Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Islapdonkey is attempting extortion and impersonation  (Read 828 times)
ImHereToExpose (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:50:26 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 01:51:58 PM by ImHereToExpose

Warning about Islapdonkey

I am a lurker in the Bitcointalk Altcoin subforum and I used to have respect for Islapdonkey and how he ‘exposed’ scams. But how did he really ‘expose’ them? Is anyone truly that stupid to send a few thousand dollars to a project with no information?

It’s really simple. Islapdonkey is playing the trust game and making his/her own Initial Coin Offerings to conveniently ‘bust’, and when you see that the user is right you will continue to believe.

Now Islapdonkey can create any ICO and gather a great following and exit scam once and for all.

Don’t believe me? Look at the post history of the account and see that 100% of it it Altcoin based discussions and half of it is scam accusations continuously spamming the posts.

Islapdonkey is a scammer playing the long game. Stay clear away from him if you see him on any site and do not send money to him in any shape or form.

If you have more evidence against Islapdonkey feel free to add to this thread or PM me. I hope we can stop a scammer in his tracks!

Information from a quick search
[ip address cut off]
egbunikec@gmail.com
Firefox
Windows 8.1

Stay away from Islapdonkey at all costs. A serial scammer and liar that is getting attention by pretending to expose ICO scams. Islapdonkey is the creator of the Lust ICO. Also creating new ICO.

Stay clear off this scammer and speaks 'Igbo'

Part of the online defamation service Slack (now defunct) that competitors pay for.

That is due diligence from a simple google search the rabbit hole gets deeper. I am waiting for the response but I truly believe Islapdonkey is a suspicious individual. I am not saying it is true but I do not believe Islapdonkey is the angel he portrays himself to be

Islapdonkey is suspicious

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:57:08 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 08:39:35 PM by Islapdonkey

Isn't it convenient that the account claiming that I might be scamming has one post dedicated to that post? If you are an honest BTCtalk user as you claim, you would have made your post with your main account. Like your post emphasizes, I don't hide any info about myself, you have my email address and also know personal info about me that I personally shared on this forum.

By the way, to make a statement such as "Stay clear off this scammer and speaks 'Igbo'" like speaking IGBO is a bad thing, tell me that you are part of the problem. A useless problem that tries to denote any act of African origin or things that just seems foreign to a westerner, as nefarious and should be avoided.
How dare you talk down on my mother's tongue, you rotten useless piece of shit.

Again, I intentionally doxed myself cos I have nothing to hide. If you truly a concerned member, make yourself known and we can hash it out. Why hide behind one post and use information that I gave out on the thread on my own accord to try to discredit me. Am quite sure you one of the Scammers I busted, I have nailed a few Scum bags  or more likely (Cum  bags) lately and am sure you fuming, thus the post.

Well, Mr or Mrs little bitch ass goat, I will do the honor of listing every negative post about me on google. All of it, except this current thread, was compiled by a scam group responsible for padideo, evolution, regrar, securivast and most recently nebule. After I busted several of their scam threads, they tried to concoct a scam post about me on pastebin, to get me banned on bitcointalk. It resulted in my BTC talk acct been suspended for 7 days for investigation. Post investigation, my account was restored and as you can see it's still in good standing. So the truth will always triumph any ploy utilized by you useless scammers.

By the way, I haven't created any ICO, I support a few that am comfortable/interested in, and their origins are easily verifiable.

I haven't/neither do I intend to ask anyone for money, rather you fuckers keep trying to bribe me to stop spamming your scam threads and I keep turning you down. I have multiple messages I could show, but since am dealing with a coward that won't use their real profile to make an accusation, I won't blast every message and throw everyone under the bus.

Ahhhhhhh!! why the fuck am I even answering this bullshit  ass post. Fuck it! Go ahead scammer, post another scam thread and watch me  blast your funky ass for having flatulence tendencies. Fucking bastard. By the way, your Lust accusation is Grin, all one needs to do is visit the LUST thread, no need tooting my own horn

http://archive.fo/GaIid, https://hesidohackeado.com/leak/pb-DpX4NCfL, http://archive.li/TNzTT, https://hacked-emails.com/leak/pb-DpX4NCfL   All of this post was created by the scam group responsible for padideo coin, evolution, deboot, securivast, regrar, nebule etc. the scammers created it after I busted several of their threads, it resulted in my BTC account been suspended for 7days for investigation. Post investigation, my account was reinstated in good standing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140781.msg21410228#msg21410228 this is the IGBO thread I made for cool token.
The nerve of this piece of shit to try to associate my mother's tongue with bullshit. NO BITCH! this is new Africa MOTHERFUCKER! we don't bow down to no one, neither do we believe that our's is inferior.
Could you imagine this bastard typing "Stay clear off this scammer and speaks 'French' or Portuguese, German, English? But it's an African language, the fucker wants to associate it with negativity. Oh! fuck you with a syphilitic pipe. Fucking nitwit Bastard.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ImHereToExpose (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:29:30 AM

As my name suggests I am here to expose

You are building up 'trust' by pretending to take down other ICO

You apparently gave a fake ICO nearly 1 bitcoin, yet you have the 'knowledge' to take down multiple ico

I say you are in this for the long con

you are exposed and you will stay exposed

Isn't it convenient that the account claiming that I might be scamming has one post dedicated to that post? If you are an honest BTCtalk user as you claim, you would have made your post with your main account. Like your post emphasizes, I don't hide any info about myself, you have my email address and also know personal info about me that I personally shared on this forum.

By the way, to make a statement such as "Stay clear off this scammer and speaks 'Igbo'" like speaking IGBO is a bad thing, tell me that you are part of the problem. A useless problem that tries to denote any act of African origin or things that just seems foreign to a westerner, as nefarious and should be avoided.
How dare you talk down on my mother's tongue, you rotten useless piece of shit.

Again, I intentionally doxed myself cos I have nothing to hide. If you truly a concerned member, make yourself known and we can hash it out. Why hide behind one post and use information that I gave out on the thread on my own accord to try to discredit me. Am quite sure you one of the Scammers I busted, I have nailed a few Scum bags  or more likely (Cum  bags) lately and am sure you fuming, thus the post.

Well, Mr or Mrs little bitch ass goat, I will do the honor of listing every negative post about me on google. All of it, except this current thread, was compiled by a scam group responsible for padideo, evolution, regrar, securivast and most recently nebule. After I busted several of their scam threads, they tried to concoct a scam post about me on pastebin, to get me banned on bitcointalk. It resulted in my BTC talk acct been suspended for 7 days for investigation. Post investigation, my account was restored and as you can see it's still in good standing. So the truth will always triumph any ploy utilized by you useless scammers.

By the way, I haven't created any ICO, I support a few that am comfortable/interested in, and their origins are easily verifiable.

I haven't/neither do I intend to ask anyone for money, rather you fuckers keep trying to bribe me to stop spamming your scam threads and I keep turning you down. I have multiple messages I could show, but since am dealing with a coward that won't use their real profile to make an accusation, I won't blast every message and throw everyone under the bus.

Ahhhhhhh!! why the fuck am I even answering this bullshit  ass post. Fuck it! Go ahead scammer, post another scam thread and watch me  blast your funky ass for having flatulence tendencies. Fucking bastard. By the way, your Lust accusation is Grin, all one needs to do is visit the LUST thread, no need tooting my own horn

http://archive.fo/GaIid, https://hesidohackeado.com/leak/pb-DpX4NCfL, http://archive.li/TNzTT, https://hacked-emails.com/leak/pb-DpX4NCfL   All of this post was created by the scam group responsible for padideo coin, evolution, deboot, securivast, regrar, nebule etc. the scammers created it after I busted several of their threads, it resulted in my BTC account been suspended for 7days for investigation. Post investigation, my account was reinstated in good standing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140781.msg21410228#msg21410228 this is the IGBO thread I made for cool token.
The nerve of this piece of shit to try to associate my mother's tongue with bullshit. NO BITCH! this is new Africa MOTHERFUCKER! we don't bow down to no one, neither do we believe that our's is inferior.
Could you imagine this bastard typing "Stay clear off this scammer and speaks 'French' or Portuguese, German, English? But it's an African language, the fucker wants to associate it with negativity. Oh! fuck you with a syphilitic pipe. Fucking nitwit Bastard.

' again i intentionally doxed myself cos I have nothing to hide.'
but you said 'All of it except this current thread was compiled by a scam group'

nice lie. I hope this community will see your stupid bullshit can't even remember a lie to stick with it 1 paragraph in

edit
no that wasn't a lie. you did dox yourself because you are  padideo .  once again scammers stay exposed

It is shame that I believed that you were truly willing to bust scam threads until I realized your account is only posting on the scam threads anyway

dont try to ad hominem me. You know very well I'm using a different account so you don't dox and threaten me in real life you scum
ImHereToExpose (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:47:22 PM

You are too afraid to reply because you cannot think of anything to counter my claims. You have been exposed and you will remain exposed.

Islapdonkey is a scammer confirmed, please mark trust accordingly
ImHereToExpose (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:51:17 PM

Islapdonkey is now confirmed to be an impersonator

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2181753.0

I am telling you what this scammer plans to do:
steal the identification of a chinese person and make a scam ICO out of it.

Please warn everyone!!

I need someone to provide me with identification card to use for completing id verification on jubi. I will pay you 0.03 btc for it. Keep in mind, it will take three days to process the id verification and payment is not due to everything has cleared on the jubi end. thanks. Pm if interested.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 05:25:56 PM

Islapdonkey is now confirmed to be an impersonator

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2181753.0

I am telling you what this scammer plans to do:
steal the identification of a chinese person and make a scam ICO out of it.

Please warn everyone!!

I need someone to provide me with identification card to use for completing id verification on jubi. I will pay you 0.03 btc for it. Keep in mind, it will take three days to process the id verification and payment is not due to everything has cleared on the jubi end. thanks. Pm if interested.

Yes am not a resident of China, i used a fake id no to join Jubi. I am so guilty Roll Eyes

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 05:34:45 PM

You are too afraid to reply because you cannot think of anything to counter my claims. You have been exposed and you will remain exposed.

Islapdonkey is a scammer confirmed, please mark trust accordingly

Am too busy to check your little thread every day. Sorry. Anyway, since you blatantly rehashed my statement You have been exposed and you will remain exposed.
I believe I know who am dealing with. I used that comment numerous times on your Nebule scam thread page before it was deleted. Lol, it's actually funny to envision the scammer holding a grudge against me now Grin I will be watching your countless profiles and soon as you list another one, am pouncing right back on you. Have a good day.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:59:46 PM

I still haven't created any ico as he mentioned, rather i just been busting up his several scam threads. By the way, if anyone claims that i sent them a pm on this forum and tried to extort them, Am willing to place 0.1 BTC on escrow with sebastianju ( well regarded escrow on this site) if you pm your login id to sebastain ju or one of the high ranking moderators and they prove that i actually sent you the message. You can have the 0.1 BTC. I will also pay Sebastisn or the mod for their trouble. So you don't have to do anything but pm your login id. There is no time limit to this offer.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:21:36 AM

Happened here too:
This is unacceptable behavior, and we may cease operations on Bitcointalk if that is the case.

Again, we urge individuals and moderators to mute repeat offenders from spamming and extorting other members.

Said extortion request appeared here,

I think I have said enough in your forum
I will continue alerting the community of your coin and incriminate your project. Don't worry about writing a script to delete me, I have several other members that are going for your project. You are already deleting joosep's posts, but I will continue.
You can stop me by paying 20 ETH to  0xf5f7abf1778c95f2b092178c6cd2ee65fb55f74b

Hey since you like to delete your comment when you caught in a lie, i will go ahead and post a screen image of your comment too

So am offering to pay you 0.1 btc to pm your login id to sebastianju or ibminer or any other moderator/admin on this forum, and if they determine that this is not a manipulated pm and i actually sent you a message then sebatian ju will send you the 0.1 btc that he will be holding on escrow. i will also pay them for their time to verify the info. If you notice i have posted this comment to approximately eight of you scam thread with malicious content against me, so if you actually telling the truth, you can easily net 0.8 BTC from me. am good for it, just initiate the go ahead, just know that if they find out you are lying this guys are mods and you cant hide from that hammer anymore. so let me know and i can contact sebatianju, ibminer to start the process.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:59:52 AM

Happened here too:
This is unacceptable behavior, and we may cease operations on Bitcointalk if that is the case.

Again, we urge individuals and moderators to mute repeat offenders from spamming and extorting other members.

Said extortion request appeared here,

I think I have said enough in your forum
I will continue alerting the community of your coin and incriminate your project. Don't worry about writing a script to delete me, I have several other members that are going for your project. You are already deleting joosep's posts, but I will continue.
You can stop me by paying 20 ETH to  0xf5f7abf1778c95f2b092178c6cd2ee65fb55f74b

Hey since you like to delete your comment when you caught in a lie, i will go ahead and post a screen image of your comment too

So am offering to pay you 0.1 btc to pm your login id to sebastianju or ibminer or any other moderator/admin on this forum, and if they determine that this is not a manipulated pm and i actually sent you a message then sebatian ju will send you the 0.1 btc that he will be holding on escrow. i will also pay them for their time to verify the info. If you notice i have posted this comment to approximately eight of you scam thread with malicious content against me, so if you actually telling the truth, you can easily net 0.8 BTC from me. am good for it, just initiate the go ahead, just know that if they find out you are lying this guys are mods and you cant hide from that hammer anymore. so let me know and i can contact sebatianju, ibminer to start the process.

will bump rather than engage

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄