Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NO RESERVE AUCTION] *TONIGHT* #2 Original 2015 ETH coins #/100  (Read 612 times)
moonrock (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:54:57 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 12:05:35 PM by moonrock

Hello Folks,

As the title suggests.

*NO STARTING BID. SNIPE AWAY!*

Winning bidder takes home 2 original 2015 ETH coins. These are the worlds first Ethereum coins produced by Finite Design. If your bidding you likely know how hard they are to find.

NUMBERS:

Goods ship registered post and escrow with a top 3.

Don't have time to take pics today but will upload soon. If your desperate to get the pics up just hit me in the DM.

THERE IS A MAXIMUM BID OF 0.33 BTC If that number is hit, the auction is over and the bidder will need to finalize on the day. You can pay upfront or use one of the top 3 escrow.

Min. bid increment: 0.01BTC

I pay the shipping costs worldwide registered post.

Sniping is allowed, a bid in the final minute will extend the auction by 10 minutes.  After that, another bid will extend it again and it will end when 10 minutes have passed without a bid or an hour after the scheduled end time. I will probably be asleep and will organize the payment address/escrow before bedtime.

Ends: Saturday 9th September, 2017 @ 9pm forum time

moonrock
tweetious

Activity: 1969
Merit: 376

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:13:11 PM

0.004 BTC  Cool
WinterParker

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:07:38 PM

0.01577 BTC

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

moonrock (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:03:25 PM

0.01577 BTC

Bid increment is 0.01 so correct bid = 0.024
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1072

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:13:10 PM

Would you consider lowering the Min. bid increment to 0.005BTC?

moonrock (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:25:10 PM

Would you consider lowering the Min. bid increment to 0.005BTC?

No chance. These coins have sold for over 0.12BTC each. The last few Finite design batches sold out of the new issues. These are the first of the series and by far the rarest.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965180.0

Its a no reserve auction to have some fun in here. The sort of auction I would be sniping like the old eBay days. If someone snipes them well under market, congrats, you just bagged a treasure.

moonrock
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:15:02 PM

Thanks, figured I'd ask.  I've had trouble selling mine for less than 0.1BTC although I haven't done an auction or specific listing.

moonrock (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:22:05 PM

Thanks, figured I'd ask.  I've had trouble selling mine for less than 0.1BTC although I haven't done an auction or specific listing.

Thats funny I've only seen a handful listed over the years and they were all snapped up instantly.

1) You try to reduce the bid as if the coins are worthless.
2) You claim they don't sell and attempt to bash the price however, you don't own any.

Your not the first nor will be the last to attempt to slag an asset up for auction. We do it in business all the time  Cheesy

digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:28:53 PM

Thats funny I've only seen a handful listed over the years and they were all snapped up instantly.

2) You claim they don't sell and attempt to bash the price however, you don't own any.

Your not the first nor will be the last to attempt to slag an asset up for auction. We do it in business all the time  Cheesy

1. I would bid at the lower increment and I don't think they're worthless, I didn't state that so please avoid putting words in my mouth. 

2. I do own more than one and the one I have for sale has been listed on my coin emporium thread for a couple months.  I won't link to it from here since I don't feel that's appropriate - it's your sales thread.

Sorry to upset you for some reason by asking for a lower bid increment and good luck with the sale I'd say.  Wink

moonrock (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:50:52 PM

1. I would bid at the lower increment and I don't think they're worthless, I didn't state that so please avoid putting words in my mouth. 

2. I do own more than one and the one I have for sale has been listed on my coin emporium thread for a couple months.  I won't link to it from here since I don't feel that's appropriate - it's your sales thread.

Sorry to upset you for some reason by asking for a lower bid increment and good luck with the sale I'd say.  Wink

Lol. These coins have sold for extremely high amounts over the years even when ETH was still under $100 and your "concerned" about a 0.01 increment? Ok.

Don't know how you could possibly struggle to sell an original 2015 ETH coin, maybe no site traffic? Put it on eBay for $600, someone will buy it instantly.

Anyway, great attempt.

Just bid from here on.  Cool

uvdmnte

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:57:13 AM

0.024BTC
moonrock (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:03:07 PM

Have fun tonight guys. Heading out for a little, hope to make it back in time to see the carnage!

moonrock
welshcollectibles

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:58:06 PM

0.034BTC
uvdmnte

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:04:37 PM