Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PayperEx - The world's first alternative share market  (Read 6486 times)
ithebest786

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:42:38 AM

guyz stay away from this payperex its a scam, they are creating owned sites most of them on free word press this is not only one, they are sitting right in taguig Philippines and running a call center of Forex scam selling USD/euro type Forex with fake promises just like another UFX charging credit and debit cards with out notice of clients for buying bitcoin and alt coin with it.

stay away !!!!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:53:44 AM

guyz stay away from this payperex its a scam, they are creating owned sites most of them on free word press this is not only one, they are sitting right in taguig Philippines and running a call center of Forex scam selling USD/euro type Forex with fake promises just like another UFX charging credit and debit cards with out notice of clients for buying bitcoin and alt coin with it.

stay away !!!!

I think this should interest all of us! Plz submit more details to demonstrate who you are not just fudding.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
payperEx

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 03:38:32 PM

Idea

The idea behind PayperEx is to decentralize the share market by creating an alternative trading network using blockchain technology.
PayperEx’s goal is to give people from all over the world a fair, easy and affordable chance to enjoy the benefits of the share market by buying "Paypers".

What are “Paypers”?

Paypers are share based units. To trade on the PayperEx network users must buy Paypers. Each financial instrument (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.) will have a limited quantity of Paypers issued.
There are two types of Paypers issued: “BULL” and “BEAR”.
A BULL Payper is predicting that the price of the underlying asset will rise, whereas a BEAR Payper is predicting that the price of the underlying asset will fall.

Private companies will issue their shares at PayperEx network.
The use of blockchain technology will make our network secure and transparent.

We really think that we can build a decentralize trading network that transcends these limitations, and provides the same trading opportunity to all traders all over the globe.

PAX token -  PayperEx issued the PAX token to let the crowd participate in the project and to become members of the network. The PAX token will be sold during the ICO with special benefits.

Yes, we believe that the PAX value will be worth more than his value today, but it's not the reason that we issued it.

At the first stage, Bitcoin Paypers will be issued " Bitcoin_Paypers"

How does it work?

Let's say that you believe that the Bitcoin is going to rise, so you decided to buy the "Bitcoin BULL Payper"
The "Bitcoin BULL Payper" price at the time of purchase is 100 PAX (equal to 0.002BTC).
According to the movements in the market, the price of the "Bitcoin BULL Paypers" rises to 150 PAX (equal to 0.003BTC).
If you sell your "Bitcoin BULL Payper" to another Payperex participate your profit will be 50 PAX (50%).
If you believe that Bitcoin is going to fall, you buy the "Bitcoin BEAR Payper" and profit if the price of the Payper goes up.

The main strength of the Paypers
1.   The initial price will be low like the value of the Bitcoin 7 years ago.
2.   The ability to trade on upward and downward trends.
3.   Our unique Fee Share model - a portion of the fee that we will charge on the network will be paid back to the
        Paypers holders.
4.     The opportunity to trade privately held companies

Roadmap

The PayperEx Team

PayperEx’s founders, after more than 15 years of experience in the financial sector,
came up with an ambitious and groundbreaking goal to revolutionize the concept of a Shares Market by removing any existing barriers.
Our team consists of experts in online trading, marketing, research and development,
financial compliance and regulation.

Yaniv Baruch - Co founder

Mr. Baruch has over 14 years of experience in the financial sector.
Mr. Baruch was formerly the Co-Founder & CEO of Daweda Limited, an EU regulated company which developed a cutting-edge platform providing a trading environment for over-the-counter peer-to-peer derivatives.
Prior to Daweda, Mr. Baruch was the Head of Trading at AnyOption a worldwide platform for online derivatives trading. In addition, Mr. Baruch worked at “RBC” Capital Markets, a premier global investment bank as a “prop” trader, focusing on trading and swing trading NYSE stocks.
Mr. Baruch had a Series 7 trading license from FINRA for managing proprietary accounts of large scale.

Menahem Maya - Co founder

Mr. Maya is a FinTech entrepreneur and executive with over 15 years of experience in the financial sector.
Mr. Maya was formerly the founder and CEO of MB Technology, an innovative technology company focused on the development of financial solutions and online marketing products.
Prior to founding MB Technology, during the years 2010-2015, Mr. Maya has held several key positions in a variety of leading online trading companies.
Mr. Maya has a strong track record of developing market-leading products and services, including technology start-ups. He has a wealth of international experience, including leadership roles in several companies and knows how to use his imagination to surpass any challenges and to overcome all boundaries.

Tal Miller - Chief Advisor

Mr. Miller is the founder of the Fibonatix Group and CEO of Fibonatix (Israel).
A payments professional with over 10 years of experience in the financial sector in a variety of senior roles.
Mr. Miller specializes in tackling challenging situations and cases, cut to the heart of the matter and find out how to make things work the way they should. Leveraging his experience in working in international and multicultural environments, Mr. Miller excels at reducing complex problems to simple concepts which can be easily understood and resolved.

Denis Rohlinsky - Full-Stack Developer

Mr. Rohlinsky is Full-Stack Systems Architect with many years of experience developing financial applications.
Mr. Rohlinsky’s professional expertise includes client/server applications, product design and delivery, managing multicultural teams and agile methodology.
Mr. Rohlinsky has built custom solutions for numerous financial services firms, with a focus on critical risk and reporting applications.

PRESALE IS LIVE!!!
PayperEx - everyone deserved a second chance
www.payperex.com
Hi all, we don't know why you say such thing like that, we have ONLY one website (it's NOT built on WordPress themes) we would like to know who is using our name! please send us the relevant materials and we will take care of it. regards PayperEx team
ithebest786

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:51:58 AM

Hello all,
     last night Menahem reached me on telegram( it have some typo errors of English but you can understand)  i will post conversion below. I'm trying to get in touch with the person reveal the information, and he/she is one of their employ working for them was forced to sleep with one of his/her head or leave the job, i cant reveal information of the person how ever will submit what ever i will be able to grab. 

Menahem, [03.12.17 23:47]
Hello

Menahem, [04.12.17 00:52]
Hello, i don't know why you say such about my payperex, Payperex have ONLY one website (it's NOT built on WordPress themes) , i would like to know who is using payperex name!

Menahem, [04.12.17 00:53]
can you please tell me who talked with you?

Menahem, [04.12.17 00:53]
Thanks

Atiq Rehman, [04.12.17 01:01]
hi

Atiq Rehman, [04.12.17 01:02]
you are the only person using payperex name asking clients to buy payperex then you will make then to do forex trading

there is another website

built of word press its belong to you

btw

Atiq Rehman, [04.12.17 01:03]
why are you feeling that some one talk to me and you to know him, you are thinking some one from your call center reveal information

lol

i will grab information and submit in forums tomarrow

Menahem, [04.12.17 01:05]
sir, we are not makeing any forex

Menahem, [04.12.17 01:08]
We have a lot of supporters and 3rd party people that work to support our network

If someone did something that you think it's not good for us and for you please tell me how talked with you

Atiq Rehman, [04.12.17 01:08]
i wont rveal the person information but you should not say like dis

Menahem, [04.12.17 01:08]
i will immediately take care of it personally

if u are real

calm down

Atiq Rehman, [04.12.17 01:09]
will post on forum tomarrow

Menahem, [04.12.17 01:11]
We built this network from the idea that  we would like that the clients will get transparents system

Menahem, [04.12.17 01:12]
and if someone try to take our clients to forex i would like to know who is doing it

Atiq Rehman, [04.12.17 01:12]
u dont have any call center running in philippines ?

Atiq Rehman, [04.12.17 01:12]
do u have partners in philippines

Atiq Rehman, [04.12.17 01:13]
who is victor

Menahem, [04.12.17 01:13]
believe me that i don't have a partner called Victor

Menahem, [04.12.17 01:14]
i really don't know who is it

Atiq Rehman, [04.12.17 01:15]
its 1:14 am here can we talk tomarrow also tell me if you have any company running call center on your bhalf

if not then i will be happy to post information in forums

they are scaming people

Menahem, [04.12.17 01:16]
sorry sir, i didn't know this is your local time

Menahem, [04.12.17 01:30]
i will investigate with my 3rd parties if someone work with call center

Menahem, [04.12.17 01:31]
please send me tomorrow more details

Menahem, [04.12.17 01:33]
thank you very much and i'm very sorry if you felt inconvenience from the situation
payperEx

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:36:11 AM

Idea

The idea behind PayperEx is to decentralize the share market by creating an alternative trading network using blockchain technology.
PayperEx’s goal is to give people from all over the world a fair, easy and affordable chance to enjoy the benefits of the share market by buying "Paypers".

What are “Paypers”?

Paypers are share based units. To trade on the PayperEx network users must buy Paypers. Each financial instrument (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.) will have a limited quantity of Paypers issued.
There are two types of Paypers issued: “BULL” and “BEAR”.
A BULL Payper is predicting that the price of the underlying asset will rise, whereas a BEAR Payper is predicting that the price of the underlying asset will fall.

Private companies will issue their shares at PayperEx network.
The use of blockchain technology will make our network secure and transparent.

We really think that we can build a decentralize trading network that transcends these limitations, and provides the same trading opportunity to all traders all over the globe.

PAX token -  PayperEx issued the PAX token to let the crowd participate in the project and to become members of the network. The PAX token will be sold during the ICO with special benefits.

Yes, we believe that the PAX value will be worth more than his value today, but it's not the reason that we issued it.

At the first stage, Bitcoin Paypers will be issued " Bitcoin_Paypers"

How does it work?

Let's say that you believe that the Bitcoin is going to rise, so you decided to buy the "Bitcoin BULL Payper"
The "Bitcoin BULL Payper" price at the time of purchase is 100 PAX (equal to 0.002BTC).
According to the movements in the market, the price of the "Bitcoin BULL Paypers" rises to 150 PAX (equal to 0.003BTC).
If you sell your "Bitcoin BULL Payper" to another Payperex participate your profit will be 50 PAX (50%).
If you believe that Bitcoin is going to fall, you buy the "Bitcoin BEAR Payper" and profit if the price of the Payper goes up.

The main strength of the Paypers
1.   The initial price will be low like the value of the Bitcoin 7 years ago.
2.   The ability to trade on upward and downward trends.
3.   Our unique Fee Share model - a portion of the fee that we will charge on the network will be paid back to the
        Paypers holders.
4.     The opportunity to trade privately held companies

Roadmap

The PayperEx Team

PayperEx’s founders, after more than 15 years of experience in the financial sector,
came up with an ambitious and groundbreaking goal to revolutionize the concept of a Shares Market by removing any existing barriers.
Our team consists of experts in online trading, marketing, research and development,
financial compliance and regulation.

Yaniv Baruch - Co founder

Mr. Baruch has over 14 years of experience in the financial sector.
Mr. Baruch was formerly the Co-Founder & CEO of Daweda Limited, an EU regulated company which developed a cutting-edge platform providing a trading environment for over-the-counter peer-to-peer derivatives.
Prior to Daweda, Mr. Baruch was the Head of Trading at AnyOption a worldwide platform for online derivatives trading. In addition, Mr. Baruch worked at “RBC” Capital Markets, a premier global investment bank as a “prop” trader, focusing on trading and swing trading NYSE stocks.
Mr. Baruch had a Series 7 trading license from FINRA for managing proprietary accounts of large scale.

Menahem Maya - Co founder

Mr. Maya is a FinTech entrepreneur and executive with over 15 years of experience in the financial sector.
Mr. Maya was formerly the founder and CEO of MB Technology, an innovative technology company focused on the development of financial solutions and online marketing products.
Prior to founding MB Technology, during the years 2010-2015, Mr. Maya has held several key positions in a variety of leading online trading companies.
Mr. Maya has a strong track record of developing market-leading products and services, including technology start-ups. He has a wealth of international experience, including leadership roles in several companies and knows how to use his imagination to surpass any challenges and to overcome all boundaries.

Tal Miller - Chief Advisor

Mr. Miller is the founder of the Fibonatix Group and CEO of Fibonatix (Israel).
A payments professional with over 10 years of experience in the financial sector in a variety of senior roles.
Mr. Miller specializes in tackling challenging situations and cases, cut to the heart of the matter and find out how to make things work the way they should. Leveraging his experience in working in international and multicultural environments, Mr. Miller excels at reducing complex problems to simple concepts which can be easily understood and resolved.

Denis Rohlinsky - Full-Stack Developer

Mr. Rohlinsky is Full-Stack Systems Architect with many years of experience developing financial applications.
Mr. Rohlinsky’s professional expertise includes client/server applications, product design and delivery, managing multicultural teams and agile methodology.
Mr. Rohlinsky has built custom solutions for numerous financial services firms, with a focus on critical risk and reporting applications.

PRESALE IS LIVE!!!
PayperEx - everyone deserved a second chance
www.payperex.com
GREAT NEWS!
We have reached the required goal of the tokensale to launch PayperEx network
[/color][/size][/size]
yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:40:17 AM

The founder of PayperEx has decades of experience in the field of finance. This project leader will lead the stock block chain project out of the right direction, and this project is interesting, similar to the two yuan option to buy up or down. Tongue
motionszabra

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:25:29 AM

Need Chinese translation
cryptomup

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:00:47 PM

I was pleased with the publication of correspondence about the allegations of spam. Sale of coins is good, let's guys ahead
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

Dear team

Could you please PM with the status of bounty campaign?
I would like to understand when bounty will terminate and when I will receive my rewards!
Thank you!

Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:00:30 AM

it seems the project is a scam, no change, no responsible manager, I am sorry, many projects that use the portal it is a cheat
darwinbravais

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:48:26 PM

Wow! Very informative wp, good description
darwinbravais

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:15:53 AM

So, what's the purpose of having your token?
ktea666

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:28:13 AM

hi admin, i think i intrested with youre ptoject, where i can find the bounty campaigne ?
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:15:22 PM

"UK-based PayperEx is the first alternative share market network to utilize Bitcoin blockchain technology to lower the barrier of entry into cryptocurrency trading.
PayperEx aims to decentralize the shares market by creating an alternative trading network and bringing the benefits of blockchain technology to shares trading. The platform, which is built on the Bitcoin blockchain, allows users to buy and sell shares of digital assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc… through a proprietary unit called a Payper."

Seen at: https://medium.com/@robertconnelly/disrupting-the-blockchain-status-quo-274e6f9a60d5
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:11:14 PM

I can not believe, many projects are not clear leaving a trail, I just got word that ico masi running until 25 december, is this true and how about bounty
coin jawa

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:02:31 PM

is it true payperex a scam?

I see payperex team active in their various sites but why there are people who say that this is a scam?? Huh Huh
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

Congratulation for PayperEx , succesfull for end on ico , think that make change and opportunity to change
in about update and alternative share in market,
congratulation for all participant to join on this project.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
Merited by join2 (1)

GREAT NEWS!
We have reached the required goal of the tokensale to launch PayperEx network

Well that's good to hear, considering a lot of people here are anxious to hear any updates from your team.
So, what are the numbers? Total tokens sold and how much money did you guys raised?
What'll happen to all the unsold tokens?

ALEX765

Activity: 364

https://cryptassist.io/

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

PayperEx- generally 0 stakes  Fotinagold@gmail.com
See Also, the other campaigns I sent to you by their private message

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

PayperEx- generally 0 stakes  Fotinagold@gmail.com
See Also, the other campaigns I sent to you by their private message
you should not write a report here. no one answered you. go to bounty channel you will get the answer there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: