News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: One World One Currency?
Its Possible
Its Not Possible

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One World One Currency. Is It Possible Through Bit Coin?  (Read 347 times)
Tahir Khan (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:04:24 AM

Is It Possible ( One world One Currency)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kylinh01

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:05:19 AM

Bitcoin not one currency. It's have many coin now lol  Grin
MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:07:26 AM

This might be a new theorem and i strongly believe it is possible in the future but that has never been the aim of bitcoin moreover if it was there are many altcoins in the system now and it defeats that purpose
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:11:49 PM

Yes this is possible but bitcoin must be legalize in all terms on all countries first.
Also another thing to consider is not all people from developing countries can afford to use bitcoin because not all people have access through internet.
And lastly bitcoin value must be stable.
I will say this is too early to discuss this
Rotrap

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:16:29 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 07:33:48 AM by Rotrap

It may be possible, but is it desirable?   Different areas have different economies at different times and that may be best served with local currencies.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:35:29 PM

It may be possible, but is it desirable?   Different areas have different economies at different times and that may be best served with local currencies.
I think it’s possible because in near future every country is to bound to legalized the bit coin and when it’s become a legal currency in the countries of the world so then there will be no need of local currency when someone is going abroad from his her home country , simply he she will have bit coin in his her wallet and whenever he she wants to make transaction like doing shopping, eating in restaurants etc. so he she will just use his her bit coin easily and will have no worry of ending the balance because by ending the balance he she can easily take loan from his her friend from any core of the world.
yishak

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:17:41 PM

No its not possible unless bitcoin becomes stable so people would start trusting cryptocurrency and actually start using them. Also I think that the transaction time needs to be highly reduced for bitcoin to be international currency. Once this issues are solved then maybe bitcoin might be global currency one day.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:40:55 PM

To my mind it is impossible, because in the beginning of bit coin it also was a single coin, and whst we have now - thouthands of coins. Competition is an engine of  progress.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:04:36 PM

Probably with another kind of currency that isn't decentralized as crypto should be or the code of Bitcoin is changed. One world currency may come but I doubt Bitcoin will be in the favourite list of implementers tool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: