Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:22:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What new coin would you say is the most promising in the last months!
DEEPONION - 153 (66.5%)
FRAZCOIN - 2 (0.9%)
SOJOURN - 13 (5.7%)
LITECOINULTRA - 7 (3%)
LINDA - 7 (3%)
TOACOIN - 2 (0.9%)
CREAMCOIN - 5 (2.2%)
OTHER - 13 (5.7%)
MASTERNODECOIN - 28 (12.2%)
Total Voters: 230

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST NEWCOMER COIN IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS!! CAST YOUR VOTE!!  (Read 7750 times)
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:39:44 PM

Even after 24 hours from the creation of this Thread I think you can already close and decree the winner.
Gentlemen, I think what Dev and Team are doing here in Deep Onion will be remembered for a long time in the Crypto world, and other coins will follow this example of swoop and community.

I can only thank you for finding out in time and participating in building and developing my own and our onions.
Join us!  Wink
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:43:41 PM

Deeponion seems interesting, plus have got a lot of fan following!

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:17:59 PM

This worked out to be a nice publicity thread for Deeponion. I would say another honory mention should be Signatum which is under the radar and already has a working marketplace attached to it. Check it out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2030529.0

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
LivingDeath

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

From all these coins for sure it is deeponion. I´m glad to take part. But I came to late for voting. 
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:28:58 PM

Res ipsa Loquitor. meaning "the thing speaks for itself" Deeponion is by far the coin that will join the top 10 coin in coinmarketcap sooner than you think.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

Awwwww... closed too soon!  I hereby cast my vote for DeepOnion anyway.  Great project, great community, great development, and love the distribution model.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alexeypato

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:44:34 PM

DEEPOINION! this is a favorite my coin! Glad to see it now in winner!
Lovetrading

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:54:20 PM

I am going with Vertcoin and Lyndacoin
Nadia_l

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:32:32 PM

DEEP OINION is my favorite!
Masternodecoin is on the second place!
And the third place goes to SOJOURN)))
sud

Merit: 301

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:35:24 PM

LOL @ all deeponion zombie spammers blindly following scammy project for a few coins Grin Grin Grin

I wonder if anyone can answer what is so promising in this project... doubt it.

I would like to invite you to read up on what makes DeepOnions so special. Don't just diss it because it is being given away for free (XEM was also given away for free, look at it now). It will allow you to send tokens ABSOLUTELY ANONYMOUSLY - which is better than what Monero and other coins can offer. Remember, privacy is your RIGHT.

Onions are cheap now. Once main stream media realize it is better than Monero, expect Monero-related prices. Awesome return on investment potential. I receive free Onions in the airdrop, but have also purchased more with my own BTC.

Not so anonymously I have read. But nevermind that, it is so centralized in one dev's hands, that no serious investor will put money in it. There are other anonymouse coins with better rep.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:43:04 PM

The Dev hold the Airdrop coins thats all. Nothing other is centralized.
At the moment your IP is anonym, in the next 2-3 months also all transactions will unvisible on the blockchain. With the upcoming deepsend future thats
provide perfect privacy and anonymity ensuring that no one is able to trace your payments.
fonso

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:38:33 AM

Guys, aside from the lower price and market cap, does anyone know what the differences are between Litecoin Ultra and Vertcoin?  Both forked from LTC, both ASIC resistant, though vert has upcoming stealth addresses?
kissmarx

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:17:56 AM

I guess you get a lot of supporters when you force people to support you, who doesn't support the promise of free money.

This is not real support for the project, it's an assault on bitcointalk with a raging posting and signature campaign nothing more don't be fooled.

Agreed it's a toxic, spamming community, which should be expelled from bitcointalk forum, they are everywhere, like 4chan's boarders, when they attack someone, and attack everyone, and almost every topic. "Free moniez" tactic makes brainwash or just make people to only go for a profit. Cancereous community of onioners. And they are happy because they basically locked down supply to 10% from airdrops, with dev praying for vol to pick up, so you could sold his premine later, it's a centralized project, not decentralized, when one entity holds so much and have such big influence. Lol

I agree too. I see Onioners posts in every thread, they are only promoting their Deeponion project (such a silly name!) without reacting about the thread subject itself. It really looks like spam. And some people are trying to prove that this project is a scam actually. Have a look here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

Maybe you all forget the Golden Rule? If you don't want us to do to you what you're doing to us, just promote your own well, and don't demonize us! Have you all been brought up in bad families that your attitudes reflect it here? We're just here to participate the poll just like you do. So stop bullying us. We're far more greater in number that you and we don't bully you. So just stop it and shut up if you got nothing good to say!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:19:51 AM

Deeponion? What the big deal about it?
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:30:08 AM

It doesn't need much skill to spot the difference between a post that contains appreciation for the virtues in a project and a spam promotion.. Deeponion coin community members should refrain from their disruptive posts that do not refer to the subject cited above, on multiple threads like the current one.  Sad

Who are posting disruptive posts? Don't point your finger at us. Don't you know your own 3 fingers are pointing back at you while you point a finger to us? And just because we are legion and you demonize us by calling our posts disruptive and not referring to the subject? We're just here to vote in the poll and comment about it just like you do. We do the same here, but don't single us out! And don't accuse us of the things that may be are your doings!
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:36:06 AM

Vote ended. Thank you for voting!

Thank you for conducting this poll brother. Forgive the DeepOnion supporters if other's find us toxic enough for them; we happen to be just too loud for them for we're many. Thank you for your fairness and for your genuine effort to determine what new coin is most promising by creating this poll.
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:40:32 AM

Thank you for conducting this poll brother. Forgive the DeepOnion supporters if other's find us toxic enough for them; we happen to be just too loud for them for we're many. Thank you for your fairness and for your genuine effort to determine what new coin is most promising by creating this poll.

shhhh my friend     lets just say they have not looked into DeepOnion yet.    Right
Mindin (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:04:37 AM

Happy to hear you enjoyed the poll.
Have a nice day.
 Smiley
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:18:16 PM

Deeponion is the best I've ever met. The best team of developers. If all the ideas of the project are implemented, the price will be very solid.
Provizor-071

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:56:38 PM

where DeepOnion can be purchased?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: