Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I remove the need to sign up?
Yes, make it for everyone - 5 (100%)
No, keep it members only - 0 (0%)
Poll now closed - Site Update: Removed 'sign-up' / members feature! Smiley - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinCloud ~ The All in one place for cryptos ~ www.CoinCloud.tk  (Read 2657 times)
blindfaith (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.coincloud.tk :)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:17:38 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2013, 09:40:41 PM by blindfaith

Hello again everyone,
My latest little project I've put together is CoinCloud

Visit CoinCloud

Coin Cloud is my little creation where I can be creative & contribute to the Bitcoin and alt. coin community.
You can find information about some of the different crypto-currencies like their advantages and disadvantages, how to get a wallet and get started collecting them; find out how and where to find coins for free, information on mining and more!

I've only just begun the site as my old similar one was removed by crappy hosting! (don't use weebly for building Bitcoin related sites!)

quicklinks to 'finished' pages:
The Cloud
(Only Bitcoin is clickable so far but you might discover coin you never knew of! Smiley )
Bitcoin Cloud
What is Bitcoin?
Free bitcoins
Faucets
Chat

tell me what you think! Smiley

--------------------------------------------------------------

updates:
I've ran out of pages I can make for free, so can't continue to develop my site until I can afford a better hosting package. Sad boo! ~ donations welcome! (click)

Feel free to post below any other alt-coins you'd like to see added to the site!
(ideally with info or links about them & a logo for the 'cloud' Smiley!

It would be cool if this became a BCT.org community project thing but i'm probably thinking too far ahead of everything lol

A Ship Is Safe In The Harbor,  But That's Not What Ships Are For | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll
~ 3 BTC Raffle! Free Entry! > here! .. Also check out my own little project here & find out how to earn mBTC by chatting here ~ Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:36:16 AM

Update // Sorry - Had the registration / members setting configured incorrectly - should be ready now! Smiley

A Ship Is Safe In The Harbor,  But That's Not What Ships Are For | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll
~ 3 BTC Raffle! Free Entry! > here! .. Also check out my own little project here & find out how to earn mBTC by chatting here ~ Smiley
Kaepora

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:45:01 AM

Hello again everyone,
My latest little project I've put together is CoinCloud

Visit CoinCloud

Coin Cloud is my little creation where I can be creative & contribute to the Bitcoin and alt. coin community.
You can find information about some of the different crypto-currencies like their advantages and disadvantages, how to get a wallet and get started collecting them; find out how and where to find coins for free, information on mining and more!

I've only just begun the site as my old similar one was removed by crappy hosting! (don't use weebly for building Bitcoin related sites!)

Check out the Bitcoin clouds faucet's list for a huge collection!

http://s22.postimg.org/agucrgfa9/cccccccccccccccccc.png

--------------------------------------------------------------

update:
I've ran out of pages I can make for free, so can't continue to develop my site until I can afford a better hosting package. Sad boo! ~ donations welcome! Tongue

cool, just joined first member  Grin Looks great
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 01:49:31 AM

welcome. glad to see more alt.coin.101s

blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:53:45 AM

Grin Woohoo! - Thanks and Welcome! - I'll continue to add pages when I can afford a better hosting package & will continue updating the pages so far! Smiley

blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 08:37:45 AM

Semi bump & Added a poll - Should I remove sign up?

Branzig

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 08:40:26 AM

I didn't Vote (Your Option) I will check it out,

Thank you,
Branzig

Grin

blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:44:56 AM

Heh :B Thanks Branzig, welcome aboard the cloud! Tongue

xmlHTTP

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:49:36 AM

Good idea, but... you used a free hosting and a .tk domain Sad
blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:59:58 AM

We haven't all had such luck with their crypto's tripling in value..
Once I have some spare cash I'll throw it into this project!

Webs seems semi decent for a non-expert coder like myself but who still wants to contribute and .tk's are short and free!
Feel free to donate to speed the process up? Tongue

xmlHTTP

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:23:31 AM

Made, 0.09 bitcoin with blockchain's "send shared".
blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:38:49 PM

unrelated but I'm interested Tongue - tell me more ole' wise one!

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:07:03 PM

We haven't all had such luck with their crypto's tripling in value..
Once I have some spare cash I'll throw it into this project!

Webs seems semi decent for a non-expert coder like myself but who still wants to contribute and .tk's are short and free!
Feel free to donate to speed the process up? Tongue

Avoid .tk. Seriously, it's going to cause more problems than it's worth, due to the way most hosts view them (they are notorious for phishing and scams). If you want to go with a free short domain do it with .co.cc. It's a little more awkward, but it is well worth it.

When you can, move to a .com. Usually you can register for $1 on sales.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
xmlHTTP

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:25:30 PM

It's a way to send bitcoins from a wallet to another one anonymously https://blockchain.info/en/wallet/send-shared

I suggest you to buy the .net domain with these money (the .com is bought from someone else).
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:34:53 PM

It's a way to send bitcoins from a wallet to another one anonymously https://blockchain.info/en/wallet/send-shared

I suggest you to buy the .net domain with these money (the .com is bought from someone else).

I had to read through your posts a couple times to finally get it. I was like "how did you earn BTC from using the send shared?" You meant that you donated using it, :p.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
xmlHTTP

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:38:25 PM

Yes Grin
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:36:13 PM

Yes Grin

Forgot to say in the other post but thanks! That was really nice to do, Smiley.

Now then... I just noticed the title of the thread has changed. Now it says "suspicious link removed" instead of the web address.

blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:21:03 PM

Agree'd - .tk's aren't very popular as a lot of people have used them in the past to give a phishing site or something similar a better domain..
- I would grab one cheap but Webs make you buy their paid packages to use your domain Sad - found this out with another site I made..

& Ahh, I see - I thought you had somehow profited through it some how Tongue

& It's strange, only sometimes the link is getting 'auto-d' to suspicious link,
It's only as it's a .tk I believe!

& Considering the poll results I'll remove the members/sign up thing.. was more of a novelty really Tongue

blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:28:26 PM

Fixed all the pages now to be 'viewable' by all! Smiley enjoy!

What is Bitcoin?
Faucets
Chat

if you're interested in helping fund my project
feel free to here!

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:17:31 PM

Fixed all the pages now to be 'viewable' by all! Smiley enjoy!

What is Bitcoin?
Faucets
Chat

if you're interested in helping fund my project
feel free to here!

Hey, it's looking good!

Are you only using webs.com because you don't know how to use html? If not, you can find free hosts that you can host with using any domain you want (this is in relation to webs only allowing you to upgrade through them).

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: