Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will People Buy This ?  (Read 3510 times)
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:45:55 AM

It's like a pyramiding or ponzi we have to pay you that amount if we need part time job? It's the reason why we are looking for part time job because we don't have something to pay.

In short, people will not buy this gimmick of yours.

This is true. I know that it would hurt people that are doing this that is a  legit business but because scammers have done this a lot of times so people won't believe this easily and pay any amount. It always start that I will give you a job or part-time but you need to pay first so if they are going to earn in the first place then op should just deduct that from his/her earnings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:40:48 AM

Its up to here if what they choosing to earn money,They have a brain to choose how it works and earn.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:42:41 AM

Some people are still buying bitcoin because they were believe that when time past bitcoin value will become more expensive in the market, on the other side some people sell their bitcoin now because they were expecting that after this increasing up or price it was also fall down sooner or later.

However in my sight bitcoin value were continuously increasing that's why I hold my bitcoin now in my wallet and I sell it when price of bitcoin in the market touched the $10,000. Moreover, I think this is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin due to good movement of all crypto in digital community, also I suggest to all investors that still continue investing because I feel that bitcoin had a big surprise in their value this coming December.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:33:04 PM

People may not pay because to many it might look like a scam... So plan your project very well and offer what is presentable and also acceptable to consumers
According to my knowledge, there are number of people who are buying this bitcoin and will continue to buy in the coming days as well. In fact, the number of investors investing in bitcoin is increasing significantly with each passing day. People used to buy it soon they are in a position to afford buying of bitcoins because they know this thing that buying if bitcoins can really help them in getting rich.
Dude what the f*** are you talking about? Nobody asked to know whether there are lots of people Investing on Bitcoin or not… the question was whether people will accept to buy the service that was mentioned. By the way, op, your business seems like scam, I don’t think anyone will ever buy that stuff. You didn’t even mention what you’re giving out by the end of the month. We have to pay to work on part time jobs, while there are sites offering it free? I don’t think so. You have to make yourself clear please.

Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:42:59 PM

I dont think so about that but if will happen many people cant pay that because they think that are scam but they are some people are still buying bitcoin because they were believe that when time past bitcoin value will become more expensive in the market.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:58:46 AM

It's like a pyramiding or ponzi we have to pay you that amount if we need part time job? It's the reason why we are looking for part time job because we don't have something to pay.

In short, people will not buy this gimmick of yours.

yes, in this forum people will be more interested in getting a job with their skills. if you offer something in the hope of getting some money. it will not work.
I agree with you. All the people in this world sell their skills to earn some money because money is everything in this world.Buying unnecessary things I think is wasting your money. Some people do part time jobs for making some extra money because the expenses are high and the incomes are low, survival is difficult. If somebody offer something which gives financial support everyone will try to join.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:08:32 AM

Its up to here if what they choosing to earn money,They have a brain to choose how it works and earn.
It all depends on the financial status as well as their knowledge about bitcoin. If they know well about bitcoin and they are in a position to buy bitcoin, then I don’t think so that they will not go for buying of bitcoin. It is because of the reason that they will be knowing this thing that bitcoin can help them in having a wonderful life in the coming days. We need to buy bitcoins for our better tomorrow.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:54:54 PM

It all depends on the financial status as well as their knowledge about bitcoin. If they know well about bitcoin and they are in a position to buy bitcoin, then I don’t think so that they will not go for buying of bitcoin. It is because of the reason that they will be knowing this thing that bitcoin can help them in having a wonderful life in the coming days. We need to buy bitcoins for our better tomorrow.

Yeah most of the people buy the bitcoin to save and invest the future. So it will buy to business process and bitcoin prices change day by day so it good to for the future growth. You will invest you will get the more for the future growth and gather more business process. Bitcoin is change the life style. So you will know the bitcoin process and gather it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:04:59 PM

Yeah most of the people buy the bitcoin to save and invest the future. So it will buy to business process and bitcoin prices change day by day so it good to for the future growth. You will invest you will get the more for the future growth and gather more business process. Bitcoin is change the life style. So you will know the bitcoin process and gather it.

Or we could just wait for him to launch his own services. We might think otherwise if it goes out. But off course after how many years of trading here, users here can now easily detect scams or a profitable investing. So better for op to make legit services or he will get consequences if he does other wise. It may not be easy to make services but it is also hard to attract costumers.
Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:26:53 AM

You must have a clear, concrete plan and be attractive.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:25:18 PM

Although $1.99 is not that high to pay as a fee for working website but still you will need to prove that your company or website is legal, this will compel users to join it.
May be many of the people will agree to pay this fee but majority of the people will be in doubt, so to make it clear you may take help from the online trusted community in this regard.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:40:11 PM

People may not pay because to many it might look like a scam... So plan your project very well and offer what is presentable and also acceptable to consumers
According to my knowledge, there are number of people who are buying this bitcoin and will continue to buy in the coming days as well. In fact, the number of investors investing in bitcoin is increasing significantly with each passing day. People used to buy it soon they are in a position to afford buying of bitcoins because they know this thing that buying if bitcoins can really help them in getting rich.
There is no increase in the number of people using gore Bitcoin for my observations, only those who know Bitcoin invest more. There is a limited increase in this rate, surprise news only affects Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:57:01 AM

Exactly, There is no point of discussing this argument. It is because of the reason that the number of investors who are investing in bitcoin is increasing significantly and almost every one of us is trying to earn more number of bitcoins.

The thing is bitcoin is having a very bright future and people will not miss this golden opportunity of investing their money into bitcoin as this will help them in having more money.
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

Hey! I would say that users would pay but they need to know what they are paying for and see some results in advance, that is why it is a good way to arrange trial for the users at least one week. Think they will be paying more willingly then.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:21:10 PM

Hey! I would say that users would pay but they need to know what they are paying for and see some results in advance, that is why it is a good way to arrange trial for the users at least one week. Think they will be paying more willingly then.

Most of the people buy the for future business process and investment. Bitcoin is giver more opportunity for the improve your self. So you will gather more information from bitcoin. Bitcoin is will giver some tips. Bitcoin is future currency so it will buy and save the bitcoin for the future.
Bitcoin is counit the people for the future growth. 
waisss

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:51:04 PM

Hi, I’m Helen, PMM at BANKEX company.
Our Token Sale begins tomorrow/sale is live - don’t miss it!💰

Why join BANKEX Token Sale?

Top 50 FinTech company worldwide

Top 6 most anticipated Token Sale 2017

Developers world's first working Plasma-like protocol

Supported by Microsoft Azure, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, ConsenSys Formation Balanc3, and many more

Talk to the team: https://t.me/bankex

📆 Start date: November 28

📆 End date: December 28
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:06:04 AM

Everyone has his own way of looking up at the thing but I have a different opinion. In my opinion, people will for sure buy bitcoins but the thing is they need to have a good amount of knowledge about bitcoin. If they’ll not be knowing about bitcoin and other crypto currencies, then there is no possibility that they will go for buying of bitcoins. So, we need to make people aware of bitcoin first.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:37:30 AM

It is really funny how some of you just bump into a thread and then just end up dropping an off-topic statement that does not even have anything to do with what the OP is referring to. You are trying to correct someone when you yourself are the one to be corrected.

To what the Op is referring to anyway, personally I would not buy into that and I would not even look at it twice before discarding it and that is the truth, it would just sound like Ponzi to me.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:20:02 AM

Hi :

Through my website & software (not launched yet), I am making it possible for users located in US, Britain, Canada & Australia to earn high-$xxx/month to mid-xxxx/month with some very basic online PART-TIME works. To be able to do that each user in US, Britain, Canada & Australia will have to pay a REFUNDABLE $1.99 to us. This $1.99 will be spent on utilities to enable us to pay the users for their work done as mentioned above and this $1.99 will later be fully refunded along with some cool surprising gifts.

Do you think that users will pay this $1.99 ?

Thanks for your answer in advance,

SJD

Earn high? but need to pay first? Does this sound familiar to anyone? Yes, because it is same tactic to scam people. Op can make thousand of dollars if he just post that in facebook, forums or twitter and if fools will take the bait.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:22:02 AM

I don't think so.
At first, you have to create a transparent platform that brings a steady state information. Usually, people are convinced by the concrete information. So let's make it clear and concise. If they people think that they'll going to be benefited from this system then they will spend that much amount. But I don't take this system very seriously.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: