Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ETF and its effects on Altcoins  (Read 269 times)
everythingisgreat (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:39:43 PM

I'm pretty new to actually investing in the cryptoworld.  I have seem some information around the web about how there might be a Bitcoin ETF approval in the near future.  In theory that would mean at least a temporary rise in Bitcoin.  Do you think that would pull altcoins up with it as more exposure would lead to more investing or would it have little effect on Altcoins?

dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:30:50 PM

I'm pretty new to actually investing in the cryptoworld.  I have seem some information around the web about how there might be a Bitcoin ETF approval in the near future.  In theory that would mean at least a temporary rise in Bitcoin.  Do you think that would pull altcoins up with it as more exposure would lead to more investing or would it have little effect on Altcoins?

I do not think it will affect the bitcoin price later on, but it might have an effect on altcoin. As we know the issue of china that prohibits and makes ico becomes illegal, it only brings a slight influence to bitcoin and now bitcoin is back up.
everythingisgreat (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:52:20 PM

That makes sense.  Maybe a high run before the ETF is up and then a leveling off or dump by some wallstreet holders.

tristan1960

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:55:17 PM

I do not think it will affect the bitcoin price later on, but it might have an effect on altcoin. As we know the issue of china that prohibits and makes ico becomes illegal, it only brings a slight influence to bitcoin and now bitcoin is back up.

I diasgree, it will be affecting bitcoin more than alt coins for sure. Bitcoin is the base of the markets, and if something bad happens, this damages to bitcoin more and more compared to the damage applied to alt coins.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:43:30 PM

If you undertstand about the truth the bitcoin etf still didn't accepted by the country. It seems to be a difficult thing to be speculated by everyone. And that will give a little effect to the altcoin. Which means hundreds million dollar will flow to the market and that brings the more demand for the crypto.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: