Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China banned ICO's not Bitcoin idiots!  (Read 2859 times)
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

yes china is not ban Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and i think they have any reason why bann ICO in their country, as we know that chine is the biggset country that use bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and i think it will never ban bitcoin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

I also read too many articles about China banned Bitcoin like WTF this shit keep popping into my newsfeed. Really 50% of what we read in article news shouldn't be believe without a solid proof or source that we can trust. Those fake news can make a slight dump price for those ignorant people who dump cause they believe in those shit.

oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

This issue is always confusing a lot of people. There is a difference between ICO and bitcoin. This is a fact we must know. China never bans cryptocurrency (bitcoin) what they ban is a scamming ICO where protecting their citizens from losing their hard earned money is the top priority for them.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

Not just china but many countries are concerned with new ICO projects because most of them are launched just to earn money some how and out of them many seems like scams and that is why even potential investors are afraid to invest in ICO projects but the view towards bitcoin is much positive and better than the above due to its current popularity and demand in the world so even who doesn't like crypto tends to invest in bitcoin

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

yes china is not ban Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and i think they have any reason why bann ICO in their country, as we know that chine is the biggset country that use bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and i think it will never ban bitcoin
of course, if China banned Bitcoin, they reject the technology and it will not be possible for a country the size of China to ban Bitcoin, if China bans ICO there may be a reason for the raw fraud that occurred

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:26:15 AM

finally in 2018 ICO is no longer popular, because there are many SCAMMERS
when China issued this regulation. Many crypto communities hate the decision of China, because it is proven that regulations made by the Chinese government are very sensitive to cryptocurrency price changes
Even so, now China is still the most influential country for cryptocurrency because the largest percentage of miners is in China, and it can be used as a weapon to monopolize the market
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:39:06 AM

the china government supports blockchain technology but prohibits ico which will cause public events and financial crimes. Maybe the ban on ICO is the reason for the sudden decline in the price of bitcoin along with most other digital currencies.
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:51:44 AM

Maybe the China's ban on ICO's might be an reason for a sudden fall in the price of bitcoin along with most of the digital currencies yesterday. Today the price has started to increase once again giving hope for an bigger price pumping to happen in the upcoming days.
the attitude of the Chinese government indeed prohibits bitcoin transactions but the Chinese government supports blockchain technology, and the latest news the Chinese government wants to launch their own version of crypto currency, but we can still see there is still bitcoin trading by Chinese traders even though trading outside China may the effect of the Chinese government's attitude is only temporary, maybe ...
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

I still do not understand what is happening in China regarding thir crypto reguations.
It feels like that there is a new announcement every other day, about what happens there abn , unban on ICOs and mining..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

the china government supports blockchain technology but prohibits ico which will cause public events and financial crimes. Maybe the ban on ICO is the reason for the sudden decline in the price of bitcoin along with most other digital currencies.

Its been more than a year since they made the ban, so I don't think we can consider them as the major contributory factor to the decline of price of bitcoin. Remember after the ban last September, Bitcoin reaches its peak in December so there's no correlation whatsoever.

I still do not understand what is happening in China regarding thir crypto reguations.
It feels like that there is a new announcement every other day, about what happens there abn , unban on ICOs and mining..

Its because some of the news coming from China has been twist by the media. But I don't think they will switch their stance. They are really afraid to give so much freedom to their populace that's why they don't like coins like Bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
yurij_borisov84

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:02:51 PM

China not only ban ICO but also the tokens distributed in this year, the government support blockchain technology but ban the ico which will cause public events and financial crime
Is this mean than China users, cant take part on ICO or cant launch new ICO?
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:15:16 PM

Only idiots will believe such garbage being soled out all in the name of news, because it all ment to discredit the credibility of bitcoin how in God name is bitcoin related to ICO and people don't even care to carry out little research about the two points which is bitcoin/ICO bitcoin is the mother coin in cryptocurrency world and ICO is just an initial coin offering which has not even gotten listed for trading yet.
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:55:00 PM

I think this will only happen in a short time and everything will return to normal because big ICO projects are heavily dependent on China, without China the Bitcoin market and the ICO market will lose a lot potential investors.
maybe a big scenario is being run by the Chinese side, the aim of which is to be able to shake prices, if the price can be overtaken by the Chinese it is possible to carry out market control with enormous economic power. if this scenario is indeed successful then the Chinese can be the determinant of the price of bitcoin, this is only a trade prediction that is usually always run by large economic forces, because the Chinese side has realized the enormous potential of bitcoin.
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:55:13 AM

Most icos these days are scam as the teams tends to make away with investors funds only a few are really legit. For China to ban ico. That am not angry with them. Crypto is large and its the next biggest technology to rave market. No smart country would like not to be part of it

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:34:57 AM

I think this will only happen in a short time and everything will return to normal because big ICO projects are heavily dependent on China, without China the Bitcoin market and the ICO market will lose a lot potential investors.
maybe a big scenario is being run by the Chinese side, the aim of which is to be able to shake prices, if the price can be overtaken by the Chinese it is possible to carry out market control with enormous economic power. if this scenario is indeed successful then the Chinese can be the determinant of the price of bitcoin, this is only a trade prediction that is usually always run by large economic forces, because the Chinese side has realized the enormous potential of bitcoin.
Actually China has seen many times like manipulating the price of Bitcoin. Because we know, many times the price of bitcoin is indeed influenced by news from China for a long time and people must know that. For now, it's probably not just ICO but crypto itself with proof that some exchanger has closed their services because China no longer supports bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:46:34 AM

It seems that China has banned the ICO due to low prices of Bitcoin, they will start ICO again.

I suggest you learn more how and why China banned ICO in the first place. It doesn't have any correlation to the bitcoin price. They ban ICO or token sales because they deemed it illegal and they believed that it can disrupt their economy.

Imagine Chinese investing on ICO and getting rich as hell and disrupting their economic and financial stability, it would make sense for them to ban it, but I'm not saying I agree with their decisions.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:54:05 AM

A friend I introduced to Bitcoin, phoned me today asking why China banned Bitcoin. He quoted a article in his local news paper, who quoted Bloomberg : https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-04/china-central-bank-says-initial-coin-offerings-are-illegal

The mainstream media has no f#$%^ clue what the difference between ICO's and Bitcoin is. Anyone can create a fancy webpage and a few PDF's with information on their ICO offering and then sell tokens for it.

Initial coin offering (ICO) is an unregulated means of crowdfunding via the use of cryptocurrency. The term is often confused with 'token sale' or crowdsale, which refers to a method of selling participation in an economy, giving investors access to the features of a particular project starting at a later date.

Please phone your local newspapers and explain the difference to them, because ICO's are not Bitcoin!

People will do anything to sell a few extra news papers or to receive a few extra clicks on their websites, even if they publish total rubbish. They should research a subject before they publish garbage like this.

It just shows you how unreliable information can be that are being published in the media. This might even be done on purpose. ^grrrrrrrr^

Edit : Latest garbage from Bloomberg : https://www.bloomberg.com/gadfly/articles/2017-09-06/seventy-eight-billion-reasons-why-bitcoin-s-the-new-gold  < 100% biased and Bullshit >

That's why I don't trust the media anymore. Particularly CNN and Yahoo that are both in the number one spot in spreading false rumours. These articles want the people to stop the entire crypto market by making FUDs from countries that has a huge contribution on it many times.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 11:42:58 AM

Only plebs got hooked believing the whole cryptocurrency market is banned in China. I'd say more than 50% here are plebs.

You sound like you're 12. The only people who I've heard using that word are generally under 16 years old.

Of course people are going to misreport this sort of stuff, you can't really do anything about it.
It's just what happens when basically anyone can start their own news website.

A lot of bloggers do not have any standards and will just publish anything without proper fact checking.

EDIT:
Damn it, why do people reply to these old threads. Didn't see the date :-/

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 12:10:13 PM

A friend I introduced to Bitcoin, phoned me today asking why China banned Bitcoin. He quoted a article in his local news paper, who quoted Bloomberg : https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-04/china-central-bank-says-initial-coin-offerings-are-illegal

The mainstream media has no f#$%^ clue what the difference between ICO's and Bitcoin is. Anyone can create a fancy webpage and a few PDF's with information on their ICO offering and then sell tokens for it.

Initial coin offering (ICO) is an unregulated means of crowdfunding via the use of cryptocurrency. The term is often confused with 'token sale' or crowdsale, which refers to a method of selling participation in an economy, giving investors access to the features of a particular project starting at a later date.

Please phone your local newspapers and explain the difference to them, because ICO's are not Bitcoin!

People will do anything to sell a few extra news papers or to receive a few extra clicks on their websites, even if they publish total rubbish. They should research a subject before they publish garbage like this.

It just shows you how unreliable information can be that are being published in the media. This might even be done on purpose. ^grrrrrrrr^

Edit : Latest garbage from Bloomberg : https://www.bloomberg.com/gadfly/articles/2017-09-06/seventy-eight-billion-reasons-why-bitcoin-s-the-new-gold  < 100% biased and Bullshit >
Bitcoin is the powerful cryptocurrency if china ban bitcoin, i think the whole cryptocurrency will colapse and the price will crash. China banning ICOs because right now lot of ICO turn into a SCAM so China doesn't take that risk by banning ICOs.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:33:58 PM

What is the reason for China doing that? do some ICO projects harm them? or disrupt the stability of their economy?
I do not understand why China has banned the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: