 AM

There are a lot of new and promising altcoins and most of them are found on the ICO's, make it a habit of reading threads here on this forum and check also the projects if they are promising and would most likely be successful in the future or even after the ICO. There are also some coins which are promising but are not new like NEM but then again, you also have to do your own research on these coins, make use of your time while you are still a newbie.
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:16:34 AM

ICO for the LakeBanker project is running Phase 2 in October (Phase 1 is active now with a small cap and a big discount).

The LakeBanker "Crowd-Banking" system is a spinoff from long-standing crypto exchange LakeBTC.com. We're a major exchange (we traded $50 million yesterday). The LakeBanker system has been operating in Beta within LakeBTC for 1.5 years with strong proof of concept. This is already a real business.

If you’d like to know more, check out our ANN thread and formal whitepaper

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:21:39 AM

The only question here is they have enough money to buy them all

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
jhdeanda

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:51:49 AM

I would say Monetha looks very promising
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:09:32 AM

They have many promising altcoins but its hard to choose in what altcoins going to buy. but its better to ask to the people knows and the altcoins need to choose and also it going to rise early.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:34:28 AM

If you want to know any new and promising altcoin , you can just go to the Bounties(altcoin) below the Marketplace (Altcoins) along the childboards (subtopic) . After you click the Bounties(Altcoins) , you can find bounty ICO topics that are listed. Also you can search it in the searchbox if you want to know more about your prefered bounty ICO.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:44:18 AM

There are a lot of ICO's and some are bad and some are good. Investing in an ICO is just like any other investment, you should do you research.

These are the qualities i look for before investing into an ICO:-

- Strong team - Both in development team and also the CEO's / marketing (People focus too much on the developers which is important but not everything. no point having a great team to create something, if nobody can advertise it and push the startup in the right direction.)
- Realistic vision - not aiming too high or if they do not reach their target everyone who invested will be disappointed
- Solid whitepaper - Well thought out, shows realistic goals, a strong good vision and a plan of action
- Strong social media presence - A social media that shows they are connected with everyone
- Good customer support - Shows they care, and they have invested time and money into making sure the average investor can ask questions
- Good website - A business who is willing to throw time and effort into a good website are less likely to be a scam
- finite supply - ICO's with no cap can be dangerous and can simply just damage their own coin by releasing more for more investment.
-Market they are getting involved with - Is this a new market? or a dying one? who controls the market?

Finally
- Good concept and catchy name - A good ethos and a name that makes them stand out. Personally i would avoid anything that is something "coin".

Personally i am looking at Crowdholding as it matches all the criteria i listed above and i am interested in their concept of co-creation. Also they are in their pre-sale so you can get a lot more tokens for you money, compared to ICO's. There ICO launches on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com/

Hope this helps you and happy investing!
LittleDiver

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:56:32 AM

When you look at every white paper, all altcoins seem so promising Smiley Be careful making your choice. Don't trust beautiful words only. Make your research or trust the opinion of professionals.

But of course, lots of promising projects here, on Bitcointalk. You can also look for on the websites, making lists of upcoming ICOs. But don't forget that any team can pay for the advertising. Make your choice wisely.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:11:20 AM

Quite a lot of them really but one has to do a good study on the forum and get updated too. I recently registered with Waves and also increasing my values with the help of the site faucets. You can also try it out coz it's now about $4 when I checked yesterday.
asanezz7

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:14:55 AM

There are many upcoming ICO's which has a potential, but it's hard to predict which will succeed so choose or invest wisely. Wink

NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:25:07 AM

To be clear for you who is still a newbie in this forum, you will definitely receive so many responses here with various altcoins of choice. Expect this because there are so many coins and people here have their own choices. And in the end, you will be confused as to who is really telling the truth. So you still need to verify them through your own research.
Usuadog

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:27:10 AM

There are many upcoming ICO's which has a potential, but it's hard to predict which will succeed so choose or invest wisely. Wink

Ofcourse, that is why the OP is asking what to invest in.

One of the only coins that looks promising right now is the new coin from Bitdice.

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:43:42 AM

Exscudo. Boscoin. Tezos there are many promising coin. After china ico regulation clear neo will be up more than the all time high before. Boscoin also will be launch their blockchain near. Exscudo will release test net in 4 october.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:30:08 PM

For me there's a lot of promising and new alternative coins and i think most of them can found in the ICO's. It is my tip, read and read more about this forum to be familiar and to know how to get a new and promising altcoins. Just have a patience for looking at it. There are also some coins that promising but it is actually new but as I said, if you have a patience you will look for a superb alternative coin.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████