Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I remove the need to sign up?
Yes, make it for everyone - 5 (100%)
No, keep it members only - 0 (0%)
Poll now closed - Site Update: Removed 'sign-up' / members feature! Smiley - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinCloud ~ The All in one place for cryptos ~ www.CoinCloud.tk  (Read 2659 times)
blindfaith (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.coincloud.tk :)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:58:34 PM

Thank you!  Cheesy

I'm using webs for a few reasons:
- it's quick and easy to edit things with their site builder
- I'm not very clued up on any programming / coding language but know bits and pieces from a few lol
- Weebly which I was using kept taking down any Bitcoin related site I made Sad

But yeah, once/if I become more confident using html I would consider moving the site!
I recently bought a paid package from them for another project I'm doing but it means this one is kind of on hold for now but I have faith! Tongue

A Ship Is Safe In The Harbor,  But That's Not What Ships Are For | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll
~ 3 BTC Raffle! Free Entry! > here! .. Also check out my own little project here & find out how to earn mBTC by chatting here ~ Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:04:21 PM

Thank you!  Cheesy

I'm using webs for a few reasons:
- it's quick and easy to edit things with their site builder
- I'm not very clued up on any programming / coding language but know bits and pieces from a few lol
- Weebly which I was using kept taking down any Bitcoin related site I made Sad

But yeah, once/if I become more confident using html I would consider moving the site!
I recently bought a paid package from them for another project I'm doing but it means this one is kind of on hold for now but I have faith! Tongue

Got ya. I'm surprised a host would take down a site just because it's related to crypto currency. Especially when some big name people are even backing it.

A program like Dreamweaver may be a good idea if you are new to the web development side. There are also a lot of free alternatives as well, though I have never used any of them (I mostly just code by hand).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
xmlHTTP

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 09:21:17 PM

Shocked I discovered crypto currencies which I didn't know exist. Thanks Cheesy

blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 09:35:41 PM

Got ya. I'm surprised a host would take down a site just because it's related to crypto currency. Especially when some big name people are even backing it.

A program like Dreamweaver may be a good idea if you are new to the web development side. There are also a lot of free alternatives as well, though I have never used any of them (I mostly just code by hand).

I know! Sad just after I had got the site ready and published it etc.! - unregistered my old .tk name (ecoins.tk) then some sneaky bastard company come along and snatch that as it had, had so many views randomly! :@ boo! - but CoinCloud was born out of all this so yey! Smiley
& yeah, their customer service replies were blunt and unhelpful to say the least..

Also thank you! - I'll look into them! Smiley

Apologies the site hasn't many pages yet but glad to hear you managed to find a new coin! Cheesy

My aim is to build the all in one go to place for newbies but yeah.. "i'm just a dreeeeaaamer.." -ozzy. Tongue

A Ship Is Safe In The Harbor,  But That's Not What Ships Are For | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll
~ 3 BTC Raffle! Free Entry! > here! .. Also check out my own little project here & find out how to earn mBTC by chatting here ~ Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 09:47:45 PM

I know! Sad just after I had got the site ready and published it etc.! - unregistered my old .tk name (ecoins.tk) then some sneaky bastard company come along and snatch that as it had, had so many views randomly! :@ boo! - but CoinCloud was born out of all this so yey! Smiley
& yeah, their customer service replies were blunt and unhelpful to say the least..

Also thank you! - I'll look into them! Smiley

Apologies the site hasn't many pages yet but glad to hear you managed to find a new coin! Cheesy

My aim is to build the all in one go to place for newbies but yeah.. "i'm just a dreeeeaaamer.." -ozzy. Tongue

Ohhh, are you sure they took down the site because of Bitcoin, or was it because of the .tk? In the beginning I was using .tk's for some sites I wanted to get up and running before taking "live," and out of five hosts I tried all of them deleted the accounts due to the .tk address. This is when I moved to .co.cc for testing addresses and have had no issues since (though .co.cc has some bad press attached as well, but not nearly as negative).

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:44:10 AM

To be honest I'm not 100% but yeah, I never thought they would of for the .tk but you never know!
I'll be moving over to co.cc if I have any more issues before I get .com/.net or whatever!

bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:03:28 AM

true
blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:02:38 PM

Feel free to share faucets for any coin here and I'll get them into my list!

Branzig

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 12:13:41 PM

HEy fools,

jUST wanted to give a huge shout Grin out to www.CoinCloud.tk for all the work you put in, and thank you for organizing this group and making it very easy to learn what is what re: *See #KnowTheCode so, if you are into internet currencies and you want/need info, this is a great place to start, I think this may be one stop period. The only thing I will put salt on is your webpage graphics. I will negate that with your project being completed and already helping me, at least one, me. ***** 5 out of 5 Stars *****. Perfect score Grin * I build websites, so my opinion on the crappy graphics has to be ignored. Wink Hit me up Twitter: @BranzigGracerX I am Outside Valley Operations Manager for businessgalleries.com Las Vegas, Nevada.

Shocked

blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:54:17 PM

HEy fools,

jUST wanted to give a huge shout Grin out to www.CoinCloud.tk for all the work you put in, and thank you for organizing this group and making it very easy to learn what is what re: *See #KnowTheCode so, if you are into internet currencies and you want/need info, this is a great place to start, I think this may be one stop period. The only thing I will put salt on is your webpage graphics. I will negate that with your project being completed and already helping me, at least one, me. ***** 5 out of 5 Stars *****. Perfect score Grin * I build websites, so my opinion on the crappy graphics has to be ignored. Wink Hit me up Twitter: @BranzigGracerX I am Outside Valley Operations Manager for businessgalleries.com Las Vegas, Nevada.

Shocked

You are awesome!  Grin
I'll get some prettier clouds in there for you or feel free to design one yourself! Cheesy

I sort of want CoinCloud to become a community project for everyone! Smiley

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:00:03 PM

HEy fools,

Shocked

You are awesome!  Grin
I'll get some prettier clouds in there for you or feel free to design one yourself! Cheesy

I sort of want CoinCloud to become a community project for everyone! Smiley

Wow, when I read through Branzig's comment it seemed more like a spam advertisement, lol. Just the way that it is written.

And if someone designs a new logo, I think clouds in the form of the different coins would be awesome. Like take the logos of the coins and line them up in such a way that they make the outline of the cloud.

blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:03:39 PM

Wow, when I read through Branzig's comment it seemed more like a spam advertisement, lol. Just the way that it is written.

And if someone designs a new logo, I think clouds in the form of the different coins would be awesome. Like take the logos of the coins and line them up in such a way that they make the outline of the cloud.

Haha, I was a bit like Shocked huh? at first, myself.
& Strange you say that - That was an original idea I tried making but I never wanted to repeat 2 coin's logos and didn't have enough to make a decent sized cloud Tongue

Feel free though!

Branzig

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 01:09:45 PM

& Strange you say that - That was an original idea I tried making but I never wanted to repeat 2 coin's logos and didn't have enough to make a decent sized cloud Tongue

Feel free though!

Wow! I think I should say thank you, I guess. Just so everyone knows, I am not spamming, my businessgalleries.com company is overbooked and not taking on any new clients and no waiting list. Just saying, However we are friendly to all BTC'ers and all startups people, so contacting us and sharing information is always complimentary. As for tips, please PIF (Pay It Forward)

-Branzig

Brandyn Garcia
Outside Valley Operations Manager
businessgalleries.com
Twitter: @BranzigGracerX

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:16:03 PM

Feel free though!

I suck with graphics. Like royally. But I don't think there are any issues with repeating the images. I look at it as being like a necklace or something; there are only so many bead colors before you have to repeat. A way to possibly enhance how it looks is to form it like this (assuming there are 5 coins for brevity):

More or less randomize it to a point.

Branzig

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 01:21:40 PM

Totally didn't even notice that you duplicated, scrolled down, saw what I was into, clicked it, saw one link didn't work, didn't matter wasn't relevant, learned several things, bookmarked it and had to carry on the body count!!!!

-Branzig  Cool

blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:25:10 PM

I'll maybe make another one and see how it looks!
& .. you confuse me Branzig Tongue

Branzig

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 01:40:37 PM

I am pissed, was scolded in public for asking a simple question, and then I was told that I was stupid and to not do what I was not even doing, was thanking him and offering to Pay It Forward. I reported it, I don't have time to deal with jaskasses, I am a nice person, funny as hell, and I have met mostly nice people, but it is not even you need to be nice, just don't be BLEEP bleep bleep.... Yeah, I'm Out.
 @BranzigGracerX
FB Branzig Garcia
I don't play that.
On with the body count!

Peace
-Branzig  Grin

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:44:47 PM

This guy is really confusing me. I wonder if he's not a native English speaker and is running his comments through a translator or something.

blindfaith (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:48:18 PM

I am pissed, was scolded in public for asking a simple question, and then I was told that I was stupid and to not do what I was not even doing, was thanking him and offering to Pay It Forward. I reported it, I don't have time to deal with jaskasses, I am a nice person, funny as hell, and I have met mostly nice people, but it is not even you need to be nice, just don't be BLEEP bleep bleep.... Yeah, I'm Out.
 @BranzigGracerX
FB Branzig Garcia
I don't play that.
On with the body count!

Peace
-Branzig  Grin

Apologies if I have pissed you off, I've not meant to cause you any offence if I have..
I'm really confused about .. all of your posts to be honest but thanks for checking out my site! Smiley

&

This guy is really confusing me. I wonder if he's not a native English speaker and is running his comments through a translator or something.

Snap!

Branzig

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 01:53:58 PM

I am mad at what happened in another part of the forum, phenix.com, It is not hard to understand my props to you about your cloud page, if you have been there, correct CoinCloud, you knew what I was referring too as to navigating? Please let me know when you have a ripple page.

Peace,

CoinCloud Rocks

-Branzig
USA- No Translator.
 Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: