Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ICO's since China's ban  (Read 1813 times)
Jonny83

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:30:06 PM

Still a few days left for bitdice, ive already invested it seems like it could be very worthwhile and 70% of profits are paid out quarterly in eth to token holders so if it did take off it could be a nice source of passive income
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:33:01 PM

Have you looked into Blackmooncrypto? They have just finished a very successful presale and have their ICO on 12th Septemeber.

Here is a little information about Blackmooncrypto for you. BMC is aimed to bring institutional money into crypto. They will attract fund managers in making large investments in crypto space. If you visit the website, check their whitepaper. Its really sweet.  They give access to fiat funds and another major thing is that they focus on compliance. In May 2018 they are filing for license in the US and this will enhance the value of the token in the future. These guys have a great team and I think the potential is really huge with what their plan is. They have a hardcap of 30 Mil USD in total, which is considerable, and you know that with considerate market cap, the token value gets high. I am excited about it and very optimistic that this will yield me good returns once the tokens are launched.

The pre-registeration for the ICO is open now and you may register at https://account.blackmooncrypto.com/ to participate in the ICO.

Below are links to their telegram channel which has about 2000 people in it and website for you to check out:
https://blackmooncrypto.slack.com/
https://blackmooncrypto.com/

gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:11:47 PM

Ever since China's ban I've been looking for some promising ICO's.
What would you guys recommend?

You might want to invest in the new ICO that is from Bitdice, it's almost over though the price may be worth it when they complete their ICO.

Agree. Bitdice is a good one.
You could also try CarTaxi. Click my signature for more information about them in their website. The uniqueness of this service will be spread and you will gain more than what you have invested.
Don't be fooled by those who copies everything from another website.

IMO Bidice is overrated/overpriced. Especially after Stake.com come around. Dice was the game on 2012-2016. Now people wants to see some more interesting. Just check the struggle new dices have like Yolodice and similar. Yes, they are making some money, but not $10M investment money.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:23:14 PM

Still a few days left for bitdice, ive already invested it seems like it could be very worthwhile and 70% of profits are paid out quarterly in eth to token holders so if it did take off it could be a nice source of passive income
Yes this is one of the best to invest also bitdice. They have few days left to end the ICO, also cartaxi is good investment. A very promising project with a good plan that offer a profit. But ofcourse before investing do some research which offer a nice project.
DimaZ88

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:41:43 PM

I've always been skeptical of these ICO's and do extensive research before investing. Personally I'm glad there's finally some regulation as there's just so many ICOs. Maybe this will be incentive for them to follow know your customer protocols and start scanning for accredited investors. Any legitimate ICO wouldn't be scared by the China ban.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:56:51 PM

not only China banned ICO, but also other countries may ban ICO, so you guys better care, each investment has high risk for policy reason recently
As far as I know, China did not completely prohibit ICO. He forbade the participation of organizations in them, either before their verification of the legality and transparency of their activities. ICO will continue to exist as well as crypto currency in general. Technological progress has never been stopped by anyone.
StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:16:48 AM

Gambling is one of the best applications and a natural fit for crypto currencies.

But everyone is trying to put everything on a blockchain, including the kitchen sink.

MakaveliTheDon
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:19:04 AM

Wanchain, Kyber, RedPulse, ChainLink, Enigma, PowerLedger

VERITY.NETWORK | Decentralized oracle for smart contracts | Try our ALPHA and earn rewards
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:08:22 AM

I don't have any ideas but Hope after China ban, ICO standard will be high. ICo ban is positive way to stop scammers. I like to invest in legitimate ICOs with real projects and roadmap. There are fake projects just to raise fund by selling tokens. Creating eth tokens is easy with minerium. It needs only few dollars. Not more than 20 dollars. So ICO ban is an alert to scammers and investors. I think We should have positive thinking so that There will be no scam ICOs anymore.
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:00:42 AM

LakeBanker's ICO is a spinoff from long-standing crypto-exchange LakeBTC.com. We have 10 million user accounts created from 162 countries.

The LakeBanker "Crowd-Banking" system has been operating in Beta for 1.5 years and already generates revenue. Now the system is ready for the world. This is a real project backed up by one of the world's leading crypto exchanges.

Phase 1 of our Token Sale is active now. We're offering 2% of our tokens at a massive discount in return for getting the community involved.
Phase 2 will be held in mid-October.

If you’d like to know more check out our ANN thread and formal whitepaper

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:38:51 AM

Bitjob can be an ICO reference that has more value than others. Bitjob is a project that provides great benefits for many parties.
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:39:25 AM

You might want to invest in the new ICO that is from Bitdice, it's almost over though the price may be worth it when they complete their ICO.
is this a bet ICO. Cheesy I still find some good bet ICO but found nothing

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:01:16 AM

? Many good ICO outhere even China ban or not ban. check out KickICo. I think it's the best ICO now

puvanb

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:13:59 AM

Centra as per my signature would be a good ico to invest atm. It is not affected by China ban or Visa restriction. You can check my signature for more information. The ICO is on the 19th September so there is time if you are interested. Early contribution gets you a free card with 5 Eth contribution with VISA for US and Mastercard for the rest of the world. Centra also will come with its own exchanger with USDT offering. Do check the official announcement if you havent and join the slack if you need more information from the Centra Team.
sagarnyc

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:39:56 AM

Definitely OMG, CVC, NEO and ARK. Also, keep an eye on upcoming ICO etherparty which enables writing smart contracts.
saiscoin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

The Alt Whisperer

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:51:44 AM

OMG, CVC , WTC should be on the come up also.

rx7yt

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:07:19 PM

heard about Anryze? as for me the idea of speech recognition platform sounds good
andrewvlasov

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

Investor, entrepreneur, Lean evangelist, Adviser

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:56:42 PM

Look at Galactikka Social Network
http://ico.galactikka.com/

Galactikka is powerfull social network with decentralized Ad platform and Reputational system where anyone get paid for the content

Competitors: Steemit, Golos, Nexus.social

Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3opvrNCRCTjU0pjcUJwQzl6U1U

Now 40% discount activated. Plus 25% of tokens for inviting people.

Find investors for ICO
★★★★★ COINS.EXPERT ★★★★★
olliejjc16

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:04:22 PM

Its difficult to find good ones at the moment, greed is taking over and caps are getting too high to find a decent return. There's still a few diamonds in the rough but you need to dig through a lot of crap to find them.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:22:33 PM

Agree. Bitdice is a good one.
You could also try CarTaxi. Click my signature for more information about them in their website. The uniqueness of this service will be spread and you will gain more than what you have invested.
Don't be fooled by those who copies everything from another website.

CarTaxi is also my recommendation. A real business in real life , have a check .

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: