Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sell my own full member account  (Read 458 times)
jkuiv (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:28:16 AM

Selling my full member account.

posts 170
activity 141
always very active here
+1 rating
no loans/scam or other negative feedback/trust

send me pm with an offer. only serious buyers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jkuiv (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:38:38 AM

for the fast buyer 0.008 BTC

if serious interested pm me
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:21:12 PM

for the fast buyer 0.008 BTC

if serious interested pm me

Hi,

I would be interested in this account. Could you please send me the account name in order to check the account quality? (will keep confidential of course) Most of the accounts which are being sold here do not suit my needs. I need account with recent activity and good post quality. If I like the account, I can pay more than 0.008 BTC.

Thank you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jkuiv (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:15:52 AM

bump
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:48:28 PM

hi,
you have a thread here to sell the account rank full member and on the other side you purchased one from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157537.0 which is a hero member account with +3 green trust.

Could you PM me the tx id or escrow used for that trade and

have you got a buyer for this account??
jkuiv (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:50:06 PM

hi,
you have a thread here to sell the account rank full member and on the other side you purchased one from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157537.0 which is a hero member account with +3 green trust.

the account I purchased I went first but I wont sell it, keep it.

only this I sell
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:56:59 PM

hi,

only this I sell
Sorry, it is going off topic but I am just asking you to provide the transaction id for the trade you did with that guy - viking666 as I have a doubt that you both are the same and I'm going to tag you as alt account of him with intentions to scam in future by showing fake trade in auction.

First, I was looking to bid but found this activity very suspicious. Hope you understand
jkuiv (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:00:25 PM

hi,

only this I sell
Sorry, it is going off topic but I am just asking you to provide the transaction id for the trade you did with that guy - viking666 as I have a doubt that you both are the same and I'm going to tag you as alt account of him with intentions to scam in future by showing fake trade in auction.

First, I was looking to bid but found this activity very suspicious. Hope you understand

Dude tag what you want, I don't need to show anything. wtf you think you are. I purchased the account that's it. if don't believe it is your problem.
Also if I was the same guy wont you think I would have try to sell it to you? brainless!!
jkuiv (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:07:21 PM

Full member account still available.

0.006BTC if buy now.
jkuiv (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:21:27 AM