Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Action Coin | Digital Assets for Sports  (Read 27300 times)
ACTN (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:50:15 AM

The second post in this thread now contains a diagram illustrating an array of country-specific websites that will be connected to the Action blockchain over the coming months.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2156370.msg21583474#msg21583474

More cool stuff to come  Smiley

Nick

ACTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:19:37 PM

Reached a bit of a milestone today.. 1,000 users!

Nick
ACTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:15:41 PM

We are now seeking talented individuals (with relevant skills and experience) to join the Action Team.

Team Member Page:  https://actioncoin.io/team/

Team Application: https://actioncoin.io/team-application/

Extra special Action (ACTN) bounties will be offered to successful applicants Wink

We're especially interested in applicants from the countries shown in our network diagram.

Come grow with us.

Nick

ACTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:07:18 PM

We topped 2,000 users earlier today.  Roughly 70% of all new users resulted in a 1,000 Action bounty payment to the user that referred them Smiley  Well done!

Nick
Muheng

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:14:15 PM

i see on this thread, there are distribuions for bounties, when this bounty will be released??
ACTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:07:18 PM

i see on this thread, there are distribuions for bounties, when this bounty will be released??

We are planning a token distribution event for early in the new year.  Exact date and details will be announced at a later date, and are somewhat delayed while we work through any legal concerns that we might face here in British Columbia, Canada.  In the meantime, you can always reference your Action Coin balance via any of our websites.  ActionCoin.io being the best place to conduct account maintenance activities at this time:

https://actioncoin.io

Nick
Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:02:07 AM

is Action (ACTN) based on ethhereum or NXT?
ACTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:03:52 AM

It is currently based on the NXT platform, but we're hoping to move to Ardor when it's launched.  Unfortunately it's not yet clear if that will be possible, as communications with their team have indicated that only select child chains will be permitted.

I did originally look at Ethereum (6 months ago), but I found their platform to be buggy, expensive and slow.  Not yet as robust or mature as the NXT/Ardor platform.

I'm already assessing alternatives, in case it turns out that Ardor won't work for us.

Nick

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:19:13 AM

I just found out this coin from a facebook post I like the reward system it gets a lot of support since this is an airdrop although the reward is not huge but still profitable if you are going to work hard for it , but you need to set up a bounty for community awareness and we need more good exchange too.

ACTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:37:49 AM

I just found out this coin from a facebook post I like the reward system it gets a lot of support since this is an airdrop although the reward is not huge but still profitable if you are going to work hard for it , but you need to set up a bounty for community awareness and we need more good exchange too.

Thank you for the feedback  Smiley  The bounty thread is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169616

We're seeing a lot of viral growth right now, and planning to hold a token distribution event early in the new year.  Exact timeline and roadmap to be detailed in the upcoming whitepaper.

Nick
Noks

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:35:39 PM

Hi, just registered to your website.

Looking forward for this token and how it is going to take place in the market.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:01:47 AM

We topped 2,000 users earlier today.  Roughly 70% of all new users resulted in a 1,000 Action bounty payment to the user that referred them Smiley  Well done!

Nick

I think the distribution is fair but I just hope it will not fall into a pyramiding because it works like Bitconnectcoin and regal coin without the lending, you should also come out an article bounty and youtube creation to maximize marketing this promising token.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
khunglongrua

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:47:50 AM

I was Registered, i have with 1000 ACTION balance. Thank you Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Enduy

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:50:36 AM

for 1 ethereum is equal to how much action token?
also when it will be distribute?
Andrew882003

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

ICO PlusCoin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:41:45 AM

balance only on your website is displayed? or in a purse somehow you can throw coins? If I buy tokens, where will I see them, on your website in your personal account?
sashu

Activity: 490
Merit: 119

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:02:24 PM

Hey guys. I just joined to the airdrop. When the withdraw will be working?
Thanks

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:06:02 PM

I can see everything is stated in billions but didn't catch up the total supply. May be missed it mentioned somewhere. How much the total supply will be in the end after reaching the distribution to and end in next couple of years. That is the plan I think by seeing the roadmap for 2018-2020.
ACTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:27:12 AM

balance only on your website is displayed? or in a purse somehow you can throw coins? If I buy tokens, where will I see them, on your website in your personal account?

It is not possible to buy Action Coin tokens at this time.  You can only earn them (through various bounties) until closer to the official token distribution event.

Nick
ACTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:33:20 AM

Nick

I think the distribution is fair but I just hope it will not fall into a pyramiding because it works like Bitconnectcoin and regal coin without the lending, you should also come out an article bounty and youtube creation to maximize marketing this promising token.

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback (sorry for the delayed response) and the suggestions.  I'll look into article and youtube bounties.

Nick
ACTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:44:14 AM

I can see everything is stated in billions but didn't catch up the total supply. May be missed it mentioned somewhere. How much the total supply will be in the end after reaching the distribution to and end in next couple of years. That is the plan I think by seeing the roadmap for 2018-2020.

Hello!

The total supply is capped at 10 Billion tokens (this is stated in the first post of this ANN).  Bounties will continue to be paid until the total budget is exhausted.  They will also be reduced over time, but not before the official token distribution event sometime around March.

Additional bounties will be added as required.

Nick
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: