Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign Question  (Read 2124 times)
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:33:26 AM

It would be not good jumping from  one campaign to another, you have to commit on the campaign who have accepted you.  You have to be watchful on which campaign manager you are rejecting. Its true that you wont get negative trust, but the fact that you'll be remembered is a big deal. You dont have to leave a campaign once you have started, there would be more high paying campaign but it would be disrespectful for the manager. Beware, you may possibly encounter that manager again in another project.
Sadly there are still a lot of people doing that. They are suddenly applying on other campaign as soon as they saw a campaign which will be pay higher.
You could be get negative trust from doing that (they ever said it)
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:38:32 AM

On matter of respect to the manager at least wait til payment arrive and let them know before you leave you will do so.
You will find a lot of managers that arent doing their job properly in this forum because they may be newson management or by their own scam behavior. If you show a manager respect you they should treat  you the same way and around here there are even guys who don't reply to private messages with reasonable questions. I find to be a good way to treat people the way the treat you.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:12:26 PM

You can do it, but I'd be afraid that if I keep jumping too much nobody will want me in their campaign. Your post history is clearly visible and in it there are campaign applications. The more of those you have in a short period of time the lower your chances of being accepted into a new campaign. It's as simple as that.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:33:50 PM

There are several reasons that a campaign participant suddenly leaves a apply to a new one. One is that the member has probably rank up and the current signature campaign he's in does not cover a automatic rank up. So he goes and try to apply to other campaign that he think should pay him right with his current rank. But at least have the decency to PM the current campaign manager so that he can find replacement for you. Or simply the participant look for a better paying campaign.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:17:19 PM

I don't have yet any signature campaign.And I don't know if it is im a newly beginning of this site.But I really want to join.I need someone for helping me to know more about that.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:24:45 PM

I don't have yet any signature campaign.And I don't know if it is im a newly beginning of this site.But I really want to join.I need someone for helping me to know more about that.

It is easy
1- make good quality posts and do not spam useless posts in order to earn as much as possible because you will be kicked before you get a cent.
2- keep being active to increase your forums rank
3- join the signature campaign that you think you are able to apply its rules.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:16:01 PM

I have no intent to leave my signature campaign but I'm curious to know, is it considered rude or unreliable to join a signature campaign and leave it for another?  I would think it is an annoyance but I see people post in various campaign threads that they are leaving. 
You can leave signature campaign, no one can force to you wear signature but don't expect payment and don't be surprised if you don't get accepted in new one. Participants are doing this because they are not happy with rates, project or any other reason. Imo it would be polite to inform campaign manager about leaving campaign.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:46:03 PM

I have no intent to leave my signature campaign but I'm curious to know, is it considered rude or unreliable to join a signature campaign and leave it for another?  I would think it is an annoyance but I see people post in various campaign threads that they are leaving. 
You can leave a campaign anytime you want , there is no problem for the campaign manager because he will just remove you from spreadsheet and not pay you. But remember that if you leave a campaign you cannot join the same campaign if you dont find another one. I have a tip for you: leave your campaign only if you are already accepted into another because if you leave and you are also rejected from new campaign you are fuc*ed up. You remain with nothing
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:54:44 AM

It's okay to join another signature campaign even if you have a signature campaign already, of course you are looking for a bigger salary, and a signature campaign does not have rules like that, but if you get out of your signature campaign and you have not yet accepted to another signature campaign, you will not be able to join or return to your previous signature campaign.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:04:34 AM

Its better to ask the manager about it before making a real attempt to leave the campaign, is true that we are involved into campaign for a matter of money or support to certain kind of projects. But if you went approved from a reputable manager you should act as a responsible poster. Give or take.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:40:25 AM

Don't  follow their bad habits. It's not prohibited but if you are going to do that then you are just wasting your time posting and then switching to another without getting paid from your previous campaign.
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

I have no intent to leave my signature campaign but I'm curious to know, is it considered rude or unreliable to join a signature campaign and leave it for another?  I would think it is an annoyance but I see people post in various campaign threads that they are leaving.  
for me aside of that, it is no problem if you leave your present signature campaign for the other campaign, because they have no regulation about that, and they can not do anything if you would like to increase your income or profit by joining another signature campaign with bigger profits. many people here are looking for signature campaigns with big profits even though they have a signature campaign but they looking for bigger ones.

You are wrong, they can do something. You are applying which means you want to advertise this or that service. The manager has to review your posts and decide if you're to be accepted. If you quickly move somewhere else you won't get negative trust, but you could be remembered by the manager and not taken into the campaign again. Since one manager sometimes runs more than one campaign, it may be hard for you to find a spot in future. Don't forget that you have only one account and campaigns don't run forever.
yeah true, anyway thanks to the information and knowledge sharing at me, I still have to learn more about the signature campaign.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:02:12 PM

Rude or unreliable shouldn't be the words but irresponsible.
If they take you, you should at least complete the term once you are in because nobody intends that their users leave them in between if they are getting some more bucks elsewhere or whatever the damn reason is there. Applying on many places if you are not in any campaign already and then if you get accepted at 2 different places and then you do it, then it's not a problem IMHO. But if you are already in a campaign, you should at least let the manager know that you are going to leave that spot, (and to not let the terms deteriorated with them) then please continue that week/month with them as they are also trying hard to get you those chances where you get accepted and it's not loyal to leave them all of a sudden in a midst.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:17:01 AM

Just think of it as a job.  Is it wrong to leave your current company for a higher paying job? 
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:01:31 AM

You should tell the campaign manager that you are leaving the campaign, if you get paid for the days being participated in campaign, then make sure to follow the terms of signature campaign.

You can leave at any time without saying that you are leaving, but you wont get paid for earlier participation. All the members looks for reliable campaign where they get money in wallets.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:44:51 PM

Personally, and I'm not speaking for anyone else. I would rather see somebody switch from one campaign to another based on whatever information they are using because it would make me feel like they're actually choosing the campaigns based on something besides the payouts. In otger words, it would make it seem like they were actually choosing to support something that they had a personal conviction towards and found something that they felt more strongly about.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:05:03 PM

Don't think it's rude to leave a signature campaign and join another one. Its your wish and you can leave whenever you want. Its better to leave after payday instead of just leaving in the middle of the week.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:47:02 AM

It would be not good jumping from  one campaign to another, you have to commit on the campaign who have accepted you.  You have to be watchful on which campaign manager you are rejecting. Its true that you wont get negative trust, but the fact that you'll be remembered is a big deal. You dont have to leave a campaign once you have started, there would be more high paying campaign but it would be disrespectful for the manager. Beware, you may possibly encounter that manager again in another project.
Yes, I agree with this maybe you will not get red tag from the camp managers whom you leave for other campaign but they will remember you, especially those high paying campaign due to being disrespectful, still even in online business we have to make our attitude good and well, because remember we are dealing with different people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀