Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Billionaires-Mine - High ROI UPTO 50% - Best Mining Service  (Read 566 times)
Billionaires Mine (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:11:25 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 03:09:03 PM by Billionaires Mine

Best In Class Mining Facilities
Full service Mining Solution Provider
HIGH ROI UPTO 50%

White Paper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7FRHII4PbdJSXpwOS1LUmx4c0E

Token Launch Summary

Billionaire Token is an Ethereum token representing the right to use the Billionaires Mine processing centre’s capacity, rent-free for 60 years, to accommodate 1 Watt’s worth of mining equipment power consumption.

Token Launch means the initial sale to public of Billionaire Tokens.

Token Issue means a release of a specific batch of Billionaire Tokens.

Token will be offered for 45 days starting Sept 15, 2017 and ending on Oct 31, 2017.

The offering will open to the public globally.

Token Sale Volume:                        50 million Billionaire

Token Issue Volume:                      55 million Billionaire

Distribution of Tokens:                    For every 100 tokens sold in this offering 15 additional tokens will
                                                             be issued and retained for the team members, and advisors

Token Price at Issue:                        Equivalent of USD 0.8, 1.2, depending to the date of the                  
                                                             acquisition

Website link:                                    https://billionaires-mine.com

Accepted forms of payment:        Bitcoin (“BTC”), Ether (“ETH”), Dash(“DASH”), Lit coin (“LTC”)

Presale Start Date:                          Sept 6, 2017
Presale End Date:                      Sept 15, 2017

Token Launch Start Date:              Sept 15, 2017, 12:00 PM PDT
Token Launch End Date:                Oct 31, 2017, 12:00 PM PDT

Initial Token Issue Date:  
               Nov 5, 2017, 12:00 PDT

Billionaires Mine’s Pricing

Kalsi Digital India ’s pricing structure for standard turnkey solution consists of a one-time charge for the purchase of miners and daily charges for hosting services, which include:

-   effective electricity cost;

-   maintenance fee; and

Miners Purchase:

Four models of mining equipment are currently available for purchase through billionaires-mine.com:

Payments for hosting services (electricity, maintenance, rental fees) are deducted daily from the mining rewards. Kalsi Digital India does not charge any fees for transfers and withdrawals of funds; however, third parties may charge fees to transfer funds or withdraw them from the account on Kalsi Digital India ’s platform).

Clients who have their own mining equipment can host it at Kalsi Digital India at the same hosting prices, with the only difference of paying the following setup fees: USD 20 per ASIC-based miner, USD 40 per GPU-based miner.

Kalsi Digital India 's service centre also provides an add-on paid option of emergency equipment repairs. The cost of service depends on the nature of performed repairs.

Access to capacities

BILLIONAIRE can be used from the very first date of issue. KDIL facility's unique design allows for record-fast expansion, and the first units can be operated while the new ones are still being built.

Each Watt of capacity of each unit in operation is an opportunity to accommodate miners of token holders. Each Watt of capacity which is already rented out to the client who has no tokens of his own is an opportunity to rent tokens out.

First batch of tokens of 10,00,000 BILLIONAIRE (which represents 10 MW capacity of the units put into operation by the end of the Token Launch) will be issued immediately following the end of the Token Launch. New batches of tokens will be issued in step with the construction of new units. Tokens will be distributed on the first come, first served basis.

Why should I consider Billionaires Mine as a miner?

You have an opportunity to build a your personal business on mining. You gain access to professional mining – with an extraordinarily low entrance threshold.
Here are just some of the advantages for Billionaires Mine miners:
  • You can save up to 59% on mining costs
  • You can significantly increase mining rewards
  • You can balance out your mining risks
  • On-site Service Center: no more waiting for repairs abroad
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kkoh360

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:15:03 AM

Your https configuration for your website is wrong

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:42:40 AM

Even if I have a few cents to spare I will not spend in this kind of ico, they have done it in a hurry no gap for promotion it just give me your money shouting loud the thread is very clear that this is a shit announcement of a shitcoin

NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:52:19 AM

These sort of threads/projects presentation should be better controlled in the Forum!

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:57:52 AM

this sounds like cloud mining scheme turning to ICO structure.
sorry but not for me.
You will never mine 1 BTC for 140$.Please calculate Mining hardware- Operating expenses and more...
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:18:17 PM

These sort of threads/projects presentation should be better controlled in the Forum!

And this only brings the doubt to invest ..
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:27:14 PM

I really agree, this thread is too simple
dev draws us to read the website, but with this thread sesimpel, a lot of doubt to invest, I hope dev, create a better thread than this
Billionaires Mine (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:43:50 PM

dev draws us to read the website, but with this thread sesimpel, a lot of doubt to invest, I hope dev, create a better thread than this

I have updated the thread and the reason it is simple is because i have a newbie status and i cannot insert photos in the forum due to this reason.
altcoin999

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:59:23 PM

I have updated the thread and the reason it is simple is because i have a newbie status and i cannot insert photos in the forum due to this reason.

your website still not working well for now, better to finish it first before make an announcement..
i think this is bcause your sertificate trouble
simple chech with https://who.is/whois/billionaires-mine.com still not satisfied
your website is more important as digital office in this ICO

Billionaires Mine (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:03:20 PM

your website still not working well for now, better to finish it first before make an announcement..
i think this is bcause your sertificate trouble
simple chech with https://who.is/whois/billionaires-mine.com still not satisfied
your website is more important as digital office in this ICO

I have a private registration for my website but you can check my company i mentioned in my white paper
Kalsi Digital India Pvt. Ltd.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: