Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INDIA'S FIRST TOKEN SALE  (Read 1853 times)
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:02:29 AM

What if Indian government bans ICO's and sees it as a money laundering or mixing procedure for whales.? Everyone will be paid back.? Where the company is actually situated and licenced.?
I too can't find their license number or formation of a company, they say in last posts here will pay back, but who knows they might replace the company.
For the OP
In India every business need a registration certificate not like china companies.  I hope you have registration certificate, if not please register your company and promote them, else it is bad for you against the Indian Laws.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
vrd

Activity: 150
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

What if Indian government bans ICO's and sees it as a money laundering or mixing procedure for whales.? Everyone will be paid back.? Where the company is actually situated and licenced.?
I too can't find their license number or formation of a company, they say in last posts here will pay back, but who knows they might replace the company.
For the OP
In India every business need a registration certificate not like china companies.  I hope you have registration certificate, if not please register your company and promote them, else it is bad for you against the Indian Laws.
Hello,
For the last 1.5 years I have spent every walking moment of my life promoting Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology and spreading awareness in India and thus the first thing which I would like to make it very clear is we are not a Business or our goal is not to do only business it is much more than that, it is about Social Service. We fully note your concerns raised here. It is duly understood that as a community we are only dedicated to bringing people together and encouraging daily social service. We are already in consideration of giving it a legal form to our group as per Indian law at priority(though this is totally an irrelevant question to be asked by any sensible member of this forum for a decentralized blockchain open source project for a real social cause ,its exactly like asking Satoshi back in 2009 for his registation and license Tongue, but still for people back here in our country and under the current political quirks which are present in India who are still new to these things and no existing laws are present for a project like us then too we are considering to give it legal form as mentioned above our Non Profit Organation registration is lined up on 27th sept. Also, we will release the list of NGOs we would be collaborating with by 27th September.
We are built on top of Ethereum blockchain and extensively using smart contract for that purpose, thus Payback issue shall also get addressed by this.
I hope I have cleared all your doubt Thanks for your valuable feedback and for more details can visit our WP or just post a reply.
Thanks,
Varad
Indicoin

Dil dil

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:08:30 PM

Hi friends how aer you
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:55:09 PM

For the OP
Hello,
For the last 1.5 years I have spent every walking moment of my life promoting Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology and spreading awareness in India and thus the first thing which I would like to make it very clear is we are not a Business or our goal is not to do only business it is much more than that, it is about Social Service. We fully note your concerns raised here. It is duly understood that as a community we are only dedicated to bringing people together and encouraging daily social service. We are already in consideration of giving it a legal form to our group as per Indian law at priority(though this is totally an irrelevant question to be asked by any sensible member of this forum for a decentralized blockchain open source project for a real social cause ,its exactly like asking Satoshi back in 2009 for his registation and license Tongue, but still for people back here in our country and under the current political quirks which are present in India who are still new to these things and no existing laws are present for a project like us then too we are considering to give it legal form as mentioned above our Non Profit Organation registration is lined up on 27th sept. Also, we will release the list of NGOs we would be collaborating with by 27th September.
We are built on top of Ethereum blockchain and extensively using smart contract for that purpose, thus Payback issue shall also get addressed by this.
I hope I have cleared all your doubt Thanks for your valuable feedback and for more details can visit our WP or just post a reply.
Thanks,
Varad
Indicoin
As all things were your wish, I have nothing to do, but when it comes to collect money from others is under financial company.  If you are not collecting monies from people then it is good to start, however Ive seen here another company from India (Banagalore) that said backed by Paypal.
 Is that company was backed or created by Paypal?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
vrd

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:17:38 PM

For the OP
Hello,
Thanks,
Varad
Indicoin
As all things were your wish, I have nothing to do, but when it comes to collect money from others is under financial company.  If you are not collecting monies from people then it is good to start, however Ive seen here another company from India (Banagalore) that said backed by Paypal.
 Is that company was backed or created by Paypal?
Sir,
Thanks for raising a genuine question, but it is make it clear again on this platform that we are not at all dealing in Fiat Currency. We are crypto lovers and enthusiasts, so for us to fall back on Fiat makes No sense as it will reverse all the things we have worked for sustaining and engaging people in Blockchain tirelessly for over a year and we have no connection with money as it will be exactly opposite to the concept in which we believe.

karan1498

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:13:55 AM

cant see this token being traded anywhere . no name of it .
vrd

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:04:45 AM

cant see this token being traded anywhere . no name of it .
sir ,
we are currently in our token sale phase.
vrd

karan1498

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:10:15 AM

Token sale looks very sketchy .
vrd

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:28:14 AM

Token sale looks very sketchy .
Sir, any suggestions and genuine advice are considered, token sale to start on 30th Sept , for pre sale we allocated 5 percent of the total supply of the token sale to raise enough funds so that we can sync our development and marketing requirements according to our roadmap.

Easybitcoin2013

Activity: 487
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:56:59 PM

hi everybody,

this is the official BitIndia Telegram Group:

https://t.me/joinchat/E1huKQ0ncJpqNbllHsQRbQ

feel free to join

...here you get alle informations, updates and news... at this time is the privat pre sale with min. 150ETH. the regular ico begins at 11th oct. with min. 50$

you are welcome
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: