Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you share your secrets and research findings???  (Read 1395 times)
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:23:34 AM

Yes i share my secrets first with my closest friends, then i share some knowledge or if i discover a site that can give good profit, i share it on all the forums that i am into. I believe in the saying "Sharing is Caring". But you should know your limits of sharing.
oreits11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:06:32 PM

as with the forum comes of different member with customs as personal basics of priors with ideal preference, as decision to work as noticing use of

returns of work as the manage of qualification to occupy use with selection of system and strategics on bridge as referring finest of objectives,

that the less with the range on limit of appeals to gives of confronts with the joins as approaching the confirmation of returns as different user gains

as the decision with the expertance on field with the beginning point as initiation to defines of chance with the colateral relation between position of

each partisan with the fair on level of acceptance.

those to appeals also the customs of the prc country policy of the banning of ICO

as for some partisan with the field of business, they comes with the less on competence as not as fair to gains of chance as exchanging spares of

examination as investors to spends of limit with risks as the priors as referring decision of investment.

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:09:46 PM

for me sharing those secrets if that's already a legit one would be okay for me since i'm sure day will come that they will also
discover it so i think sharing it first with your love ones and friends before giving it to forum like this, its prioritizing that matters
OP.

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:14:58 PM

I share my secrets with only closest friends. I'll be happy if my friends can make some money thanks to me. And i have a belief that sharing is the key of gaining more so don't be greedy and share people  Smiley

I like to share my secrets about the bitcoin and altcoin trading with my close friends, and also they share theirs with me, so we just like a small group, we can share a lot of information which can not be found by myself, so I think this is a great group.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:18:01 PM

everyone has secrets from the various studies they do about bitcoin or altcoin. it's hard for a beginner to understand what people are talking about because of limited knowledge.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:30:00 PM

everyone has secrets from the various studies they do about bitcoin or altcoin. it's hard for a beginner to understand what people are talking about because of limited knowledge.
If you do really tend to teach secrets on other people without have much knowledge on what you are talking then for sure he wont really understand at all unless if you do have the same interest then for sure he can cope up with that secret that you do mention.All people do have secrets in life specially on money making some maybe greedy enough wont tell something because they do like for them the ones to make money and dont minding others success.
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:39:58 PM

I would say these are not secrets, it just depends on how much time you are willing (or have available) to investigate each crypto and check their credibility yourself

Time is the most valuable "coin"
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:29:39 AM

Sharing secret and research to close friends and family would be easy for me. I wouldn't hesitate to share something would help others.

"it's was better to give than to receive"

about 100 percent thing, I am afraid I couldn't do that, I could share up to 70 percent of my knowledge and leave 30 percent for myself.

I don't want to spoon feed people, what I wanted was to teach them how to work and earn.   
Even if you did that they are not going to understand you, I remember that back in the day I tried to teach some friends about how to make money online and even when I shared everything they could not bring themselves to do it or to follow my instructions and the reason is that they need to find their own way of making money since they never truly understood the method.
for me they dont believe they can make money online
That is the issue, I know there are a lot of ads saying that you can make a lot of money easily on the internet and since that is nothing but a scam people begin to think that making money online is not possible but if the person trying to teach them was myself a person they have known all their lives then I would have liked they believed more in me instead of their preconceived ideas.
Absentis

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:51:00 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 09:14:52 AM by Absentis

Just curious if people openly help and share all their "secrets" that came with long laborious research or hold back some.

I am new but my son and myself spend lots of hours trying to find likely winners...I share a few of them here but honestly, I am not showing all my cards.

Watching many advice here, some (no many) of them seem laughable and ridiculous to me...but maybe I am mistaken.

It will depend of what kind of secrets. If personal that will matter the life and death then i should hide them.i believed all of us have a secrets that if will reveal it will cost a consequences to us. So better hide it. But if you are talking about bitcoin investment and trading secrets well i will share it because here in my country i need to make bitcoin popular to help increase the value and make my hoarding will benefits for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: