Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when DeepOnion started for public it was $4, every investor lost 75%.  (Read 2338 times)
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:42:52 AM

How low will it go? Its already at 1$. Can it go to $0.10 as Torcoin or even lower? I mean Torcoin at least had the cool name to it.

Will the sigspammer be held responsible? I saw China is cracking down on scam coins, USA too, so in theory would it be possible to hold sig spammers responsible because basically it would be considered as false advertising, as a scam, to promote a coin trying to trick investors to put their money into it. I means thats an investment fraud in most countries, right?

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
MatrixMining

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:47:24 AM

So you're saying the coin is a scam, because the price dropped? You must be kidding Cheesy
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:38:58 PM

i buy it for 2$ and the price will almost 5$ I DONT SOLD ONION. Becouse i know price will go soon 20$.  Grin Grin

High risk high payoff
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:45:54 PM

it did not start at 4$, wtf are you talking about

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:46:50 PM

i buy it for 2$ and the price will almost 5$ I DONT SOLD ONION. Becouse i know price will go soon 20$.  Grin Grin

How do you know its going to 20$, care to share with us? What is so promising about this coin?
muenze (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:52:23 PM

i buy it for 2$ and the price will almost 5$ I DONT SOLD ONION. Becouse i know price will go soon 20$.  Grin Grin

I hope you did not invest more than $5.

But what do you mean Onion price is $5 ? Its $1.25 and thats based only 27k$ volume because nobody is interested in it.

Its also ONLY listed on Novaexchange as real exchanges do not accept scamcoins.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:29:40 PM

Funny, that a newbie spends this huge amount of power in bashing this coin. Smells like nothing else than pure jealousy. On one hand you say, that noone is interested in this coin. On the other hand you say, that investors lost 75%. Doesn't make sense at all. Noone interested = no investors. Your fud sounds more and more like a weird whining child. And the members of the campaign are loosing nothing. We get our coins for free every week, and every week, and every week. Must really hurt...
And that it's a normal way for a fresh released coin to start with a big pump followed by a correction - is this really new for you? Can't stand this...

But let me finally correct your fud a bit:
DO started with a price of ~ 3k.
8 days later the price was around 10k
8 days later the price was around 20k
Then pump and dump.
And today, almost one month later, the average price is 25k.

In this time, BTC went up for 33%.

Altogether:
Since adoption at nova we got a x8 in BTC until today.
In fiat we got a x11 until today.
In one month!

So what are you talking about?
That you start to comprehend that you better not buy during a pump when the price is high?
Do you only want to share this ground-breaking realization with us?

Damn!
You are the god of crypto trading!
 Roll Eyes

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:47:56 PM

Funny, that a newbie spends this huge amount of power in bashing this coin. Smells like nothing else than pure jealousy. On one hand you say, that noone is interested in this coin. On the other hand you say, that investors lost 75%. Doesn't make sense at all. Noone interested = no investors. Your fud sounds more and more like a weird whining child. And the members of the campaign are loosing nothing. We get our coins for free every week, and every week, and every week. Must really hurt...
And that it's a normal way for a fresh released coin to start with a big pump followed by a correction - is this really new for you? Can't stand this...

But let me finally correct your fud a bit:
DO started with a price of ~ 3k.
8 days later the price was around 10k
8 days later the price was around 20k
Then pump and dump.
And today, almost one month later, the average price is 25k.

In this time, BTC went up for 33%.

Altogether:
Since adoption at nova we got a x8 in BTC until today.
In fiat we got a x11 until today.
In one month!

So what are you talking about?
That you start to comprehend that you better not buy during a pump when the price is high?
Do you only want to share this ground-breaking realization with us?

Damn!
You are the god of crypto trading!
 Roll Eyes

Yes, you have right. We are seeing this kind of fudders since the start of the project. There is no reason to invest money in this project. You can join the airdrop and get free coins.

I don´t know why some people are saying SCAM where  the money is not necessary. We don´t need to pay attention on this, just we need to focus on our project.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:24:54 PM

How low will it go? Its already at 1$. Can it go to $0.10 as Torcoin or even lower? I mean Torcoin at least had the cool name to it.

Will the sigspammer be held responsible? I saw China is cracking down on scam coins, USA too, so in theory would it be possible to hold sig spammers responsible because basically it would be considered as false advertising, as a scam, to promote a coin trying to trick investors to put their money into it. I means thats an investment fraud in most countries, right?

I don't even know where to begin with this rubbish post ...

First of all, it can't be a "scam coin" because the devs are in no way "trying to trick investors to put their money into it." -- It's essentially a FREE coin. The vast majority of Onions are being air dropped for free. There is no "investors" (this isn't an ICO) -- That is one of the many things that I like about this coin.

Secondly, the only exchange that Onions are on is Novaexchange, and the vast majority of traders don't use Nova (including myself). The current value of Onions should be taken with a grain of salt, because it's not listed on major exchanges yet. If you are closely watching the trading value of the coin, in this small scale, on one exchange, you are going to be on a roller coaster ride.

And finally, what is a "sig spammer?" -- Does it bother you that people use their signatures to provide advertising for quality projects? And if so, why is that? I would guess it's because you found out you weren't eligible for the airdrop, and are mad about it. So naturally it must make you feel better to bash on something blindly just because you can't participate...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:45:18 PM

how many accounts do you have, how is posible that some one with a newbie account is so interested in DeepOnion.

first this is not an ico is an airdrop so people dont lose the money
second the price is just a correction of the market is very commun in the altcoins

the question here is what are you trying to do ?

muenze (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:56:26 PM

Was there a post on deeponion on reward of 500 onion for trying to forum-character-assasinate me? Lol

I wonder why so many sigspammer posts again and nobody answer any of the serious concerns.

Yet you keep posting that brainwashing BS yet ALWAYS, EVERY TIME AGAIN AND AGAIN fail to actually name just 1.... just 1 reason to actually buy onion

This is what i find so interesting and why i keep at this coin. These desperate, weak ATTEMPTS to defend onion. I mean its becoming funny in a way, you should be able to actually list some reasons as to why onion is a good coin but you actually cant? Cheesy

And yes this is my main account on bitcointalk. So ?...... No matter if i am old, if i am founder of bitcoin fact is every of my deeponion posts destroys all of the deeponion mob every time lol Cheesy

Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:11:37 PM

Was it listed already? On which exchange?
Really interesting coin I think because of the airdrop
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:19:59 PM

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. Deep Onion started off around .40 cents. Check the charts for yourself.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:29:19 PM

Was there a post on deeponion on reward of 500 onion for trying to forum-character-assasinate me? Lol

I wonder why so many sigspammer posts again and nobody answer any of the serious concerns.

Yet you keep posting that brainwashing BS yet ALWAYS, EVERY TIME AGAIN AND AGAIN fail to actually name just 1.... just 1 reason to actually buy onion

This is what i find so interesting and why i keep at this coin. These desperate, weak ATTEMPTS to defend onion. I mean its becoming funny in a way, you should be able to actually list some reasons as to why onion is a good coin but you actually cant? Cheesy

And yes this is my main account on bitcointalk. So ?...... No matter if i am old, if i am founder of bitcoin fact is every of my deeponion posts destroys all of the deeponion mob every time lol Cheesy

well you haven't come with any serious concerns  and you have gotten way better replies than your mindbogglingly stupid op deserves

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:14:24 PM

Was it listed already? On which exchange?
Really interesting coin I think because of the airdrop

It's currently listed on NovaExchange https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/.
This exchange doesn't handle much volume but we are working to get it listed on a few others bigger ones like Bittrex, the community behind this coin is pretty awesome so I could see it happening, just a matter of time.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:30:59 PM

Looks over 90% of people that already said the deepscamonion in here just a shill from the project, It will be the same as the tor coin. you can try to see the total volume of the torcoin. Everytime dev try to dump the token.
That was a shit scam with a lot of scam shill to defend the scam project. Stay away.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:39:16 PM

I've never read a more ridiculous post.

First, the coin didn't start at 4 dollars, it started FREE, how can they scam people for FREE. When they hit Nova they were 25 cents, so early BUYERS are still up 5x which is amazing growth.

Market demand is what gives something value, the market placed it up at $5 dollars, before Nova exchange had issues with new account creations which lead to a drop in buyers.

If bitcoin now goes down by more than 4 dollars, does that make is a Scam? no of course not, its market fluctuation. I myself am buying thousands of DeepOnion at the current price, Security is a huge issue at the moment and very few coins are trying to address it.

Personally I think someone sounds Sore they are not involved in the Airdrops.
muenze (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:32:38 PM

Lol?

Whats this?

Novaexchange   ONION/ETH    $2,610    $2.25

When it was at $1.10 ? Why would anyone pay $2.25 ?

Looks over 90% of people that already said the deepscamonion in here just a shill from the project, It will be the same as the tor coin. you can try to see the total volume of the torcoin. Everytime dev try to dump the token.
That was a shit scam with a lot of scam shill to defend the scam project. Stay away.

Yeah it looks like when people put DeepOnion in their sig, it turns off their brain somehow. Maybe we should call Musk to tell him AI has already taken over and its not that smart. Its funny nobody of the SigSpammers even noticed TorCoin was the exact same scam and none of them has even replied to it. Guess they are afraid of losing their $0.01 scam coin drops but rather attempt by their posts to defraud real investors out of real money, for which every DeepOnion scammer should get jailtime. I know karma will hit them.

Its one thing if you advertise/help promote a promising new coin. But its a completely different story if you actively are involved in an investment fraud.Most DeepOnion posters are probably underage but this does not save them from prosecution or getting sued for the damage they are causing.  

muenze (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:39:04 AM

If bitcoin now goes down by more than 4 dollars

what

bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:02:20 AM

Deeponion is not good for trading, just hodl and thank me later. It's a long term coin worth keeping for good return in later years

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: