Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON / TRX - What's the address and decimals for this coin?  (Read 8681 times)
entrepreneur177

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:54:25 PM

Well if you're ambitious enough think outside the box and go to the markets that are more ready for innovations other than China.

Come to Moscow one of the most progressive cities of today!

Anyway I like your proactive approach and I invest in your coins. Hope more projects can benefit on your technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:56:44 PM

(Great news) Former Alibaba Chief Data Mining Expert Zhao Hong (Marcus) Joined TRON

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/great-news-former-alibaba-chief-data-mining-expert-zhao-hong-marcus-joined-tron-2fb73ccd802f

Report on December 26th, 2017 said the former Alibaba chief data mining expert Zhao Hong joined the core team of TRON. Zhao Hong will mainly take charge of the overall structure of block chain, research and development of smart contract design. TRON once again got an expert in this field.
He is also another senior expert who enters TRON after Chen Zhiqiang, the Ali big data expert joined in this early October.
Zhao Hong (Marcus) graduated from the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Beihang University, where he obtained his master’s degree. He used to serve in various top enterprises such as Alibaba (data mining expert), Dangdang(development manager), zenmen group (senior algorithm platform architect), VMware China development center, China Academic of Electronics and Information Technology, and he has an interdisciplinary technical talent with both rich academic experience and commercial practical ability. He worked in Alibaba for many years, mainly focusing on advertising searching (ten billion-level real-time response system). In addition, he also possesses extensive experience in data mining, big data platform, high concurrent online architecture and mass data storage. He used to work as the development manager of the advertising platform of Dangdang, where he was responsible for the overall architecture and strategy of advertising and gained much team management experience.

In the meantime, being an early investor who owns his own private mining machine, Zhao Hong also knows something about blockchain and cryptocurrency investment.
He said: “It is the strong technological atmosphere and good vision of TRON that makes me leave Ali and join TRON, and I believe TRON will definitely stand out from many block chain projects.”

Sun Yuchen (Justin Sun), the founder of TRON said: “All engineers of TRON are passionate and ambitious, including Zhao Hong. Mr. Zhao Hong is an expert in big data. I believe he will speed up the progress of TRON with his technology and experience, and I look forward to the results we’re going to achieve soon.
What is TRON?

TRON:Meet Decentralized Internet, The next Web 4.0 blockchain Dapp platform. TRON is a world-leading blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system with the blockchain and distributed storage technology.
The protocol allows each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem.
The key features of TRON: Decentralized Trustworthy Application; Smart Contracts
Empowered by Blockchain; Digital Values issued and obtained by everyone.

The Ranking and Market value of TRON
The circulating market cap of TRON is $2,468,838,053 (Coinmarketcap.com) and the daily volume is$397,956,000. Now TRX ranks 18 in the world with over 300,000 token holders (Etherscan.io) worldwide(24th Dec. 2017)

bodhisatt

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

So...
i started looking into tron/trx from yesterday and decided to go in with 10.000 coins. Right now, i am worried if i stepped in because of genuine news about a good team attracting good people from other companies and a financial capability to make this all happen, or only read hyped news with no foundation.
This thread is the opposite of this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2622483.0

i cannot find where the employees would be seen as frauds and "The founder's reputation is so bad here, he cheated investors since he told them he is the China head of XRP, but he is not! almost all of his resumes are fake!"
but i can also not find where the positive stories are based upon. i can see however how every employee is named with his function and former company as if this is a gamechanger for the coin. i can also see pictures from social media taken by the investors as proof of big companies teaming up with this coin.

Are there some people here who can shed light on this coin, i would like to know if i will be in this for the long, or the hype.
also, @revelacaogr, what is your affliation with the company/coin next to having a large stack? how is it valuable for this starting coin that you are posting about a coin that will be based on that, or naming which universities someone attended.

please don't see me as lazy, i am just having a hard time to find the real news in this whole shitpile of stories.

Cheers,
Bodhi
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

Why Tron (TRX) may be the most ambitious project in crypto right now.
by perogies

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nnkjp/why_tron_trx_may_be_the_most_ambitious_project_in/?st=jbxwicy6&sh=30b929af

Tron Foundation want to be a platform for multiple use cases across a wide variety of industries, and have them all connected within a decentralized shared economy. They want to build Web 4.0 and take on Google, Apple and Facebook as a content distribution platform. Giving the power back to the people to decide their own pricing, distribution, and economic models and control every aspect of their own creations and content. Instead of giving Google of Apple 40% you'd just pay the content creator directly for things. There are so so so many possibilities here.. This is starting to be represented in their partnerships.. Weibo (10 million users) a Chinese social media app, Gifto (20 million users) a decentralized gifting platform, oBike (10 million users) a bike sharing platform.. Using TRX as a transferable currency between ALL partners and apps built and connected to TRON will be huge.
TRX is designed to be an inter-game currency for all games built on their platform. Meaning instead of holding CNY, USD, CAD, AUD (as well as all other crypto currencies) etc and having wallet dust in various games, you will be able to use your TRX in one wallet and seamlessly transfer it between games. One account, one currency.
It's going to be absolutely massive given the popularity of mobile gaming and micro payments. Content creators will be able to publish their own games, set their own method of distribution, and their own prices. They will earn TRX based on whatever parameters and rules they set from people buying and playing their games. It will be a huge component in the self sustaining multi use case decentralized economy they are seeking to build.
Keep in mind the creator of Clash of Kings is one of the investors in Tron. Partnerships with mobile gaming companies are something i fully expect for Tron in the future. This will add millions of daily users, and open up those games to all holders and users of TRX.
The oBike partnership is another aspect of this shared economy. Users will be able to pay for rides with ocoin and earn it as they ride, this can be used on the Tron platform within the decentralized economy. Pretty sure they can either spend their ocoins on everything or they can easily transfer it to TRX to spend elsewhere across the platform. Same goes the other way, someone could theoretically take money from their gaming account and transfer it to ocoin to ride a bike, earn ocoins from riding that bike, and then transfer back into a game and spend them there on an item.
'In 2016, the global video game market was to $ 9.66 billion, of which the scale of the phone game market was $ 4.61 billion, accounting for 42%. TRON provides the possibility for establishing an on-line game platform. Developers can freely set up game platforms through TRON, achieve crowd funding for game development, and common investors can contribute to game content creation'. - From the Tron whitepaper
The first game to be released will be TRX dogs, but over time as the platform evolves developers will launch more sophisticated titles that appeal to a broad range of people.
The data storage and distribution aspect will be fantastic for sharing video, photos and articles free from censorship due to the distributed nature of the ledger.
Tron will build a massive user base across a wide variety of uses cases and industries, have them all interconnected, and build a self sustaining decentralized economy that ANYONE can participate in across the globe.
There is also something called Tron Power:
“TP is locked TRON. Users can acquire TP by locking their TRONIX. TP, in nature, is TRONIX with voting rights, which means TP holders have more privileges in the ecosystem… TRON tries to build an ecology under the full control of TRON holders who are optimistic about TRON on a long-term basis, and we hope TRON could be controlled by those whose values are consistent with TRON’s over the long term. As time passes, we’ll give TP holders more TPs as a reward, and the reward will be dynamically allocated. This means that those who hold and lock TP for the long term will be rewarded. TRON POWER’s balance cannot be transferred nor sold, which means TRON POWER is not tradeable.’’
Tron has a 10 year roadmap and a plan to take things step by step and build all the different aspects of this platform. It has a solid team behind it, a bit of a rockstar CEO who excels at promoting his product, and a growing list of investors and partnerships. It's being designed for 100 million plus users and is a long term hold. https://tron.network/en.html first million registered users get free TRX apparently. New website is also being designed. Medium post about Tron
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Justin Sun: "More partnerships are coming! Even #NASDAQ listed companies and the giant companies with more than 100 million users started to contact us for partnership. We will be huge soon! #TRON #TRX $TRX"

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/948219263579389952

revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:15:50 PM

TRON Reached Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Game.com to Expand Its Presence in Gaming

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/tron-reached-strategic-cooperation-agreement-with-game-com-to-expand-its-presence-in-gaming-5e8ee92e8dea

TRON announced today that it has reached a strategic cooperation agreement with Game.com, an online gaming platform which centers on blockchain game content, and has extended its operations to crowdfunding platforms, social IM tools and capital support area. The future will see Game.com expanding the boundary of its gaming operations based on its partnership with TRON; meanwhile, Game.com will also become an important stakeholder of TRON network, a pioneer of the decentralized Internet 4.0.

Game.com adheres to a product-focused concept. Through directly landing such games and entertainment contents on various blockchain projects, it allows players to use their GTC, a crypto currency issued by Game.com at the exchange, to purchase games and entertainment content, and investors to add value to their investments. Ultimately, Game.com envisions a new online gaming world helps other crypto currencies generate practical entertainment and game services and application scenarios, and facilitates the rapid popularization and development of blockchain technology through creating, integrating game contents, and cooperating with a wide array of blockchain projects.
Presently, the Pets’ Planet section, customized by Game.com for TRON, has been launched on tron.game.com, where players can use TRX, the official token of TRON, to purchase various pets, and experience pet matching, raising, growth and transactions, thus enjoying the companion of virtual pets. The Chinese version of Pets’ Planet has been available now at tron.game.com, while the international version is also well underway..........

revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

The TRON Union Core Member Peiwo APP Won China’s National High-tech Enterprise Qualification!

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/the-tron-union-core-member-peiwo-app-won-chinas-national-high-tech-enterprise-qualification-cee912b6e7c0

Recently, the parent company of Peiwo APP which is core member of TRON Union, Peiwo Huanle (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. entered the list of “Beijing’s third batch of high-tech enterprises to be identified in 2017” which means that Peiwo APP and the online entertainment forms and technologies of its audio content community have been recognized by the Chinese government, and its market will expand.
The National High-tech Enterprise is a policy set by the Chinese government to promote the rapid development of high-tech enterprises. There are strict standards for inclusion. After being included, companies will enjoy a series of concessions in technology research and development, tax relief and personnel policies so as to help enterprises devote more energy and ability to independent research and development and to enhance their core competitiveness.

Peiwo APP is the largest audio content community in China and even in the world with more than 10 million registered users and over 1 million active users each month. The users are primarily youth aged between 17–25, located in first-tier and second-tier cities in China, as well as North America, Australia, Japan, Western Europe and other regions.
Justin Sun, founder of TRON and Peiwo APP, said: “Peiwo APP is a leading application of online audio content community and a core member of the TRON Union. This access to the national high-tech enterprise qualification represents significant recognition of the long-term persistence of Peiwo APP. Recently, we also noticed that the popularity of online audio entertainment has been on the rise, and the market is constantly expanding. For Peiwo APP, we can only make progress steadily and provide better Service, so as to live up to everyone’s support.”
Tron is a decentralized content protocol that aims to establish a global free content entertainment ecosystem through blockchain technology. It allows each user to freely publish, store, and own data. The content creators will be empowered through the free creation, circulation, and trading of digital assets under decentralized self-governance.
Tron was founded by Justin Sun, the former Greater China chief representative of Ripple. Justin was featured in 2015&2017 Forbes China 30 under 30, 2017 Forbes Asia 30 under 30 and was a member of the first cohort of entrepreneurs at Hupan University, an elite business school established by Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba Group. According to coinmarketcap.com, Tron is among the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap, with a total market cap over 10 billion USD.

#Tron San Francisco Office Confirmed! Great news for $TRX!

https://twitter.com/THECRYPTREAPER/status/948554984517488640
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

I just received 18 TRX. I did not participate at any airdrop recently. Has there been any airdrop for TRX? Is Tronix the same as TRON? Hope someone can enlighten me about this one.
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

Airdrop was, everyone was giving out TRX on the exchange, but they were handing out as it is not clear who was given who to whom not! And later, who did not manage to sell it, he disappeared from the account! Soon migration to your network, let's see what will come of it.
pmaily8

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

Same for me, when I connected to my binance account today, I saw that I had received some TRX tokens! Well, thanks I guess haha
Eazzazzy

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

Vote for DexNode when you finally get your tokens transferred over to real TRX. Go here to check them out: https://tronscan.org/#/representative/TAXZHpzFwGdqMzF7w8KkFhWkikGY12yUpk
This node is sharing a large of its TRX to people who vote.
Antosh

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:05:20 PM

I would like to withdraw TRX from the exchange I bought it on to myetherwallet.com

Anyone knows the address and the decimals for TRX? I have Googeled but can't find the specifics.

Much appreciated.
Veri veri good
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: