Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest a minimum of 0.01 BTC, earn 10% of your investment every day  (Read 668 times)
dragoncrackin (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:25:06 AM

I'm a professional BTC trader. My playing ground is Paxful. Would you invest in 0.01 BTC to earn 0.001 BTC daily?

I have an account with good reputation which would easily flood with clients every minute. All I need is some Bitcoin to get started. I had Bitcoin but had to sell em all due to some emergency.

My acct stats;
42 positive rep
0 negative rep
0 neutral rep
33 trusts
0 blocks

Thank you!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragoncrackin (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:25:00 AM

Contact me on my email address; dragoncrackin@gmail.com
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:51:51 AM

I'm a professional BTC trader. My playing ground is Paxful. Would you invest in 0.01 BTC to earn 0.001 BTC daily?

I have an account with good reputation which would easily flood with clients every minute. All I need is some Bitcoin to get started. I had Bitcoin but had to sell em all due to some emergency.

My acct stats;
42 positive rep
0 negative rep
0 neutral rep
33 trusts
0 blocks

Thank you!

You are a "professional" scammer and not a trader. If you was a trader you will have no issue to find 40$ for an "emergency".
Do some of your pro trades *gough* my ass *gough* and keep for yourself this 10% interest per day.
Have a nice stay here pro! Grin
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

My acct stats;
42 positive rep
0 negative rep
0 neutral rep
33 trusts
0 blocks

Thank you!

Hey Will, left you red paint... Quit scamming bro.....

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dragoncrackin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:30:46 AM

You're all mistaken bros. Not everyone here is as evil as you think.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:56:37 AM

Would you have any proof of how good you are? If you can provide history of your previous trading activities. Thanks.
Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:12:57 AM

Smells like a scam to me.... No professional trader would come on a forum asking for a "loan"
dragoncrackin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:07:57 AM

Would you have any proof of how good you are? If you can provide history of your previous trading activities. Thanks.

Kindly contact me on my email address will send you screenshots
dragoncrackin@gmail.com
bias

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:49:33 PM

dragoncrackin@gmail.com

Why you want an e-mail for sending some "pics"? You can easily post them here.
But i'm sure that you want the e-mail for fishing and spamming reasons. Not to prove that you are a trader.
I repeat. You are a scammer,not a trader.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:08:31 PM

dragoncrackin@gmail.com

But i'm sure that you want the e-mail for fishing and spamming reasons. Not to prove that you are a trader.

Surely we need snaps in the thread rather then privately. Some sort of escrow needed. I am happy to pay the fees for such large daily return. Happy to invest even more than minimum.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:11:04 PM

Are you aware of the fact that 0.01 BTC is now worth $50~? I mean, for this minimum allowed deposit you should start giving away some "deposit vouches" either proofs of trading.
theguy217

Activity: 76
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:12:00 PM

What you say makes totally no sense. You never said how you're gonna earn the money.
Plus why would anyone trust you with his money ?

I can totally say that you're a "professional" scammer.
dragoncrackin (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:04:34 AM

The reason I'm asking people to contact via email is cuz my BTCtalk account can't post pics. I mean not yet
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:24:57 AM

The reason I'm asking people to contact via email is cuz my BTCtalk account can't post pics. I mean not yet

You cannot incorporate them into BB code but you still can post the URL of the images.
By the way, scams apart, buy BCH now and set a sell order for 0.175 or less and stop limit at 0.132  Wink

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BCHBTC/8t0lTvgA-BCHBTC-Rounding-bottom/
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BCHBTC/37nVvmau-BCHBTC-try-to-break-bullish-confirmation/
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BCHBTC/bavsNlXG-BCHBTC-long-Above-0-1374-Tp-at-0-1548-then-0-1756-then-0-195/
bias

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:52:32 PM

Just LMAO!

Oh thats it,now you getting lessons from others. What a trader you are op! Cheesy
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:57:38 PM

Just LMAO!

Oh thats it,now you getting lessons from others. What a trader you are op! Cheesy

I'm not the OP of this thread, I've been trading altcoins for 2 years, suffered many losses as well as great profits, but what really makes you a good trader is listening to other's traders ideas and predictions too.
Got the signal and here I am, in BCH with 5 BTC again just like I did at the beginning of August.
However, that just was my "50 cents" share to OP and to everyone else who could be interested to it. Anything wrong with it?  Grin

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:32:04 AM

Everyday? Wow, it looks you have a crystal ball in your home that you can use to predict accurate trades.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:42:51 AM

Dude, there are many bounties here. You can make BTC.01 here in a short period of time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: