Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: real work for bitcoin  (Read 525 times)
Cicero2.3 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:10:51 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 08:54:31 PM by Cicero2.3

Hi!
I am doing a little pilot project as a proof of concept to pay people for real work in bitcoin. I am contracted with a company that provides remote customer service and sales by phone and internet chat for major US based companies.

This work is for companies whose name you would recognize. Essentially the company I contract with would pay a set hourly wage to my company. I would in turn convert earnings to bitcoin/ethereum and send your earnings out twice a month. In the interest of transparency yes I do get paid something for the hours you work but I only get paid when you work so it is in my interest to support you as much as I can.  

You would need a windows 10 or later computer for most clients, a high speed internet connection, and a dedicated phone line. There is some work for Mac owners but those opportunities fill very quickly.

I realize I am new to the forum and to you so I would escrow a certain amount each pay period with a trusted individual who will disburse the funds based on reports of hours worked.

Is this something that would be of interest to people here? The pay would be the equivalent of $8-$9 USD an hour and there is a minimum hours per week requirement. The typical requirement is 15 hours.

There is a 4 week training course that is unpaid. This course is usually 4 hours per day with some homework. I realize unpaid training sucks but that is the way it works. I am paying for your training class seat so there is no need for any upfront btc or fiat and I will never ask for any going forward.

At the end of training you take a certification exam online and do several mock calls then you are free to select hours and start working. Payday will be every two weeks.    

I will start with a few individuals to go through the training provided that they provide honest feedback here in this thread about their experiences.

If interested send me a pm and I will send you an e-mail address for a resume. You can remove contact information from the resume if it makes you more comfortable.

Requirements:
You must have a clean background. No felonies.  
Have your own computer
Be able to acquire a dedicated phone line
Be available for 4 hours a day for training (no absences permitted)
Be a US resident (in the future there will be opportunities for people in Europe but I have no eta on this)

This is legitimate work from home for pay in the form of crypto currency. I won't moderate the thread but please don't spam me or call me a scammer. If you have questions please ask.

**Edit** Forgot to mention that training is online via a virtual classroom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:21:20 AM

This is legitimate work from home for pay in the form of crypto currency. I won't moderate the thread but please don't spam me or call me a scammer. If you have questions please ask.

I am not sure anyone would call you a scammer since you haven't asked for cash here. They may callnyou a time waster if they end up not achieving anything from the supposed training. Anyway, I wish you luck in your endeavour.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Quontoloue

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:59:17 AM

where company ?
where youre site ?
where youre product ?
how much pay rate if work for you ?
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:56:43 AM

It seems very interesting and promising project. Unfortunately i'm not a US based citizen to join and see if its like you say it is...
If though you start/expand this to EU,just let us know about it.
Good luck for now,i will watch this topic of yours for any updates and feedbacks from members that will join this from now. Cool
jal007

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:22:52 PM

can we talk more about your proposal

this is one of my work : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2114793.0
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:58:19 PM

I wish to participate in these kind of service oriented project, since I have 3 years of experience in the ITES/IT project for the Ecommerce site amazon.com. Please PM me or share your skype ID. Henceforth. I could know the information more briefly or can have a call!
Cicero2.3 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:08:37 PM

where company ?
where youre site ?
where youre product ?
how much pay rate if work for you ?
The company i contract with is in Miramar Fl.
I do not have a site of my own but the company that facilitates this has a portal through which employees select hours, log in to work, and attend training classes.
There is no product. This is a service provided by myself and my employees.
Rate is the crypto equivalent of 8-9 usd per hour.
Cicero2.3 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:16:47 PM

I am not sure anyone would call you a scammer since you haven't asked for cash here. They may callnyou a time waster if they end up not achieving anything from the supposed training. Anyway, I wish you luck in your endeavour.

It's pretty simple. If you complete the training you to go to work. If you don't finish the training it probably is a waste of time.
I have done work with this company for years. I have MS so I have to work from home. I have sold Apple products, done tech support for major cable providers, sold cruises for major cruise lines and even sold pest control services.

The work is there if someone wants to do it.

Cicero2.3 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:18:48 PM

I wish to participate in these kind of service oriented project, since I have 3 years of experience in the ITES/IT project for the Ecommerce site amazon.com. Please PM me or share your skype ID. Henceforth. I could know the information more briefly or can have a call!

Send me a private message and I will send my contact info. Thanks!
Cicero2.3 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:28:24 PM

It seems very interesting and promising project. Unfortunately i'm not a US based citizen to join and see if its like you say it is...
If though you start/expand this to EU,just let us know about it.
Good luck for now,i will watch this topic of yours for any updates and feedbacks from members that will join this from now. Cool

I know they do some outsourcing with people in the UK for sure. I have never looked into what kind of process it would be to get contracted and whether there would be enough work to make it worthwhile. In the US there is a constant flow of work and it is probably the same for other places I have just never looked into it. I will see what I can find out. As a US based contractor I might not even be able to hire outside of the US. It kind of depends on employment laws in each country I would guess.     
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: