Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] IBAN + DEBIT CARD  (Read 614 times)
lu.cipher (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:47:11 AM

Hello strangers, today i'm going to sell a good EUR MasterCard debit card, that you can refund with the IBAN associated.
You can control through this https://www.cartasi.it/gtwpages/index.jsp, with the username and password I'll provide.
For security reason, I attach one of my documents.
The card is for the train circuit, I can't have any chance to touch your money in the card (u can refund with IBAN but you can't send online SEPA.
Don't ask me for an escrow, cause I will anticipate all the shipping cost, and also I'll attach with my document (that's risky for me)
Feel free to ask any question Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:26:57 PM

Hello strangers, today i'm going to sell a good EUR MasterCard debit card, that you can refund with the IBAN associated.
You can control through this https://www.cartasi.it/gtwpages/index.jsp, with the username and password I'll provide.
The card is for the train circuit, I can't have any chance to touch your money in the card (u can refund with IBAN but you can't send online SEPA.
Don't ask me for an escrow, cause I will anticipate all the shipping cost, and also I'll attach with my document (that's risky for me)

Sorry mate,without any escrow nobody should do business with you or anybody else for that matter. Also the fact,that you can't guarantee the safety on that account makes it even more shady.....
lu.cipher (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:36:55 PM

Sorry mate,without any escrow nobody should do business with you or anybody else for that matter. Also the fact,that you can't guarantee the safety on that account makes it even more shady.....

I'm new to crypto and I don't know how to use escrow. Can you help me? The debit card is shipped only with a ID and pswd, and it can be recharged only with separate. I never used this card but I know it's active.
PM for any photo/info
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:38:31 AM

This is dangerous. When the account is funded you can have the user access credentials reset in your favor. There is nothing the buyer can do to restore his access or to claim his money. You are the owner and the bank will recognize your ownership unequivocally.

Escrow protection is mandatory when dealing with strangers. Ironic to see you open you post with "hello strangers" and yet fail to think about you being a stranger too. Being strangers it follows that the transaction must be secured both ways. If you refuse to use escrow, then your intentions are suspicious and I would urge everyone here to proceed with caution.

Even if one does use escrow, using the card and loading the account with funds comes with risks.

tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:32:49 PM

This is dangerous. When the account is funded you can have the user access credentials reset in your favor. There is nothing the buyer can do to restore his access or to claim his money. You are the owner and the bank will recognize your ownership unequivocally.

Escrow protection is mandatory when dealing with strangers. Ironic to see you open you post with "hello strangers" and yet fail to think about you being a stranger too. Being strangers it follows that the transaction must be secured both ways. If you refuse to use escrow, then your intentions are suspicious and I would urge everyone here to proceed with caution.

Even if one does use escrow, using the card and loading the account with funds comes with risks.

Could not have said it better mate...well put !

lu.cipher (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:50:42 PM

Could not have said it better mate...well put !

Ok I know it's dangerous, how delete this thread?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: