Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Paid $5 - $10 Daily To Post At Forums and Blogs  (Read 395 times)
pioneerauthor (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:26:43 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 07:52:39 AM by pioneerauthor

Have you been scammed several times in the course of searching for ways to make money online? Have you concluded that you can not make money online? Do you still hope you can earn legitimate income online without spending a dime? Do you have passion for writing short posts to earn a great deal? No matter what you've gone through online, I'm here to congratulate you if your answer to those questions is all yes. There is a US based writing platform that offers forum posting opportunities free and connects forum owners to forum posters. All that is required is good English grammar and a PayPal account whether verified or unverified. After registering as a writer, you will be required to submit ten sample posts. A staff will then review all of your ten sample posts and decide whether or not you can be approved for posting at the listed forums and blogs.

There is no limit to the amount of income you can earn from this program. Some users are earning between $10 - $20 a day spending a few hours. One thing about the program is that your account may be suspended once you are found spamming those listed forums. The program operates on a rating system. The rating goes from 1 - 5 stars. If you were rated below 4.0 stars after submitting your ten sample posts, it's highly likely that your application may be rejected. Once you submit a good write-up with correct grammar, there's no reason your account will be rejected as far as I'm concerned. The good news is that I prepared a guide for you that will guide you to success from scratch. Once you get your posting approval, you will begin earning same day. Your account is credited immediately after every post. Is that awesome to you? Congratulations to you!

You make money making fun. You get paid whenever you want to get paid. There's no payment date. Once you hit $5 which you can make in less than two hours easily, you may cash out to PayPal instantly. International users are accepted. People from all parts of the world are making money from this program. To start making $5 - $10 daily, send an email to pioneerauthor2017@gmail.com and make sure you enter potentialwriter as your preferrer or visit the page below to sign up right away.

http://www.guruslodge.com/threads/get-paid-to-post-at-forums-and-blogs.158984/
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flyhighwithme121

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:54:10 AM

If you have passion for writing, you will be glad you found this opportunity. At first, you're not spending a dime to get started and there are no hidden charges whatsoever. All that is required is good English grammar. Once you have this, congratulations! You will begin earning between $5 - $20 from day one after getting the posting approval. I prepared a comprehensive guide for you in order to help you get started. Once you are ready to start earning, send an email to pioneerauthor2017@gmail.com to request for the sign up link. Sign up using Rachel2017 as your referrer and receive the promised guide instantly. Congratulations!
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:35:12 AM

So that's how it works. Thanks for the information i am now enlightened. Because a few months ago i enccouraged my friend to try bitcoin forum, she already reached member rank but when she submitted application 2 weeks ago, she still didn't get accepted until now. So i guess your points here may be the reason why. I'll tell her to improve her grammar on her posts.
pioneerauthor (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:07:50 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 08:02:05 AM by pioneerauthor

To start earning between $5 - $10 a day, you will be required to submit ten sample posts first and your sample posts will be reviewed by one of the staff. Once reviewed, you will be notified in less than 24 hours whether your account is being approved or rejected. Congratulations if your account is approved! Once you get posting approval, you will start earning between $5 - $10 daily from the same day of getting approved. If your user rating is between 4.5 - 5.0 stars, you will be able to earn $6 - $16 daily easily spending 2-4 hours a day. You can withdraw to PayPal instantly once you hit the $5 minimum payout. The rest of the details on how you will receive local bank alerts will be sent to you once you get approved for posting. Sign up through the link on the page below and enter potentialwriter as your referrer.

pioneerauthor (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:11:09 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 08:00:26 AM by pioneerauthor

The posting approval is based on certain posting standards and anyone can get approved easily with the aid of the guide I prepared. This site pays well and, thus, has stringent requirements for writers. You can start earning between $5 - $10 a day posting short articles to forums and blogs. Without spending a dime, you will be able to earn from this program daily once you get approved. Congratulations! Sign up through the link on the page below and enter potentialwriter as your referrer.

pioneerauthor (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:46:28 AM

Are you passionate about writing? Do you think you have good English grammar? If yes, congratulations! I am pleased to inform you that you can now turn your passion to reality simply by getting paid to write. There is a US based writing platform that connects forum owners to writers and pay writers to post at forums and blogs based on a rating system. You get paid once you make up to $5 which is equivalent to 100 points that you can make within 1 - 2 hours depending on your writing speed. Having a writing speed will be an added advantage. Some writers are even earning between $10 - $20 a day totalling $300 - $600 a month. The ball is in your court. You may sign up to the earning site through my unique link on the page below, entering potentialwriter as your referrer while registering. My WhatsApp number is also in the signature box below for a better conversation.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: