Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Myetherwallet problem.  (Read 671 times)
sarabanda (OP)

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:53:02 PM

How to solve this problem Huh I cant withdraw my tokens,just not loading.
He wrote:

Ahh! There are too many tokens for our poor nodes! Click "Load Token Balances" to see them all. You are limited to loading these once per minute. Try checking your balance on https://etherscan.io or Ethplorer.io instead.

I clicking time per time but not loading. Whats meaning poor nodes?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:19:11 PM

That's strange. Please double-check if you've used the right MyEtherWallet site and not a phishing page.
If you are on the right side, then please re-connect with another node/network. To do this, please open MyEtherWallet, click on the top the "Network"-Button and choose another network (example). After all these steps, login in your wallet and check if it works.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
sarabanda (OP)

Activity: 835

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:42:34 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 09:58:09 PM by sarabanda

That's strange. Please double-check if you've used the right MyEtherWallet site and not a phishing page.
If you are on the right side, then please re-connect with another node/network. To do this, please open MyEtherWallet, click on the top the "Network"-Button and choose another network (example). After all these steps, login in your wallet and check if it works.

Works very bad and slow with myetherwallet nodes,many tokens are visible only after many repeating times others not visible . With other nodes not works like etherscan.io
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:43:25 PM

Well, that is something new.
Last few days it was very hard to see token balance and now i see that message too.

You should be able to send them without viewing them in MEW, use etherscan to see how much tokens you have and then go to MEW, enter amount which you want to send, choose which token you want to send and send it. That should work.
mlhd90

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:46:04 AM

I'm using Myetherwallet, so thanks for sharing information about Myetherwallet, I will track this topic to better understand. Please share in Myetherwallet errors you encounter, we can discuss and how to fix it.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:03:34 PM

Hmm, indeed some time ago myetherwallet has a problem that is giving some panic for all of us. I thought it was my internet network disruption, but now I think everything can be returned normally. because I feel that all went well after I tried to login several times and logut. Don't worry, this is only a problem because this year many of the ico are popping up and it causes some of the increasing volume of people accessing MEW which it also lowers all the power of the network. don't worry the problem is already a bit there is a repair
Jason C.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:19:26 AM

I got same wrong message using Chrome browser. After I switched to another browser, everything got back on track. So I figure it is probably a browser problem. What browser do you use?
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:53:47 AM

Recently, I encounter the same problem with token not loading. After refreshing the page a few times and load the token, it works.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:29:41 AM

Sounds really strange. Does that also happen with only one token? Wanted to move my tokens from coinomi to myetherwallet, but will wait, what others say.
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:49:48 AM

He wrote:

Ahh! There are too many tokens for our poor nodes! Click "Load Token Balances" to see them all. You are limited to loading these once per minute. Try checking your balance on https://etherscan.io or Ethplorer.io instead.

Its working fine for me. Maybe you have used wrong myetherwallet site or just because of slow internet? Try loading it again, check the internet, use myetherwallet original site, and import it via json file. Also try checking here on your thread time to time to know if others are also experiencing the same problem. Also try going to send tokens ETH tab maybe that will solve the problem at hand.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:16:49 PM

He wrote:

Its working fine for me. Maybe you have used wrong myetherwallet site or just because of slow internet? Try loading it again, check the internet, use myetherwallet original site, and import it via json file. Also try checking here on your thread time to time to know if others are also experiencing the same problem. Also try going to send tokens ETH tab maybe that will solve the problem at hand.

It is actually working fine on my end, I just use it a couple of minutes ago. Make sure you use the right website and bookmark this https://www.myetherwallet.com/ and try checking you internet connection, it says the same thing about nodes when my connection went crazy.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

Currently the bustling news about myetherwallet is fake.
try checking back your wallet address might be fake
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

I am also having problems in ethereum transactions and until now my tx hash is not readable in etherscan.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1dd7a07dcdabdc3333a981d25d6b2c49244cb272c411b8e6a6e1ad52855c1912
mjnick01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:39:59 AM

Myetherwallet problem
good question for the beginner to handle etherium
because of the coming days and the end of the day I can encounter different problems about the etherium so I might read that it can solve problems even when it's really big
it is important that I know or know that every person should know how to avoid it
many more links would have to post to that activity for anyone to know a simple matter of trouble
I'm sure that's why I know and learn so much
Some people do not know what to do because of the fact that we are siblings here in the world of the site coins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: