Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PayperEx - The world's first alternative share market  (Read 6486 times)
ealarry

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:22:15 AM

Unfortunately the ICO of this project happened at a time when my money was stuck in other projects! But hopefully soon buy some tokens, when will this be possible? The site is very good, congratulations.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
payperEx

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:36:07 PM

I have 1 more question, what do you mean by saying that we can trade private companies at your network?
Hello, at stage two we will issue Payperes for private companies, it could be hotels, restaurants, real estate companies, or your local bar Smiley.
you will be able to buy Paypers if you believe that the company is a good investment.
payperEx

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:37:28 PM

Hi, have question about shares PayperEx will be centered on. What will be the  type of those shares , crypto or real world?
Hi, the answer is both, the Paypers (shares) will be for cryptocurrency and private companies
payperEx

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:40:28 PM

Unfortunately the ICO of this project happened at a time when my money was stuck in other projects! But hopefully soon buy some tokens, when will this be possible? The site is very good, congratulations.
Thank you for the compliments  Smiley, the presale will end in two days and the Token sale will start soon.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:32:30 AM

I'm not missing out on this one.The idea looks brilliant. Team looks great and ready to deliver!

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:45:51 AM

Is there a minimum amount you need to gather in investments in order for the project to start?
payperEx

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:08:01 PM

Is there a minimum amount you need to gather in investments in order for the project to start?
Hello, Our project will be live according to the road-map no matter how much money we will raise during the crowd sale.
payperEx

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

I'm not missing out on this one.The idea looks brilliant. Team looks great and ready to deliver!
Thank you, we are doing our best! Smiley
agng27

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

using the concept of stock market (share) the first alternative in the World, will certainly make this project much in demand of investors who would benefit when stocks rise or fall, this is a project with a great idea, would be many who join
payperEx

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

using the concept of stock market (share) the first alternative in the World, will certainly make this project much in demand of investors who would benefit when stocks rise or fall, this is a project with a great idea, would be many who join
absolutely right!
tuhadzish

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:32:35 PM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
payperEx

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 01:33:13 PM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Yes Smiley
payperEx

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

absolutely right!
Alternative share market, for private companies. It could be hotel, real estate company or your local bar....
Cryptokobi

Activity: 602

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

I went to the site and couldn't buy PAX, When does the token sale start?

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
payperEx

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:30:25 AM

I went to the site and couldn't buy PAX, When does the token sale start?
PAX token sale will be available soon, we are going to launch new technology feature
gangnam2016

Activity: 190

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:35:03 AM

Well... To free stock markets from banks are really hard. Blockchain technology can do that and will do that but probably not with an unofficial project like this. So my thought is while the idea is OK, you cannot achieve your goal.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
payperEx

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:20:54 PM

Well... To free stock markets from banks are really hard. Blockchain technology can do that and will do that but probably not with an unofficial project like this. So my thought is while the idea is OK, you cannot achieve your goal.
We respect your thoughts, We know that the Idea is BIG and good, PayperEx founders got the experience and knowledge at the financial field. we will need to work hard on the Technical, marketing, and regulatory aspects and we are positive that we can bring this project to an actual working platform that will allow users from all around the world to trade financial assets.
payperEx

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:18:14 PM

BTW, we are not going to replace the stock market, we are building a network where users can trade Crypto tokens and private companies that are not listed on any exchange. it could be a hotel, real estate company or your local bar..
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:01:23 PM

BTW, we are not going to replace the stock market, we are building a network where users can trade Crypto tokens and private companies that are not listed on any exchange. it could be a hotel, real estate company or your local bar..

Sounds wonky. Anyway, good luck! I wonder how much tokens will be sold, with the recent news that China and the US SEC bans securities in crypto.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
payperEx

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

Sounds wonky. Anyway, good luck! I wonder how much tokens will be sold, with the recent news that China and the US SEC bans securities in crypto.
Like you we hear the news and we are aware of the situation, this is why we are in negotiation with Local regulated companies at relevant countries
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: