Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will People Buy This ?  (Read 3511 times)
Entratish (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:11:56 PM

Hi :

Through my website & software (not launched yet), I am making it possible for users located in US, Britain, Canada & Australia to earn high-$xxx/month to mid-xxxx/month with some very basic online PART-TIME works. To be able to do that each user in US, Britain, Canada & Australia will have to pay a REFUNDABLE $1.99 to us. This $1.99 will be spent on utilities to enable us to pay the users for their work done as mentioned above and this $1.99 will later be fully refunded along with some cool surprising gifts.

Do you think that users will pay this $1.99 ?

Thanks for your answer in advance,

SJD
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:20:48 PM

depending on which users. you need to get into the target audience. I personally would not pay
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:22:22 PM

Dude, you literally asked the fucking same question 2 hours ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2156548
Just lock or delete this thread.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:16:22 AM

Hi :

Through my website & software (not launched yet), I am making it possible for users located in US, Britain, Canada & Australia to earn high-$xxx/month to mid-xxxx/month with some very basic online PART-TIME works. To be able to do that each user in US, Britain, Canada & Australia will have to pay a REFUNDABLE $1.99 to us. This $1.99 will be spent on utilities to enable us to pay the users for their work done as mentioned above and this $1.99 will later be fully refunded along with some cool surprising gifts.

SJD

No. It's extremely fishy to

1. Pay 1.99 in hope that you get a paying part time job and

2. Conduct this over the Internet so there's no guarantee that you would get the job.

There's barely any incentive for ANY paying user to send over 2 dollars of their own money for a shady internet job. Change business tactics or abandon the idea.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:04:25 AM

For a fictitious service with a ghostly reimbursement, no, I would not join such a project. You can find a few people who will be attractive, but not me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Riku san

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:41:06 AM

not i think because price and unknow service you can do this with second world
Cryptoland

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:18:29 PM

this is a no all the way
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:39:46 PM

To answer this question, it is necessary to know what the proposed work will be and how it will be paid. However, it is unlikely that anyone will be paid for the work they receive, although a small amount. If you want to reimburse your expenses for communal services, you could pay less for the amount of utility services. And it looks like ordinary fraud.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:46:23 PM

no one will pay even 2 dollars
because the concepts and goals are not clear
I do not understand what your purpose is.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:39:02 AM

Hi :

SJD
No one would give free money on here specially to a thing which didnt even tried to elaborate what kind of possible job you would take. $2 might not be big but people would really be skeptical on this one.Users would not really willing to pay this fee into a thing which doest have any guarantee and just been said or proposed on some random guy on the net.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:13:10 AM

Hey entratish you've duplicated this thread. You have already on the services section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2156548.msg21580272#msg21580272
Better to delete/lock this thread or move it in the archival section.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:10:33 PM

Why to use your service by paying almost 2 dollars for part time jobs. People from US,UK, Canada and Australia can earn a lot of money by registering in a GPT site itself . Then why would they use your service? If they have skills they can register in many freelancing sites and can earn money by doing part time jobs.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

not i think because price and unknow service you can do this with second world
I think otherwise. There are very much chances that people will definitely go for Bitcoin. The only thing they need is the money. I guess the main reason will be the profit which you can get by investing in it. There is surely a very bright future for Bitcoin. People will definitely go for buying it in anyway.

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:44:04 PM

Hi :

SJD

So if everybody just suddenly tried to refund, then what will you use to pay for the bills? Then how will you make your user earn xxx amount of money in a month? Where would you source these online part-time work? I don't think your business model is any good to be honest, this is nothing more than fiverr or any other similar sites.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

Why to use your service by paying almost 2 dollars for part time jobs. People from US,UK, Canada and Australia can earn a lot of money by registering in a GPT site itself . Then why would they use your service? If they have skills they can register in many freelancing sites and can earn money by doing part time jobs.
He didn’t mention if the $1.99 will be paid through bank or bitcoin. By the way, no one can be trusted these days, so people can hardly give out their to any or such websites. And for correction, even freelancing sites has paid functions.
deejhay

Activity: 119

for future

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:38:39 PM

People are wary with this kind of stuff since many pay before earn on internet turn out to be scam soon so i dont think they would. You have to have a good explanation on what user would do and some nice advertisement to attract possible user.

michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:41:06 PM

Hi :

SJD

So if everybody just suddenly tried to refund, then what will you use to pay for the bills? Then how will you make your user earn xxx amount of money in a month? Where would you source these online part-time work? I don't think your business model is any good to be honest, this is nothing more than fiverr or any other similar sites.
I don’t really get how this works– you want to help people earn money at the end of every month and then you charge them a refundable $1.99 and at the end of the month you will pay them back the $1.99 plus some cool gifts. So, let me guess, you’re helping them earn $1.99 in a month with some gifts? This is quite confusing.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:09:49 AM

Buddy what type of website  are you planning to launch? Is it somewhat like microjobs or gpt site? I have a suggestion. Don't ask users to deposit 1.99 dollars . If you do so people will think your site is a scam even though your intentions are good. So better wait till you have enough money to spend on your website and launch a fully operational website without getting deposits from users. 
SushGo

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:00:27 PM

No mate, people are very smart these days and they will not fall for such case. If you are going to refund the 1.99 then why are you charging it in the first place. Most of the people will think, its a scam and will prefer to stay away from your service.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

It all about the site you want create and give utilization for the users. E-commerce gift card, trading site, gambling must winning site are the best option for you to choose if you haven't plan the site you want to create. However, for the pleasant business don't do the these kind holding amount to use it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: