Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UniMining.net] UniMining yiimp Mining Pool  (Read 19766 times)
PKBO

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:08:30 AM

Hello, iam mining LUX on your pool, there Is info: minimálně payout 10000 lux on your wallet - wtf?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

Ok, so what's the problem here?

I'm not getting payments every 2 hours. Instead, it varies, every 2 hours, or 4, or 6.
I'm really sick and tired of mining GoByte.
This is either pool issue or GoByte fucking around.

https://i.imgur.com/zQYoQFD.jpg

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
polmen

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

Last 9 hours of Blake2S and no balance added
weronixa

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

I am missing balance from mining LUX and I opened a support thread on your forum, I am hoping to that I can get a reply so I will try here too.

My thread: https://forum.unimining.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=574
weronixa

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

I am missing balance from mining LUX and I opened a support thread on your forum, I am hoping to that I can get a reply so I will try here too.

My thread: https://forum.unimining.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=574

Fixed by updating my wallet, answered in my thread at the support forum. Thank you!
Joseph Fernan

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:17:20 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 11:29:02 AM by Joseph Fernan

Dear friends . I got problem with my sagacoin mining . After 13hours mining my mining balance still show 0.000 . Maybe I not sure about the mining setting ..this is my first mining ..Can anyone help me ..Regards
bskc

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

UniMining.net - EU Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Dear friends . I got problem with my sagacoin mining . After 13hours mining my mining balance still show 0.000 . Maybe I not sure about the mining setting ..this is my first mining ..Can anyone help me ..Regards

Hi,

SAGA is a coin based on Scrypt ALGO. This algorithm is very difficult to mine with GPU's and often leaved to ASIC miners.

I checked your TTF and is about 5 days (https://ibb.co/hm1yrH). That's mean, with your current hashrate, you must at least mine during 5 days before you can get the reward of the block you found.

If you are GPU miner, may I suggest you mining some other algo (NeoScrypt, Phi, nist5, blake2s, ...).

gghost

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

UniMining Team -

I wanted to bring to your attention that miners are currently migrating over their Claymore dual miners over to mine Blake2s on UniMining.net and are experiencing issues since this morning including: server issues such as high rejects, intermittently high latency, server full errors, and socket disconnects.

Do you think that the servers will be able to handle the increased load? I would like to keep my miners pointed at UniMining if it's a temporary issue.

Thanks!
bubbagump

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

UniMining Team -

I wanted to bring to your attention that miners are currently migrating over their Claymore dual miners over to mine Blake2s on UniMining.net and are experiencing issues since this morning including: server issues such as high rejects, intermittently high latency, server full errors, and socket disconnects.

Do you think that the servers will be able to handle the increased load? I would like to keep my miners pointed at UniMining if it's a temporary issue.

Thanks!

I've been dual mining here for about 12 hours and I'm only getting 0.004% rejected and a constant ping of ~125ms so it sounds like the issue might be on your end.
bskc

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:41:52 PM

UniMining Team -

Thanks!

I've been dual mining here for about 12 hours and I'm only getting 0.004% rejected and a constant ping of ~125ms so it sounds like the issue might be on your end.

Stratums for VERGE (blake2s) has been added to our infrastructure to support the increasing number of miners. You should get more stable mining.

EatSleepMining

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

UniMining Team -

Thanks!

Stratums for VERGE (blake2s) has been added to our infrastructure to support the increasing number of miners. You should get more stable mining.

there so many rejected share and disconnected
sMiner007

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

When you repair your pool?
blake2s rejects!!!
bubbagump

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

UniMining Team -

Thanks!

I was wrong.  After spending more time on this pool, I'm seeing the same thing as what gghost was talking about.  I'm at ~30% rejected shares now and climbing.
bskc

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:22:38 AM

UniMining Team -

Thanks!

I was wrong.  After spending more time on this pool, I'm seeing the same thing as what gghost was talking about.  I'm at ~30% rejected shares now and climbing.

We provided a fix on our actual stratum, so you should get less rejected.

But due to the increasing number of miner on XVG, we decided to provide a new dedicated stratum.

Code:
stratum+tcp://xvg.eu1.unimining.net:5770

sMiner007

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:32:59 AM

Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
 B2S: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

WTF?
Stopper

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
 B2S: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

WTF?

same here from about 5 hours server is closed remotely
gobyte

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

Ok, so what's the problem here?

I'm not getting payments every 2 hours. Instead, it varies, every 2 hours, or 4, or 6.
I'm really sick and tired of mining GoByte.
This is either pool issue or GoByte fucking around.

https://i.imgur.com/zQYoQFD.jpg

Because the coins have to mature. At 150 sec per block it takes around 5h to mature. what does that mean? That you miss 2 payouts, first at 2h then the next at 4h so you get paid at the 6h. Because the pool pays every 2h.

🚀 GoByte - Makes Crypto Future 🚀
One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Facebook Twitter Reddit Discord Github Telegram
manicminer3018

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

Was API disabled?

I'm receiving "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /api/walletEx on this server."

Will be online again or should I check of another pool where API is still available?
manicminer3018

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

It seems that unimining is broken at all. I'm receiving a lot of errors also during common browsing:

Internal Server Error
memcache_get(): Server 127.0.0.1 (tcp 11211, udp 0) failed with: Network timeout (0)

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.
sMiner007

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

WHEN PAYMENTS IS GONE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: