Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Crashing down to pennies  (Read 6304 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:52:10 PM

China did it again. The Manipulation is insane when it comes to making money.

http://boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/

NEO is not an ICO and has been endorsed by the Chinese gov't.

I wouldn't read too much into it. Look at all the scams trying to be released on ETH, I am not for government interference but I don't think this will have much of a negative affect.

You really can't expect to invest in something from China and not have their heavy hand involved

China obviously shorted the market with these news, using insider information. They scared everyone in dumping their coins, then they come back and say "woops, this is only temporary or under a certain criteria that the ICO would need to be approved" and what not, then they stop their shorts and watch the market pump back.

These guys can go fuck themselves for all I know. Im tired of all the shitcoins that have no actual real life application. I hope everyone made a lot of money from it anyway, but im pissed at the noobs that sold their BTC in the midst of the storm. But oh well, at the end of the day only the smart will hold the most BTC. I hope a lesson is learned and noobs learn to not panic sell their BTC next time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nadrojcote

Activity: 234
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:11:29 PM

And Neo is crashing again.
nhote

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:14:02 PM

And Neo is crashing again.

everything is crashing again. weekend cash out or have i missed something?
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:48:24 PM

Good news to NEO holders: It has just hit nearly 0.007 on bittrex. There is nothing need to be worried in this case. Neo is a good coin with good developing team. I believe that the team knows what to do to make NEO great again. They do not need ICO to make NEO strong. There are many features we can do to make our coin better.

Yup, my bag is heavy, just wait few months and we are rich
Ethereum like opportunity.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:20:27 PM

Its just a dream if you think neo drop and crash to pennies. Neo is too strong. It is an ethereum competitor. Just because the news does not mean neo will be worthless. Some times you need to see a positive thing behind negative news. If rrgulation comes up from china goverment. Its mean neo will strike again or even beat ethereum.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:42:28 PM

Neo might hit a new ATH this year. Once the China fud clears it will get back on track when China ICO's are regulated. This is not an advice to buy for the record.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
RonnyD17

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:50:17 PM

China did it again. The Manipulation is insane when it comes to making money.

http://boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/

NEO is not an ICO and has been endorsed by the Chinese gov't.

I wouldn't read too much into it. Look at all the scams trying to be released on ETH, I am not for government interference but I don't think this will have much of a negative affect.

You really can't expect to invest in something from China and not have their heavy hand involved

China obviously shorted the market with these news, using insider information. They scared everyone in dumping their coins, then they come back and say "woops, this is only temporary or under a certain criteria that the ICO would need to be approved" and what not, then they stop their shorts and watch the market pump back.

These guys can go fuck themselves for all I know. Im tired of all the shitcoins that have no actual real life application. I hope everyone made a lot of money from it anyway, but im pissed at the noobs that sold their BTC in the midst of the storm. But oh well, at the end of the day only the smart will hold the most BTC. I hope a lesson is learned and noobs learn to not panic sell their BTC next time.

I'm quite cynical like you, the Chinese elite are fucking with us here.
LShubha

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:57:52 AM

so...buy or don't buy? lol
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:32:03 AM

Even if this info has no proof (I didn't see anything when I searched for it), there are great proofs of icos being banned and thus I agree that NEO might do some final agonist price pumps but it will die soon anyway. We can see the green market right now and basically, most of coins are recovering from the news. Yet this doesn't hold for NEO. And I guess investing in icos built on this platform would nowadays probably be the worst idea of all.

Agreed! The altcoins might recover, or most of them. But NEO, being based generally in china and highly depending on the chinese people as their market, might really find it hard to recover. The team behind NEO must be doing something by now. Otherwise, their value will continue to go spiraling down until cents worth.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:05:15 AM

You obviously want people to dump because you sold your Neos. Personally though if it goes down to the price I sold, I would love to buy them back. I can't believe I sold so low. I try to be happy that I wasn't one of those people who dumped soon after the coin was launched, but when it went up to $50... Big headache I had.
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:17:18 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 06:23:36 AM by Zakhal

I followed the price graph of Neo many hours yesterday, Neo price was at a turning point some 6 hours ago, it might have went on rise but then some whales put "sell-wall" at 540k satoshi (there was a clear flatline in Bittrex graph, I even took pics). They were successful in dropping the price slowly and its now around 496k. Still there has been great resistance, no panic sales for many hours. But I think the manipulation was successful since now the price is steadily going down.

Edit:

The current clear decline started right after "sell-wall" 8 hours ago. There is a flatline in Bittrex graph around 01:00am (GMT+2). Look at the one minute graph:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NEO
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:54:09 AM

If you aren't buying NEO at $20 then seriously what are you doing with your life?

NiftyX

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:57:16 AM

It looks like the decline is increasing.  Was there some news I missed that is keeping it rolling downwards?
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:30:48 PM

Even if this info has no proof (I didn't see anything when I searched for it), there are great proofs of icos being banned and thus I agree that NEO might do some final agonist price pumps but it will die soon anyway. We can see the green market right now and basically, most of coins are recovering from the news. Yet this doesn't hold for NEO. And I guess investing in icos built on this platform would nowadays probably be the worst idea of all.

Agreed! The altcoins might recover, or most of them. But NEO, being based generally in china and highly depending on the chinese people as their market, might really find it hard to recover. The team behind NEO must be doing something by now. Otherwise, their value will continue to go spiraling down until cents worth.
Nah dear, you shouldn't use such words really. China banned ICOs to protect the investors; they never intended to get into the way of "innovations of Blockchain space". Now the Chinese government is again resuming ICOs after establishing licensing regulations. I respect their decisions and advise the same.
thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:02:31 PM

Its turning now. Expect good news from China sometime next week. I think we can see a return to the mid $30s in a few days.
Juel rana

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:08:45 PM

Could this be a possibility ? and if it happens would the coin resist
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:21:19 PM

Is the Chinese government manipulating the market intentionally? Nothing would surprise me in this space. And it will not be the first time a government gets involved in a currency war. Something just ain't right here.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:33:57 PM

Neo might hit a new ATH this year. Once the China fud clears it will get back on track when China ICO's are regulated. This is not an advice to buy for the record.
When the regulation is on the cards and when everything is clear then the price might rise and that is just a speculation as it is not that easy to see a clear future for NEO in the distant future,if there are more legal tokens being provided and it might take a long time to get the regulation sanctioned to start an ICO,so it is not that easy as it sounds,just hoping for a better future.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:33:20 PM

Its turning now. Expect good news from China sometime next week. I think we can see a return to the mid $30s in a few days.
Right now, CryptoCurrency markets look bearish, NEO could benefit from that. Otherwise nice opportunity to buy cheap. Now then, I agree that NEO. Long term is a solid HOLD.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:34:28 AM

With this news coming from china with all certainty would negatively affect NEO, I soon believe that it will gradually rise again, like this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: