Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EVERUS - BORDERLESS FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL ECOSYSTEM  (Read 35301 times)
bonusdeposit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:15:36 AM

when is wallet everus available, and can be sold?
because I used to buy some everus via paypal at letchat
please to update the info and if there is support that can be contacted
either from skype or email
contact whatsapp from party everus is not active, for that please for clarity update infonya

thank you
everus (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:38:05 AM

Good news! EVRs are now trading on Kuna Exchange from Ukraine. Register your Kuna Exchange wallet now and start trading at https://kuna.io/#/deposits/evr 

https://scontent.fkul15-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25152410_863626790483271_6752498338278234081_n.png?oh=39f746310a0e59a2c79555130a4d7e21&oe=5AD6EC4C

tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:30:51 AM

Good news! EVRs are now trading on Kuna Exchange from Ukraine. Register your Kuna Exchange wallet now and start trading at https://kuna.io/#/deposits/evr 

It's still not available. Everus not found in Kuna. Can you give the right link?
rajasetengah

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:14:45 AM

hello, why you go to kuna exchange?
not in poloniex, bluetrade, bitrex, hitbtc?

and I do not see the latest updates from you?
debit card, launching everusmall  Huh
KunaBTC

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

Kuna.io

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:14:52 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 11:07:22 AM by KunaBTC

Sorry, we cannot open EVR market intil you fill the orders list with tokens.

So please ask the person who responsible for trading to deposit EVR amount in 2 BTC equivalent to KUNA first.

Only after that we will open the market, and you need to fill both of orders lists and start trading.

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:25:56 AM

After reading about the project and seeing prototype ans pilot for 2018 my interest arose for the project. Now it is already available on exchanges so I have enough time to complete my reading to understand before start buying. The market is huge which it is going to serve for.
tahmad

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:20:57 PM

After reading about the project and seeing prototype ans pilot for 2018 my interest arose for the project. Now it is already available on exchanges so I have enough time to complete my reading to understand before start buying. The market is huge which it is going to serve for.

I'm waiting for your analysis and your opini. It will good if we can share our mind each other
KunaBTC

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

Kuna.io

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:05:04 PM

Everus market now opened on KUNA Exchange.

Welcome to EVR/BTC!

tahmad

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:57:00 AM

Is this the forum topic page from Alexander Amado Johnson ?

I guess it is, its a warning to all investors this man will be in jail for murder a dutch model, read here the news report. You can also google around more and more news is getting out.
   But the Malaysia goverment has forced her parrents to leave the country, because her dad had go to the media in Malaysia. Its corrupt like hell and the man behind this crypto is
   being held on drug possession charges, the outlet reported. So if you have invest inside this crypto get your money out before you never see one penny back.

down here a new copy, but you can also google around for the right true about this dirty corrupt case.

The identities of the “swingers” who partied with a Dutch model before she died in a plunge from their ritzy 20th-floor pad in Malaysia have been revealed, according to a new report.

Ivana Smit was at the Kuala Lumpur condo of American Alexander Amado Johnson, 45, and his Indonesian wife, Luna, just hours before her naked and bruised body was found on a sixth-floor balcony there last Thursday, according to the Daily Mail, which cited family and friends who spoke to Dutch media.

Alexander is a cryptocurrency trader and co-founder of the company Everus World, according to his LinkedIn profile.

Luna, believed to be in her 30s, is a model who befriended Smit.

Police ruled the death an accident, but the 18-year-old’s family has challenged that, arguing bruises on the dead woman’s neck look like hand marks.

Her father, Marcel Smit, told reporters he’d heard rumors that the wealthy couple were swingers who frequently brought young models home to party.

Smit reportedly was drinking with the pair in Bangsar the night before her death. She returned to their apartment at 5 a.m. and sent her boyfriend, Lucas Kramer, a selfie with Luna at 7:25 a.m, according to reports. Neighbors have reported hearing an argument coming from the apartment, according to the Mail.

But the couple has claimed Alexander was asleep, and Luna was taking their child to school around 10 a.m., when Smit is believed to have fallen. Her body was not discovered until 3 p.m., and her underwear and shoes still have not been recovered.

Smit had alcohol and ecstasy in her system, and the couple are being held on drug possession charges, the outlet reported.

Yes, it will make everus down to deepest
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:15:18 AM

Is this the forum topic page from Alexander Amado Johnson ?

I guess it is, its a warning to all investors this man will be in jail for murder a dutch model, read here the news report. You can also google around more and more news is getting out.
   But the Malaysia goverment has forced her parrents to leave the country, because her dad had go to the media in Malaysia. Its corrupt like hell and the man behind this crypto is
   being held on drug possession charges, the outlet reported. So if you have invest inside this crypto get your money out before you never see one penny back.

down here a new copy, but you can also google around for the right true about this dirty corrupt case.

The identities of the “swingers” who partied with a Dutch model before she died in a plunge from their ritzy 20th-floor pad in Malaysia have been revealed, according to a new report.

Ivana Smit was at the Kuala Lumpur condo of American Alexander Amado Johnson, 45, and his Indonesian wife, Luna, just hours before her naked and bruised body was found on a sixth-floor balcony there last Thursday, according to the Daily Mail, which cited family and friends who spoke to Dutch media.

Alexander is a cryptocurrency trader and co-founder of the company Everus World, according to his LinkedIn profile.

Luna, believed to be in her 30s, is a model who befriended Smit.

Police ruled the death an accident, but the 18-year-old’s family has challenged that, arguing bruises on the dead woman’s neck look like hand marks.

Her father, Marcel Smit, told reporters he’d heard rumors that the wealthy couple were swingers who frequently brought young models home to party.

Smit reportedly was drinking with the pair in Bangsar the night before her death. She returned to their apartment at 5 a.m. and sent her boyfriend, Lucas Kramer, a selfie with Luna at 7:25 a.m, according to reports. Neighbors have reported hearing an argument coming from the apartment, according to the Mail.

But the couple has claimed Alexander was asleep, and Luna was taking their child to school around 10 a.m., when Smit is believed to have fallen. Her body was not discovered until 3 p.m., and her underwear and shoes still have not been recovered.

Smit had alcohol and ecstasy in her system, and the couple are being held on drug possession charges, the outlet reported.

Yes, it will make everus down to deepest

How does this person relate to everest?
Is he actually required to be present and not jailed for developments to continue?

Anyways, I doubt it will come to that in the near future, since like that wall said: corruption.
everus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:50:04 AM

Everus is aware of the ongoing investigations by the Malaysian authorities with regards to one of our employees.

The company will continue to monitor this matter closely.

Until official statements are released by the relevant authorities, we are unable to comment further. Thank you.

To clarify to our investors - This employee in questions' work had no real involvement in the ongoing development of our roadmap, and had little contribution to our internal operations or the overall future of Everus going forward into 2018.

Our CEO Mr. Srinivas Oddati we will continue to strive to bring the completion of the Everus roadmap working dilligently with our development teams with offices based in Hyderabad, India and Malaysia.

orok

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:40:34 PM

Everything ok, but what about roadmap? Look at the current date and look at the roadmap. What happened & what happening ? We all need some news ( not only about your employee )...
wcwl

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:40:53 PM

There is no communication between the company and investors.   All token holders are faced with declining value of EVR tokens below purchase price and left in the dark on the current project progress. We are the promised 5 exchanges in 5 countries? Everus Mall? How many have already been realized? These misses are eroding everyone's confidence compounded with the company keeping silent when they miss their targets.
tahmad

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:22:45 PM

Hi Everus team,
I want to ask when I send token to Cryptopia trading - how to get Secure key
I've got this message
Note: Secure Key we send you upon your account activation
Thank you !

Check on your email. If not there, just message the everus team by email
tahmad

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:50:03 AM

I'm slowly feel hate with this coin. Not have a good progress, not have a good news, good updates. Always late in projects update.
I lost a lot of my money from this. Approximately $18000 that I lost.
Please go down low! Go down to deep to losing all investor's money!

I'm disappointed, frustated with this project! So bad!
exfalconer

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:06:14 PM

is this project not SCAM??? Tongue Where is Telegram group
SOBsrinivas

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

I'm slowly feel hate with this coin. Not have a good progress, not have a good news, good updates. Always late in projects update.
I lost a lot of my money from this. Approximately $18000 that I lost.
Please go down low! Go down to deep to losing all investor's money!

I'm disappointed, frustated with this project! So bad!

Srinivas is a total scumbag. Trust me. I know people who work for him. Liar, cheat, ponzi manufacturer, racist (hates the chinese and malays, doesnt trust them) he is indian from india living in malaysia with no work visa, no taxes paid. has a few companies and owes the govt a heck of a lot of money on taxes including the customs for GST (those familiar with malaysian laws).

According to my friend who unfortunately happens to work for him, he is withholding their pay for the last 3 months to ensure they dont run away. both in india and in malaysia. yet he runs around with his wife and dog in expensive suits and SUV. lives in high class apartment with VERY VERY TIGHT SECURITY so that no one kidnaps him or his wife.

Average pay for his staff is usd400. how do you expect any loyalty or quality.

most of the staff on his website have left. conveniently did not update.

He purposely hired a drug addict white face to front the coin.
the so called indian vip in the website is a relative from his wifes side..... go figure
everus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

With pertinence to the allegations and accusations made against Everus Technologies and the CEO, it has been found to be false and defamatory. Everus is a fintech company in Malaysia that conducts business operations with fair practices and business ethics. All working matters in relation to visa, taxes, GST and the likes are fully compliant with the Malaysian regulating authorities and constitution. For matters in relation to employment activities and employment itself is governed by the Malaysian Labour Law, which the company adheres to.

Having said that, the Malaysian authorities scrutinize and upholds all companies to a strict standard of practices, and Everus observes these rules and regulations with full cooperation. Everus and its employees do not condone nor entertain baseless accusations, thus exercising the rights to refuse false allegations with no solid grounds and proof.
everus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

Everus Technologies is a fintech company in Kuala Lumpur that focuses on a decentralized blockchain platform. In its roadmap, Everus introduced its very own cryptocurrency, EVRs that comes with ample of benefits encouraging users from all over the world.

Everus, in collaboration with their global investors, has created volumes of sales creating clear trajectory points to a future of global, widespread use as a form of money. Steadfast in its business principles, Everus does not condone nor participate in price manipulation and continuously practices transparency even during low volumes of circulation.

EVRs, a form of cryptocurrency introduced by Everus, growing in its widespread use as money to buy, sell or trade have been in market circulations. The EVRs being in circulation are controlled by investors allowing them full discretion to buy or sell as they wish. It is important to note that, EVR being a 60-day old cryptocurrency in the market, have much to weather in the transitory market and would not be viable for circulation of millions at such an early entry. As such, any review at this stage is rather speculative.

Hope this information helps. 
suryaagung

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Everus Technologies is a fintech company in Kuala Lumpur that focuses on a decentralized blockchain platform. In its roadmap, Everus introduced its very own cryptocurrency, EVRs that comes with ample of benefits encouraging users from all over the world.

Everus, in collaboration with their global investors, has created volumes of sales creating clear trajectory points to a future of global, widespread use as a form of money. Steadfast in its business principles, Everus does not condone nor participate in price manipulation and continuously practices transparency even during low volumes of circulation.

EVRs, a form of cryptocurrency introduced by Everus, growing in its widespread use as money to buy, sell or trade have been in market circulations. The EVRs being in circulation are controlled by investors allowing them full discretion to buy or sell as they wish. It is important to note that, EVR being a 60-day old cryptocurrency in the market, have much to weather in the transitory market and would not be viable for circulation of millions at such an early entry. As such, any review at this stage is rather speculative.

Hope this information helps. 

but your news is always very late, the proof now is update about lending coin everus?
does it work? I do not receive updates about lending & stake
let alone you ever send an update about APP android app and not release until now!
how not this is very late, let alone the stuck price at $ 0.4

I as an investor very disappointed with everus performance,
I do not know what to support again for everus!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: