Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EVERUS - BORDERLESS FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL ECOSYSTEM  (Read 35302 times)
everus (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

Look now! The volume decreased everyday. The price downs everyday. Evr is not valuable more.
Today volume just 0.39BTC and the price is $0.11. It's make all investors shocked. What the team will do about it?

At the time of writing, there has been over 12 BTC worth of trading volume in the past 24 hours as tracked by CoinMarketCap. Price fluctuations are subject to the general market sentiment, as can be seen by the price of the most established coins over the past two days. We are currently working hard and will reveal more about our efforts when we are able to.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

I'm regret supporting you everus. You never do the great, timeline never on time, showing that the team is very not professional. That's why you don't have a community, you not bring the trust to client, always late.
It's worthless if your project don't have big community.
The one reason why I'm still hold my everus tokens is only because I have lost a lot of my money. From $10k to $500, and now everyday will decreased. No dev action for this.
I believe you never touch to $2 or at least $0.3 again from now.
Hope you listen mine and do something and not just talking. Thank you
dnk7

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

Hi guys, anybody knows how to mine this token?
CryptO19735

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

What's happening? Is everus going to be like hexx? Is it the massive pump we've been all waiting for? well, for now I'm gonna hodl. I'm not gonna sell any less than 2$ Grin Grin Grin
good luck everyone
adammessi340

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

I think this idea is looking interesting so it would be nice to keep watching how they will develop this
btcgipsy

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Design/Web/Branding

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

On github no projects? how i can see what ur doing devs? Cheesy

babychloe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:09:24 AM

Everus Technologies aims to lead the way, not just for real-world applications, but real-life solutions.

Everus Technologies is a blockchain technology company based in Malaysia that aims to pioneer the widespread adoption of blockchain worldwide. The world is continually shifting and the emergence of this technology opens up new avenues and methods of conducting operations. With a host of products tailored to offer world-changing solutions, we aim to provide a seamless experience and a positive transition for all.
Lodadio

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

If you go look at Cryptopia for the last week this coin has been in the hundreds daily as far as BTC volume is concerned. And look at the buys. They are huge .6 BTC buys all over the place. Like some insider trading is going on. So I bought some. Who keeps buying it up in bulk?
magicjonson

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

yes, I suspect that someone is buying and i agree something is going on.
The thing I find weird is that i haven't seen such large sell wall once so I am wondering how this can be possible (0.7 btc market buy in bulk)

Who else finds this strange?
inigoes

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

I'm slowly feel hate with this coin. Not have a good progress, not have a good news, good updates. Always late in projects update.
I lost a lot of my money from this. Approximately $18000 that I lost.
Please go down low! Go down to deep to losing all investor's money!

I'm disappointed, frustated with this project! So bad!

Srinivas is a total scumbag. Trust me. I know people who work for him. Liar, cheat, ponzi manufacturer, racist (hates the chinese and malays, doesnt trust them) he is indian from india living in malaysia with no work visa, no taxes paid. has a few companies and owes the govt a heck of a lot of money on taxes including the customs for GST (those familiar with malaysian laws).

According to my friend who unfortunately happens to work for him, he is withholding their pay for the last 3 months to ensure they dont run away. both in india and in malaysia. yet he runs around with his wife and dog in expensive suits and SUV. lives in high class apartment with VERY VERY TIGHT SECURITY so that no one kidnaps him or his wife.

Average pay for his staff is usd400. how do you expect any loyalty or quality.

most of the staff on his website have left. conveniently did not update.

He purposely hired a drug addict white face to front the coin.
the so called indian vip in the website is a relative from his wifes side..... go figure

I like how this was conveniently left out, when the company replied.

Where is Carlos AT!!!!
inigoes

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

yes, I suspect that someone is buying and i agree something is going on.
The thing I find weird is that i haven't seen such large sell wall once so I am wondering how this can be possible (0.7 btc market buy in bulk)

Who else finds this strange?

Market manipulation, I bet!
everus (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

I'm slowly feel hate with this coin. Not have a good progress, not have a good news, good updates. Always late in projects update.
I lost a lot of my money from this. Approximately $18000 that I lost.
Please go down low! Go down to deep to losing all investor's money!

I'm disappointed, frustated with this project! So bad!

Srinivas is a total scumbag. Trust me. I know people who work for him. Liar, cheat, ponzi manufacturer, racist (hates the chinese and malays, doesnt trust them) he is indian from india living in malaysia with no work visa, no taxes paid. has a few companies and owes the govt a heck of a lot of money on taxes including the customs for GST (those familiar with malaysian laws).

According to my friend who unfortunately happens to work for him, he is withholding their pay for the last 3 months to ensure they dont run away. both in india and in malaysia. yet he runs around with his wife and dog in expensive suits and SUV. lives in high class apartment with VERY VERY TIGHT SECURITY so that no one kidnaps him or his wife.

Average pay for his staff is usd400. how do you expect any loyalty or quality.

most of the staff on his website have left. conveniently did not update.

He purposely hired a drug addict white face to front the coin.
the so called indian vip in the website is a relative from his wifes side..... go figure

I like how this was conveniently left out, when the company replied.

Where is Carlos AT!!!!

With pertinence to the allegations and accusations made against Everus Technologies and the CEO, it has been evidently found to be false and defamatory. Everus is a fintech company in Malaysia that conducts business operations with fair practices and business ethics. All working matters in relation to visa, taxes, GST and the likes are fully compliant with the Malaysian regulating authorities and all applicable laws. For matters in relation to employment activities and employment itself is governed by the Malaysian Labour Law, which the company adheres to. The Company practices a non-discriminatory approach to its hiring and recruitment process. Hence, all the above allegations are untrue, defamatory and salacious. The Company weighs in on options to consider instituting any appropriate legal proceedings in relation to the above comment.

Having said that, the Malaysian authorities scrutinize and uphold all companies to a strict standard of practices, and Everus observes these rules and regulations with full cooperation. Everus and its employees do not condone nor entertain baseless accusations, thus exercising the rights to refuse false allegations with no solid grounds and proof.
Mathfms

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

Should I be worried?  Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/qyoganS.png
FerdiSoylu59

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

when will it be listed on different stock exchanges? Do you have any work for this?
duplo99

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

Hey guys, did you see the price maid over 46,73 percent in the last 24 hours? and even the volume with 1.428.970 Dollars is pretty high. Are there any News?

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
nipponbit

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

Hey guys, did you see the price maid over 46,73 percent in the last 24 hours? and even the volume with 1.428.970 Dollars is pretty high. Are there any News?
Nobody knows. Mysterious pump...
But twitter says something about expansion to South Korean market:
https://twitter.com/everusworld
Check it Smiley
OGBandit23

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

Is there a working product for this team?
Tansmorph

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

Check it Smiley

This is true. They announce the expanding in South Korea. If this is true then we can expect some nice price rallys in the near future.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
everus (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

when will it be listed on different stock exchanges? Do you have any work for this?

We are currently working on this and will reveal more when we are able to.

Is there a working product for this team?

We are currently working hard on several products and services, and will reveal more when we are able to.

Check it Smiley

This is true. They announce the expanding in South Korea. If this is true then we can expect some nice price rallys in the near future.

Price fluctuations are normal and follow the general market sentiment. Like any other cryptocurrency, we cannot guarantee any increase or price targets. However, do stay tuned for more news and announcements from us!
Tansmorph

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

Is this project still under developement? Can someone give me a short summary about the current state? Thank you very much guys.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: