Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new and promising altcoin?  (Read 2116 times)
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:11:02 AM

Investfeed  IFT is the coin gaining more than 50℅ in last few days and also openax oax is also do in very well and also having high potentiality of getting good profit in few months .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:16:19 AM

I am sure that modum will be a nice project in the next time and in the next years. The ICO is running now and theyre building some cool technologies. You should have a look at it!

Aventus is also a nice and promising project for your long term bag. Theyre building a new ticket system to solve some problems. You also should look at this project.
And remember, always do your own research Wink
rx7yt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:52:21 AM

gonna invest in Anryze, think their speech recognition platform will make the boom at the market
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:27:42 PM

i think a lot new and promising altcoin like Monetha and Tezos which has now become 10 ICO's by USD raised.
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:29:00 PM

The most promising altcoin for me is Expanse.
This coin has a lot of great project.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:32:29 PM

ICO monetha (MTH) will be a promising new coin considering the coins have entered the coinmarketcap exchanger. in a few moments it looks like the price will go up to a higher level.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Matushanin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:40:17 PM

Consider first coins such as DASH, ETH, ETC, XMR, the potential for the growth of the stock price for these coins is huge, if you look at the stock market price of bitcoin inflated by marketing.
moneyalchemist

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:49:10 PM

Lunyr. Lunyr is an Ethereum-based decentralized crowdsourced encyclopedia which rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information. We aim to be the starting point of the internet for finding reliable, accurate information. Our long-term vision is to develop a knowledge base API that Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and other software can use to create next generation decentralized applications.

Why?

https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-private-alpha-release-on-september-18-2017-on-the-ethereum-mainnet-d61610bd59c5

https://i.imgur.com/7WmV4id.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Os9UW7m.png

https://lunyr.com/about

This screams unicorn IMO.
Scuds31091

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:55:23 PM

LINDA is new and was launched in July. Since then it has gone from 3sats to as high as 20sats seeing huge gains over the last two weeks. Currently it's sitting around 13sats and is approaching the end of a pennant formation. This could be a great time to get in as a breakout could be very soon!

We've been on a solid climb for the last 10 days, and are now approaching the end of a pennant formation. This is an indication of a big move to come. Based on the fact there was a quick upward break out already a couple days ago outside of the pattern, I would make the prediction that we're going to be breaking to the upside out of this pennant. Don't miss out!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/LINDA/BTC#1M

Altcoinmarket

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:52:58 PM

Am actually new on bitcointalk, I want to know if there are new and promising altcoins

To be clear for you who is still a newbie in this forum, you will definitely receive so many responses here with various altcoins of choice. Expect this because there are so many coins and people here have their own choices. And in the end, you will be confused as to who is really telling the truth. So you still need to verify them through your own research.

Good point! What things do you advise to look out for when doing research regarding different altcoins? What are the key pointers to consider?
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:39:16 AM

Am actually new on bitcointalk, I want to know if there are new and promising altcoins

To be clear for you who is still a newbie in this forum, you will definitely receive so many responses here with various altcoins of choice. Expect this because there are so many coins and people here have their own choices. And in the end, you will be confused as to who is really telling the truth. So you still need to verify them through your own research.

Good point! What things do you advise to look out for when doing research regarding different altcoins? What are the key pointers to consider?

(1) The developmental stage of the project (is it just an idea or do they have a successful business already?)
(2) Resources/Corporate partnerships etc.
(3) Integration of the coin/token into the business model

Best place to find info. about 1-3 are in the formal whitepaper.

Ultimately these are business proposals, where the coin should be very closely connected to the success of the business. If the WP doesn't contain good answers to 1-3 and instead just has a bunch of marketing BS about "Blockchain" or "Decentralisation", avoid it.

For a good example of an upcoming ICO with a real business proposal, great resources and advanced developmental stage check out the LakeBanker project ANN thread and formal whitepaper

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Matushanin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:02:27 PM

Choose coins for your taste and risk. No one will give you better advice than you yourself.
Lovetrading

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:28:29 PM

LINDA is new and was launched in July. Since then it has gone from 3sats to as high as 20sats seeing huge gains over the last two weeks. Currently it's sitting around 13sats and is approaching the end of a pennant formation. This could be a great time to get in as a breakout could be very soon!

We've been on a solid climb for the last 10 days, and are now approaching the end of a pennant formation. This is an indication of a big move to come. Based on the fact there was a quick upward break out already a couple days ago outside of the pattern, I would make the prediction that we're going to be breaking to the upside out of this pennant. Don't miss out!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/LINDA/BTC#1M

Good Call! LINDA is up 25% today.
duybuom2010

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:44:02 AM

There are some promising coins but not as new as NEM but then again, you also have to do your own research on these coins, leveraging your time while you are still a newbie. The best at this time is Aeternity (AE), recently listed on the exchange and has great potential for development, planning and also promising to be the best seen from the popularity of the project to Many investors are interested in investing their money in that project. You still need to verify them through your own research.
zmhtech

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:28:10 AM

So many choices, so little money.

I totally agree. It seems like every month I find out about a new coin that looks promising, but I cant go out and buy as much as I would like.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: