Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the hidden gems as of September 2017?  (Read 1851 times)
myfranco (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:11:26 PM

I was checking hidden gems with low market cap and i found Darcrus(DAR) as an interesting project. Another one is DaleCoin(DALE) as i find it simple to use. I don't know their future as it is hard to predict but do you guys have any gems like that in mind?
MatrixMining

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:26:00 PM

I think Waves might soon skyrocket, there should be a lot of new announcements. It's not low market cap, so the potential is not x100 increase, but anyways...
Bobobog

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:27:05 PM

Shift - Decentralized internet.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=agXFIB-0LIo
myfranco (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:29:32 PM

Shift - Decentralized internet.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=agXFIB-0LIo

I'm in Shift actually. I believe it will be in Top 20 in the near future.
nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:32:30 PM

SHIFT ZEN FLO RADS CLOAK
Baehr123456789

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:37:10 PM

I was checking hidden gems with low market cap and i found Darcrus(DAR) as an interesting project. Another one is DaleCoin(DALE) as i find it simple to use. I don't know their future as it is hard to predict but do you guys have any gems like that in mind?
DAR boost too fast, currently it has increased by 40%. Invest in it late?
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:39:47 PM

I agree with Darcrus, it's a good investment for the long term.

I'll add ZCoin, ZenCash, and Hush.

You also have Sumokoin, which is really interesting and very inexpensive.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
myfranco (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:15:49 PM

I agree with Darcrus, it's a good investment for the long term.

I'll add ZCoin, ZenCash, and Hush.

You also have Sumokoin, which is really interesting and very inexpensive.

Forgot to mention Hush. Thanks for reminding. I'm on it as well. I'm not sure about ZCoin and ZenCash. I was checking ZClassic and noticed that there was another fork to ZenCash(i guess). I'm not sure about it. ZClassic is almost dead ATM. I'll check Sumokoin. Thanks for the hint.
myfranco (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:17:44 PM

DAR boost too fast, currently it has increased by 40%. Invest in it late?
I would say it's in early stages and there is still a chance of x100 on that coin. I have no money left but my next investment will be on Darcrus.
myfranco (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:19:03 PM

SHIFT ZEN FLO RADS CLOAK
I'm very optimistic about CLOAK too. Could be in the Top 20 in the future.
nhote

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:27:14 PM

SHIFT ZEN FLO RADS CLOAK

happy to hear! i have followed CLOAK for a while and got high expectations about that coin... FLO and RADS are also most promising and due for imminent xN growth
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2113839.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2084797.0
myfranco (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:28:50 PM

SHIFT ZEN FLO RADS CLOAK

happy to hear! i have followed CLOAK for a while and got high expectations about that coin... FLO and RADS are also most promising and due for imminent xN growth
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2113839.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2084797.0
RADIUM is also promising. I'm not sure FLO would make a couple of x. However, it's also worth investing.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:42:52 PM

darcus was already up and running since time and they were distributing MERCURY about a year ago which was on WAVESplatform. i'm not familiar with darcus because it didn't make a buzz  even when were doing marketing program in the forum during its start. after it, i didn't heard much of it and their thread were buried already. nxt is the shittest platform for me.

gems this sept i think will be reality clash. i like combat and wars so probably just me

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:03:03 PM

Stop with those pump and dump shit coins.
This is the hidden gem , the one will make you rich in 1 year.  Not for short term trader though, this is for Long term Holder.
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/sonm/
Whitepaper https://sonm.io/Sonm1.pdf
And for now the price is at the bottom. You cant go wrong with this.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:05:32 PM

I think waves is one of the undervalued projects out there. It survived all this china fud and rebounced easy. I rebought more waves at 100k, because we have really strong support at 100k sat. Holding my bag for a few month now and i am not going to sell it in the next time
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:21:00 PM

I'm quite surprised that no one has yet mentioned Nexus. If you're looking for a serious project with gigantic potential then it's Nexus. They'll host a blockchain conference in 2 weeks and the price is going to follow that hype.
nhote

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:44:49 PM

I'm quite surprised that no one has yet mentioned Nexus. If you're looking for a serious project with gigantic potential then it's Nexus. They'll host a blockchain conference in 2 weeks and the price is going to follow that hype.

apologies! you're bloody right and it slipped from my short list
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:54:44 PM

Hidden gems? Better add STEEM in your bags. The Steemit community is soaring like a rocket. And look at the Steem price chart today. It will soon to pump very soon.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
nhote

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

I think waves is one of the undervalued projects out there. It survived all this china fud and rebounced easy. I rebought more waves at 100k, because we have really strong support at 100k sat. Holding my bag for a few month now and i am not going to sell it in the next time

i also really like WAVES and believe it is one of several very promising and undervalued projects out there, like MAID UBQ SYS PIVX ARK and KMD (which is finally finding its way up). however, these are already in the top50 market cap range, so space for growth is presumably lower...
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:14:03 PM

Korecoin is my favorite right now.

Can you expand on what you like about DaleCoin? It is tiny right now only about 143,000 market cap, seems very risky.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: