Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new and promising altcoin?  (Read 2116 times)
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

Am actually new on bitcointalk, I want to know if there are new and promising altcoins
There is a lot of choice for you, one of them is the kickico because it was not only offering the useless token but that can be considered as the token with a lot of usage, but this time aventus seems to be a good choice too but the ico already ended.
lucky_girl

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:41:10 PM

Am actually new on bitcointalk, I want to know if there are new and promising altcoins
There is a lot of choice for you, one of them is the kickico because it was not only offering the useless token but that can be considered as the token with a lot of usage, but this time aventus seems to be a good choice too but the ico already ended.

And when will aventus or kickico come to exchanges?
Denov Setu

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:52:08 PM

For me there's a lot of promising and new alternative coins and i think most of them can found in the ICO's. It is my tip, read and read more about this forum to be familiar and to know how to get a new and promising altcoins. Just have a patience for looking at it. There are also some coins that promising but it is actually new but as I said, if you have a patience you will look for a superb alternative coin.
I am totally agree with you,, this forum have more information about the new and good projects or altcoins and so many discussion about how to get them
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:01:11 PM

Yes there are a lot of promising altcoins but the best one at this moment is Aeternity(AE), recently listed on exchanges and has the huge potential to grow. AE price will go to moon after the launch of there very own aeternity blockchain. It is the best time to invest in aeternity if you are interested.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Stelfox

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:17:53 PM

Is it really necessary to look for new coins? I do not think so. Established coins offer still a lot of growth potential while becoming household names. Even after ~10 years of crypto we are still at the beginning of a mega trend, wait till the general public starts buying cryptos like they buy stocks.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:15:09 PM

DeepOnion!
Not because I'm wearing it as signature. I belive in it, that's why my signature is that. I'm not even in the airdrop, so not earning anything.

Why DeepOnion, because natively integrated with the TOR network and ALL connections are made over the TOR network.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:55:06 PM

DeepOnion!
Not because I'm wearing it as signature. I belive in it, that's why my signature is that. I'm not even in the airdrop, so not earning anything.

Why DeepOnion, because natively integrated with the TOR network and ALL connections are made over the TOR network.
Yes you and all of your deep friends are not biased at all about the shitcoin you all are advertising, there are coins such as Dash and Zcash even

Monero all are much better than your token of scam why don't you recommend investing on those coins mate? those coins are not airdropped on

Random people looking for some free money to have thinking they could get rich just like that over 40 weeks I doubt it if anyone even buys your

Token for a few cents.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:05:50 PM

We should take a closer look on projects that developing solutions for decentralized exchanges. Hard regulation are getting closer day by day

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:09:50 PM

When you review new projects, make sure you can find the team members on LinkedIn and with at last 100 connections for person.

BranNutz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:53:40 PM

Signatum is far better than DeepOnion, and it's TOR based and fair launch. Not like bull**** onion devs choosing who gets coins and who doesn't.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:41:23 AM

There are plenty of altcoins and to be honest, each day someone or the other releases a new coin. Like other suggested give yourself some read and then take a call where you want to invest. For some, one coin works better than the other. It's just a personal preference sometimes. The most happening alt coin at the moment is DeepOnion. You may wanna read about it a bit.
Wildwest

Activity: 1749
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:46:20 AM

There is many good new altcoins will launch in this month like Rivetz and KICKICO. Both are have good project, planning and also promising as the best if seen from the popularity of the project so that many investors are interested to invest their money into that project.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:35:52 AM

Don't ask these type of question, as most of the people will recommend you coins that they have bought.

If you have no clue, I think either you should spend some time to know some altcoins, best way would be to use coinmarketcap.com and check the coins with low market cap and good team, etc.

Or if you are adamant about just investing, then buy up some of the primary coins like Bitcoin, Eth, LTC, etc.

If you don't have time to spend to learn, then I would advice not to invest at all, as you will be walking blindly.
StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:46:49 AM

Exscudo. Boscoin. Tezos there are many promising coin. After china ico regulation clear neo will be up more than the all time high before. Boscoin also will be launch their blockchain near. Exscudo will release test net in 4 october.

Tezos is probably over-priced.  They're going to get more competitors, such as EOS or Radix.global.

DylanJones

Activity: 84

Refereum.com

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:17:53 AM

I think that komodo is very promising.
^ Thanks for this tip, checking it out!
saljenjen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:40:26 AM

I know not technically new, but I like Golem. They crashed a bit, but they've pretty much held steady. I look at coins that aren't so "wild." FUN and DAO also look pretty promising.
YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:47:30 AM

To be clear for you who is still a newbie in this forum, you will definitely receive so many responses here with various altcoins of choice. Expect this because there are so many coins and people here have their own choices. And in the end, you will be confused as to who is really telling the truth. So you still need to verify them through your own research.
Agree. People are promoting their interested coins here, So be careful, just get the idea from them and do your own research.

lucky_girl

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:30:09 AM

When will aventus or kickico come to exchanges? Where can find this information?

I see a lot of people promoting their own coin. If they have something from mentioned coin in signiture I just ignore them  Grin
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:51:15 AM

DeepOnion!

Yes you and all of your deep friends are not biased at all about the shitcoin you all are advertising, there are coins such as Dash and Zcash even

Monero all are much better than your token of scam why don't you recommend investing on those coins mate? those coins are not airdropped on

Random people looking for some free money to have thinking they could get rich just like that over 40 weeks I doubt it if anyone even buys your

Token for a few cents.

Calm down mate! Fact that you are not earning DeepOnion and I'm not earning DeepOnion doesn't mean that it's a bad coin. I will remind you this conversation bit later, no worries!
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:59:02 AM

No one talks about Zcoin and Zencash ... Yet their potential is enormous.

Study the two projects, it's a piece of advice, not shit!

Also take a look at Sumokoin, a fork of Monero really interesting and very active!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: