Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 11 Antminer L3+ What is more profitable, Nicehash or Solo Mining?  (Read 2049 times)
zukolega (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:29:03 PM

Hi! With the hash power of 11 Antminer L3+. What do you recommend me? Nicehash or Solo mining (LTC, DGB... etc) I'm starting to study all the parameters, difficulty, block reward, hash rate... I would appreciate if you could give me your opinions

Thank's
dnyt

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:52:14 PM

http://whattomine.com/
zukolega (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:42:42 PM

I already knew that website. When calculating profitability, does it also include the probability of finding blocks and their reward?

Thank's
wrongerminer

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:38:58 PM

I already knew that website. When calculating profitability, does it also include the probability of finding blocks and their reward?

Thank's

I would like to know this as well.
bigtee

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:10:08 PM

Thank's

For sure, that's the point of the site.

One thing to keep in mind, however, is that the estimated 24 hour rewards are averaged out based on your chance of finding a block. In reality, you might find one block in a year a solo mining, so for 364 days you will make 0 BTC, and in 1 day you will make 12.5 BTC. This averages out to about 0.034 BTC per day, of course, but that's the risk in solo mining that isn't always super clear when looking at these sites.

Nicehash takes away that risk and does provide you some amount of return per day, but does so at a fee. You should do more research into the expected time to find a block for each of the cryptos you listed with your expected hashrate. Then based on your tolerance to wait to find blocks solo mining, you can decide if you'd rather use Nicehash.
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:30:51 PM

I suggest you gamble on freebitco.in if you feel like gambling and stick to the pool for everything else.
Playing lottery is not an advisable business-model for everyone Wink
The autoprofit-switching pools can make sure you always mine the most profitable coin and you have a steady income.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: