Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Action Coin | Digital Assets for Sports  (Read 27300 times)
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

All I get is error 522 or an actioncoin screen with no options on it

same, wallet actioncoin is error, maybe the site is big scam, i send email to suport actioncoin but not replay .. actioncoin is big scam guys, so forget it about actioncoin.io

I'm guessing the wallet site can't handle the traffic, but I could be wrong. why would they scam at this point?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bestcryptoexistence

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

The download link doesn't work at the moment Embarrassed
aftabkhan1

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

What they quit ? I made 160 reffrals on the site and dint received any email to transfer my tokens in wallet and also didnt got all me reffral affliate bonys in my main account but maybe we are wrong they are updating something i think and one more thing they also didnt made coin launch in the market i mean to say that how can we trade them 1st march was the launch of the coin
denis011

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

already passed the day as I made the exchange of bonus 1000 points for 1000 Action tokens to the registered ACTN wallet, but they were not enrolled there either. I have neither my friends. nor do they transfer points from referral sites-neither from old nor with the new. The wallet is loaded for 30 minutes-it's empty. It's not a chain block-it's a scam! it seems we are connected to a mining crane and we earn bitches or something else for our registrations.
denis011

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:38:40 PM

it turns out that they wrote off my 1000 points anywhere. even more than a day does not pass the transaction to the wallet ACTN !!!!! promised referral points are not transferred to my main account-although it was stated that after March 1, everything will be transferred. I'm afraid that they can list on exchange, and discard your asset, before such an opportunity appears in those who disseminated information about them and for them, earning points.
denis011

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:48:17 PM

neither I nor my friends after more than 24 hours have so far not received on their ACTN wallets a token bought for the bonus on the main account of Actioncoin.io ... to the questions in the help desk do not respond. in the facebook they blocked two weeks ago. it seems that the team The action avoids its customers.
aftabkhan1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

Since after the 1st march coin is not launched yet but i have noticed that refral reward has been reduced to 100 but team has not launched the coin and replying to its customers its realy bad or they are busy in somewhere and i didnt get my affliate balance into my main account and didnt received any emaik from them to sent all your tokens on your wallet
socol

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

Action Coin News, [03.03.18 00:35]
[Forwarded from ACTN]
Braking News:

Web Wallet Update: We are aware that our web wallet has not been overly reliable during it's first 36 hours of life... The web wallet is currently hosted by 6 load balanced servers on 5 different continents, and we are now adding 10 more servers to the network.

Nick Morley
socol

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:20:58 AM

Excellent company!
All that promises, everything fulfills.
Service of those support works normally, answers all questions.
The company is ahead of the events, of course at startups there are always problems. In a jiffy, everyone needs to register a wallet, 200 countries and 1 000 000 partners, no server will survive.
Everything will be decided and everything will be fine.

Follow the news from the company.
YOU ARE WELCOME
You do not need to hurry up with this.
Plz is not in a hurry to take all the necessary steps regarding your wallet and pass the process well
PLEASE, PATIENT

Our website is so much trafic and already overloaded

While we will not be listed in the exchange
You CAN NOT do anything with your action coins
Therefore plz will be patient again if our site does not work or slawley because of so many trafic
And try again later.
Thanks to everyone.
Moha
Brand Ambassador Germany
socol

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

For Russian-speaking partners ActionCoin
White Paper and other information https://actioncoin24info.weebly.com/
aftabkhan1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

I request to action team that kindly cooperate with your customers and update each and everything stay in touch with itherwuse they will tag u in a scam ir fake token distribution team
baoanhsinger

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

I dont understand what is this about, could you please explain in some sentences what kind of project is this?
denis011

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

I apologize for previously said. Gradually, tokens begin to be credited to my wallet. and my friends also. This problem was overcome by the team like. But the points from the referral program are not accrued, and this is the main part of interest between .tak would be desirable to know when the listing of the coin will start on the stock exchange. I do not cherish any great illusions, but I hope for myself and to all involved that I would like the coin to be worth at least $ 0.01. This would be a worthy reward. To dream more, no one should think.
socol

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

Our ACTN coin is ranked 19th out of 126 represented in the ICO Top Blockade!
http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain-ico
This is certainly a very good indicator!
But we could help raise the rating of our currency, it will improve the performance and accelerate and simplify the way out to the ICO.
To do this, just log in to the top right corner and vote for ACTN.
Do not remain indifferent to this matter!
Secondly - it's interesting, let's see how much we can promote ACTN.
BeliBitcoin

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:52:22 AM

So when will you guys hit exchanges? And which exchanges are planned?
HAPtheLogic

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:09:33 AM

Пpивeт!
Oбъяcнитe пoжaлyйcтa пo pyccки чтo этo знaчит?

Пocлe coздaния или пpи пoдключeнии к cмeшивaнию, вaш yзeл дoлжeн быть on-line a cмeшивaниe paбoтaть, нa вaшeм cчeтy дoлжнo быть дocтaтoчнo cpeдcтв чтoбы oплaтить кoмиccию зa cмeшивaниe в paзмepe 12 NXT дo пoлнoгo зaвepшeния cмeшивaния! Ecли вы этo нe выпoлнитe или oтключитe yзeл, c вac бyдeт cнятo 1000 NXT. 

A eщё - Thank you for your order
Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order #23992 (March 3, 2018)

Boпpoc, Toкeны 1,000.00 Action пpидyт или нeт? 
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

Are we supposed to send an outgoing transaction to begin forging in our wallet? If so, where do we send it? Is this necessary at this point?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
denis011

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

In reply to the question above, as far as I understand, the NXT platform does not have the coining of coins, but if you participate in the confirmation of transactions, then it is possible to receive remuneration in the form or in part of the specified commissions of network participants. But to participate in this process, the purse balance must exceed 1000 coins (ARDR, NXT, IGNIS- & ACTN Smiley)))), the process is possible only if the confirmed balance on your wallet has 1440+ confirmations. but all this does not matter until ACTN is listed on exchanges and does not have an estimate in already existing prices ostyah.tak that why do you need this forzhing Huh ;Duntil it does not cost anything. Even the time spent on participation ..
denis011

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

I have a question for the team !!!! why are not funds transferred from the referrals Huh?? month is closed. Even the fifth day after March 1 !!!! Another question, say -Shape Shift will be built into the platform ACTN Huh the ability to exchange ACTN for other assets or currencies inside the purse, or still be listed on exchanges such as Bittrex.?
dnrmix

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:37:09 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 06:57:17 PM by dnrmix

Realy price Action? 1=1$? and when exch load?

and ... i have ACTN adress... Where i take my passphrase - i dont have on email or wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: