Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What new coin would you say is the most promising in the last months!
DEEPONION - 153 (66.5%)
FRAZCOIN - 2 (0.9%)
SOJOURN - 13 (5.7%)
LITECOINULTRA - 7 (3%)
LINDA - 7 (3%)
TOACOIN - 2 (0.9%)
CREAMCOIN - 5 (2.2%)
OTHER - 13 (5.7%)
MASTERNODECOIN - 28 (12.2%)
Total Voters: 230

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST NEWCOMER COIN IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS!! CAST YOUR VOTE!!  (Read 7751 times)
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:51:37 AM

Why a lot of people love deeponion so much? thay have a good bounty programm or what? Some days ago i read that deepOnion scam. I don't know what to trust,  howewer i think best is playkey and hazza

I am also confused listening to it, because once read the thread if deepcoin scam and accompanied by evidence. but there are still many who believe and love deepcoin

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:07:33 PM

Why a lot of people love deeponion so much? thay have a good bounty programm or what? Some days ago i read that deepOnion scam. I don't know what to trust,  howewer i think best is playkey and hazza

I am also confused listening to it, because once read the thread if deepcoin scam and accompanied by evidence. but there are still many who believe and love deepcoin

Yep I love Deep onion. I did read the scam thread, but I see no scam. The argument in the thread can be made for most coins. In the end you join the community, get free coins have some fun – how scam can that be?

For now it does not look like the dev are running for the hills with a bag of money. Looks just fine to me.
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:19:06 AM

Yep I love Deep onion. I did read the scam thread, but I see no scam. The argument in the thread can be made for most coins. In the end you join the community, get free coins have some fun – how scam can that be?

For now it does not look like the dev are running for the hills with a bag of money. Looks just fine to me.

I've ever read in a thread, that the development team is not willing to accept suggestions and criticism from the community, when there is a bad post about deeponion, they will immediately delete it, I heard like that. but either it's true or not

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:35:26 AM

Best Newcomer Coins/Tokens in 2018

1. Staker Token (STR)
2. Genesis (GENX)
3. Loki (LOK)
4. X-CASH (XCASH)
5. MetaCash (META)
6. DSTRA (DST)
7. PRiVCY (PRiV)
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:42:24 AM

I'm a bit partial, but

1) Genesis $GENX
2) Loki $LOK
3) Privcy $PRIV

I'll add my two cents about DeepOnion - they are not a scam.
Some people thought they were in their early days due to the pre-mine, but over a year later, and they're still around. Still making improvements/updates.
As an ex mod of theirs, I will note that they do censor a lot, and do not care to take any type of criticism. They are going to run that ship how the 2 core members want to run it, and no other way - despite the effort made to make it look different.

That said, I will confirm that it isn't a scam - if anything, they should be touted as conducting the best airdrop I've seen to date....besides $GENX, of course Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

There are some promising cryptos that are listed in the market but unfortunately, i don't have one of these cryptocurrencies. But i have few other cryptos that i think will give a good race to others listed above. Consider WePower, Snovio, Spectiv and Gladius.

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 02:45:53 AM

It's 2019 now. The best newcomer coin in the last few months would be Pirate Chain (ARRR). It is the best privacy coin under the Komodo (KMD) system. Next best would be X-Cash. Great developer team behind and is now currently having airdrops. Binance coin is also another best to invest right now as it is having a very good performance in value this year.

I hope these coins and also other coins will continue perform well in the markets as we are nearing to enter the altseason. Hoping it will start a good bullish run along with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: