Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Antminer L3+ x2 - IN HAND  (Read 1599 times)
GMPoison (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:39:20 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 12:46:18 AM by GMPoison

For sale are two Bitmain Antminer L3+'s that I just received today. They are from the August/September batch. They are both completely unopened and untested for various reasons, straight from Bitmain, completely untampered with. If anything ends up being wrong with them I will work with the buyer every step of the way to go through the Bitmain warranty process for repairs. I can provide any additional proof that these are in my hands upon request. The reason I'm selling these is to fund the setup of a small warehouse in preparation of when my larger October batch arrives so I can begin mining in it asap.

I'm only accepting Bitcoin or Litecoin as payment, and I'm selling them for $4900 each, or $4500 each if you purchase them both. I will give an even deeper discount of only $4100 each if you mind not using escrow, and I will also include shipping with that discount. I'm only suggesting not using escrow because I'm trying to build my reputation and trustworthiness, it gives you a better deal as the buyer, and as I mentioned previously I need some funds up front to fund my mining operation for when my larger batch arrives. They will be shipped out today via UPS if you order them in the next four hours before they close and you don't mind not using escrow, as I have yet to contact any reputable members to set up an escrow deal. If not they will be shipped out tomorrow or the day after with a mutually acceptable reputable member acting as escrow. If you choose to not use escrow and purchase these miners, I will also ask that you document every step of the way here on my thread down below, as I will use this deal for future reference of reputability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BtcCrazy1

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:50:13 PM

I'll take them both I'm fine without escrow if you want to send first.
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:53:12 PM

If not its fine with escrow with OG or Philip but I'd still only do the 4700 including shipping and escrow fee.
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:54:53 PM

When I say no escrow it implies that once I receive payment directly I will ship them off to the buyer, not the other way around. That's why I said if you wish to use escrow, I may not get them out for a day or two, because it will take a little bit of time to setup an escrow deal with a reputable member who provides escrow services. That's also why I said this is a great opportunity to build my reputability, implying the buyer must send payment first. I understand if you're not comfortable with that though, so no hard feelings.
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

When I say no escrow it implies that once I receive payment directly I will ship them off to the buyer, not the other way around. That's why I said if you wish to use escrow, I may not get them out for a day or two, because it will take a little bit of time to setup an escrow deal with a reputable member who provides escrow services. That's also why I said this is a great opportunity to build my reputability, implying the buyer must send payment first. I understand if you're not comfortable with that though, so no hard feelings.
No thanks for the reply good luck with your sale.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:26:03 PM

Wow. Someone's account got hacked.  Cheesy

Go Big or Go Home.
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:16:19 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 12:47:19 AM by GMPoison

It's obviously too late to get them shipped today if you purchase, but I'm free for most of tomorrow and will be able to ship them off within a couple hours of you ordering!

I'll be using the quickest shipping method available for them (at my expense) to get them into your hands and hashing ASAP!
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:05:31 AM

Wow. Someone's account got hacked.  Cheesy
I'm confused with your post. Lol if it was you I'd have no problem sending you payment for them first. But I would not with him the trust is not there.

Also GM doesn't mean your not a trust worthy person at all I also don't want to hijack your thread with talking to dreamer I PM'd him.
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:09:10 AM

I'm confused with your post. Lol if it was you I'd have no problem sending you payment for them first. But I would not with him the trust is not there.

Also GM doesn't mean your not a trust worthy person at all I also don't want to hijack your thread with talking to dreamer I PM'd him.

No offense taken, I understand. I've been thinking of starting with smaller deals, just buying/selling small household items to build my trust up, but I'm still hoping someone trusts me enough to send payment first so I can use this as a huge boost to my trustworthiness. I've been here since 2013, and in the bitcoin scene since before then, I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon Smiley
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:11:42 AM

No offense taken, I understand. I've been thinking of starting with smaller deals, just buying/selling small household items to build my trust up, but I'm still hoping someone trusts me enough to send payment first so I can use this as a huge boost to my trustworthiness. I've been here since 2013, and in the bitcoin scene since before then, I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon Smiley

Yea, I understand either way if you also get a very trust worthy person that you send to first like if OG or Philip wants them, and you get there feed back that everything went great it's going to hold the same weight.
xppb00

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:21:46 AM

PM'ed!
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:44:50 PM

PM'ed!

Replied.
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:42:16 PM

Excuse me Mr. GMPoison..just curious..
Why are you selling your precious, hard to get, waited for 3 months in hand L3's...( Yes I know the trust thing for future deals and flip to make some cash)
and trying to buy L3's from a scammer ( More to flip? or might actually mine? or just to smoke out the scammer?)
AND talking about the farm you are setting up in Oct...( so you're not mining now right? )

No offense brother..just seems funny...put those... IN hand Dogs TO WORK NOW !!! They were BORN TO RUN...

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:24:48 AM

Excuse me Mr. GMPoison..just curious..
Why are you selling your precious, hard to get, waited for 3 months in hand L3's...( Yes I know the trust thing for future deals and flip to make some cash)
and trying to buy L3's from a scammer ( More to flip? or might actually mine? or just to smoke out the scammer?)
AND talking about the farm you are setting up in Oct...( so you're not mining now right? )

No offense brother..just seems funny...put those... IN hand Dogs TO WORK NOW !!! They were BORN TO RUN...

No offense taken!

I'm selling these for multiple reasons. The first and largest reason being that I need some funds up front and in hand to setup my warehouse that I intend to mine in when my large October batch of L3+'s arrive. By selling these two now I will have all of the funds I need for a deposit on the warehouse, rent for the warehouse, a 220v 100 amp service installed, networking gear, fans, etc.
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:48:15 AM

Right On brother..carry on..

Wish I could afford some L3's...(I will soon enough if my S9's ever arrive)
I'd be happy to risk a deal with no escrow with you...(maybe next batch in Nov)
I'm in much the same boat as you...
Shame power company and landlord and more retailers don't take BTC....YET!!!
My BTC wallet is also down to single digits...
I have two batches of S9's due any day...(One from mindtrip... no escrow... I sent first)

I've been sleeping on the UPS property...but they called cops to kick me off..(Ok that's a little bullshit)

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:21:19 AM

I might be interested in one, you seem like you're a trusted enough member. PM incoming.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
kritment

Activity: 109
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:28:51 AM

pmd
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

Both still available, just lowered the prices! Will be shipped out asap so you can start mining asap.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:45:25 PM

If you'd have accepted escrow from the start you probably would have sold them by now instead of waiting.

No escrow is a BIG turn-off for most members on here. You build your trust by using escrow, so people trust you.
After a bunch of items bought and sold with no issues and a high trade count/feedback you can ask for no escrow trust. That's how I did it.

Go Big or Go Home.
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:56:37 PM

If you'd have accepted escrow from the start you probably would have sold them by now instead of waiting.

No escrow is a BIG turn-off for most members on here. You build your trust by using escrow, so people trust you.
After a bunch of items bought and sold with no issues and a high trade count/feedback you can ask for no escrow trust. That's how I did it.

Well I'm not refusing escrow, I'm just offering a nice discount to any buyer that would opt to not use it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: