Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: whats the most promising ICO from the list to invest in  (Voting closed: October 06, 2017, 05:39:53 PM)
ATLANT - 8 (20.5%)
RED PULSE - 10 (25.6%)
KIKICO - 8 (20.5%)
LAToken - 3 (7.7%)
MONETHA - 10 (25.6%)
Total Voters: 39

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best ICO to invest in  (Read 6384 times)
onyebuchi81 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:39:53 PM

I AM  a newbie and wants to invest $300 on an ICO and intern to buy into the project with the highest vote.pls just take minutes to cast a vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:49:29 PM

Are those really the options you have? Nothing else?
There is a lot more out there and you can find it good also.
But if I will choose to those coins I would pick KICKICO.
If you ever have more time please do take a look at the whitepaper of the signature I am trying to support, maybe you can find it interesting also.
token1

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:51:27 PM

in Ferrarium.low price, if it comes out in coinmarketcap high I think it will jump

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:53:40 PM

I actually feel like Atlant could be good. But I believe Kickico the most. They are gonna be alternative to sites like indiegogo and lot others. Their platform is going to be used by many people having great ideas. And will generate money.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
token1

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:09:44 PM

Ferrarium    Announcements not ready but link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2145315.msg21461498#msg21461498
tokens can be bought now.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:26:38 PM

I AM  a newbie and wants to invest $300 on an ICO and intern to buy into the project with the highest vote.pls just take minutes to cast a vote

Atlant gives you nothing new, only a real estate garbage.

Monetha was nice, but the price made pump I think. Their team looks good.

Aventus was really good as well, but they finished the ICO today.

LaToken has a poor team in Telegram. Their former member publicly said not to invest in LaToken after he got fired.
Solutionbenedicts

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:33:04 PM

Choosing from the limited options you've provided id go for kicking.. It would establish another blockchain based platform for crowdfunding.. It claims to sort out matters of thievery, cut down fraudulent ICOs.. Have full hope it'll bear fruits. Thanks.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:44:16 PM

if I think the best is KICKICO because the concept that brought interesting then will be developed into what will later also clear then here that the manager is yahoo so I'm sure this project will be successful

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
3tray

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:09:57 PM

Bad to invest in ICO , wait 2-3 month after ICO for invest in the crypto man  Wink
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:11:36 PM

...presale gone in 96 seconds  Wink :

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/09/04/blockchain-egaming-platform-wild-crypto-completes-token-pre-sale-96-seconds/

...but ICO still ongoing:

https://wildcrypto.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=Lif7Xs-yU0Y
Umtitima

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:34:01 PM

Invest in herotoken & minerva
Dlores

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:59:04 PM

i have find out the most important ico (upcoming)
KICKICO
CINDICATOR
KIN
comsa
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:05:47 PM

I'm newbie too.
Kin and Kickico looks good Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:10:17 PM

For me the best ico to invest in is kickico , I have recently invest all that I have in this project I know that some of you will found this stupidity, but I believe that this project will succeed

isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:22:43 PM

you should replace or remove Monetha in the list of your choice because ICO Monetha has ended a few days ago and that was before you made this thread. Even Monetha hit the hard caps in quick time only 18 minutes of their sale, has been reached the hard cap
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:59:06 PM

Kickico looks best if i have to choose from your list. I invest in kickico when i see they are reaching hard cap but after they said we have a hidden cap i think it was a greedy decision. Monetha ico ended really quick thanks to god i get in but i think still you can buy it from etherdelta it is still cheap , when hit big exchanges they will be huge.

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:07:53 PM

Kickico looks best if i have to choose from your list. I invest in kickico when i see they are reaching hard cap but after they said we have a hidden cap i think it was a greedy decision. Monetha ico ended really quick thanks to god i get in but i think still you can buy it from etherdelta it is still cheap , when hit big exchanges they will be huge.

Kickico had a hardcap of 200k ethereums.  It never met that.  It met their goal of 50k ethereums and now the hidden cap is between 50k to 100k ethereums.  Seems like a fair amount to raise for a project like kickico.  They are killing it in the marketing department.  Kickico will be on some major exchanges and they already have projects lined up on their platform.   Smiley
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:02:19 AM

LakeBanker's ICO is a spinoff from long-standing crypto-exchange LakeBTC.com. We have 10 million user accounts created from 162 countries.

The LakeBanker "Crowd-Banking" system has been operating in Beta for 1.5 years and already generates revenue. Now the system is ready for the world. This is a real project backed up by one of the world's leading crypto exchanges.

Phase 1 of our Token Sale is active now. We're offering 2% of our tokens at a massive discount in return for getting the community involved.
Phase 2 will be held in mid-October.

If you’d like to know more check out our ANN thread and formal whitepaper

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:28:17 AM

The way these ICO's are getting sold out in minutes, it actually scares me. I dont plan to invest in ICO as I am still trying to learn. Only time will decide of its success!

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:43:46 AM

Spheris project is also one of the good projects this month because it uses a very good platform and a lot of technology developed, which attracts many investors around the world and will definitely sell very quickly right at the start
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: