Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 03:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex gripe-Account Closed, No refund of coins  (Read 306 times)
dmarks2061 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:57:31 PM

I have a problem w/ Poloniex that doesn't have anything to do with any problems they had in the past. This is CURRENT!

I got hacked. Someone ported my cellphone number and gained access. I saw their activity and I FROZE MY ACCOUNT. That was August 1, 2017.

I fixed the problems. I have 2FA, Account Keys, all sorts of things set up to block entry. Coinbase & Bittrex have restored access to my accounts. Yahoo & Google have restored access to the affected email accounts.

I keep sending msgs to Poloniex. Not a single peep have I received from them. I don't even want an account with them any more. Let me in long enough to sell my assets and transfer them out of there, and I'm gone! I just want my resources returned to me. Heck, don't let me in. Xfer the assets. Sell the assets and send the proceeds to me. Just give me what's in that frozen account.

They've always had lousy customer service. After 2 months I was still waiting for Level 3 Verification when the hack occurred. I only have about $4KUSD in the account because it had become my least favorite exchange.

Frankly, it would even be OK not to get the assets back if I could find an effective way to tell other people NEVER TO USE POLONIEX!!! $4KUSD is such a drop in the bucket compared to what I've done with altcoins the last 6 months. But what a fricken nightmare trying to do anything with them. That's no way to run a decent, fair, doing-right-to-your-clients business.

Anybody interested in starting a class-action suit against them? Figuring out a way to shut them down? I'm sorry, but I'm pissed. I been wronged!

ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:51:16 AM

I have a problem w/ Poloniex that doesn't have anything to do with any problems they had in the past. This is CURRENT!

I got hacked. Someone ported my cellphone number and gained access. I saw their activity and I FROZE MY ACCOUNT. That was August 1, 2017.

I fixed the problems. I have 2FA, Account Keys, all sorts of things set up to block entry. Coinbase & Bittrex have restored access to my accounts. Yahoo & Google have restored access to the affected email accounts.

I keep sending msgs to Poloniex. Not a single peep have I received from them. I don't even want an account with them any more. Let me in long enough to sell my assets and transfer them out of there, and I'm gone! I just want my resources returned to me. Heck, don't let me in. Xfer the assets. Sell the assets and send the proceeds to me. Just give me what's in that frozen account.

They've always had lousy customer service. After 2 months I was still waiting for Level 3 Verification when the hack occurred. I only have about $4KUSD in the account because it had become my least favorite exchange.

Frankly, it would even be OK not to get the assets back if I could find an effective way to tell other people NEVER TO USE POLONIEX!!! $4KUSD is such a drop in the bucket compared to what I've done with altcoins the last 6 months. But what a fricken nightmare trying to do anything with them. That's no way to run a decent, fair, doing-right-to-your-clients business.

Anybody interested in starting a class-action suit against them? Figuring out a way to shut them down? I'm sorry, but I'm pissed. I been wronged!

wow! that's a huge loss for sure!
I wondering have you send emails there only? or maybe try to call them as well if you are in us?
that my help to to something

I have a feeling that poloniex not playing clean when they froze ZEC wallet, while other exchanges were working good and smooth with ZEC. really fishy.

well never wants to be in your shoes man, I feel sorry!
just the only option remains - get in touch with a real man from there, and then I guess it will start moving.
TheBobyHunter

Activity: 518
Merit: 494

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:05:28 AM

if you have problem poloniex account you can post in official poloniex thread can fast response, or exchange section
or you can create ticket
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: