Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the future of NEO?  (Read 1483 times)
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:34:31 AM

Future on NEO  and other coin associated to china-banned has on already on watchlist lane.The recent news will definetly have a significant impact not just on neo but also to other coin, a slowdown and possible drops will might happen , its better to keep on watching on the market movements, this will give a sign for everyone if its necessary to hold, buy or sell imediately.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:39:26 AM

since china bans icos, and chinese investors are losing the chance to invest in new coins, i think neo will domimate market after the bearish phase of it.the reaction of the volume of neo is healthy, not every day it is uptrend.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mangodream (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:17:41 AM

Thanks for all these comments.

Actually, I already bought some NEO at a lower price. And, yes, I wanted to know if it was useful and safe to hold them now.
It's hard to figure out what's really going on with the Chinese government and it's hard to anticipate such vagaries too. So I wanted to gauge the feeling of bitcointalkers.  Wink
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:56:46 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 03:32:20 PM by uDwcHYO

NEO has grown hundreds of times in a very short time. He definitely needed a correction. Just the news from China and the natural correction coincided. I think that the project will continue to develop, but now the price will not grow at such a huge pace.
In addition, in his regional market, he has almost no competitors, and this is important.

zzz
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:28:51 AM

NEO is excellent project. Now while China gov not decide how to regulate ICO's price of NEO will not grow as tornado. But if news will be positive and stable  then NEO will return all position and cap.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:22:14 AM

At this time, NEO is still decreasing while almost all other cryptocurrencies are rising.
How do you explain this? (Is there a link with the "China ICOs ban"? What will be the future of this coin? Do you still believe in it?
This is getting out of hand, but there is nothing we can do about it. I think the Chinese ICO ban has something to do with the price crash. I bought Neo few weeks ago when the value was still a bit higher and seeing it always declining despress me. I cannot afford to sell since I will be loosing big time, I am no longer sure if there is the future in Neo. But hopefully when these bans vanish the value might probably recover. I am no longer sure if its worth investing in Neo.  Sad

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
djukica666

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:35:53 AM

what are you on about. price is going up as I can see.
I would like to be able to buy more.
foobarzoo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:46:04 AM

Boxmining writes ICO ban is temporary. The statement is based on the interview of deputy director of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
He's only loosely affiliated with the State, however, would he been allowed to speak on national TV if this was completely false information.

http://boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/

I would guess NEO is one of those coins which will be licensed in China.
When this happens, expect NEO come back stronger than ever.

bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:02:08 PM

Its just like a song, now its in tomorrow it'll be out of the lists but its doesn't mean that NEO will be gone forever. Its just resting underneath and is waiting for the time to rise up again. Since china made the same thing as the last time, they're are still interested in cryptocurrencies.

Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:50:23 PM

NEO is a good coin and developers know how to deal with the new problem about ICOs. there are many ways to develop a coin and make it better everyday. Even if NEO can not be used in china, people can still use it in somewhere else like the Middle east or south east asia. Wink Dont worry. Neo has just been listed on bitfinex. What a nice move
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:03:39 PM

Today neo has raised again and we can really said this temporary band may not have much infect on neo and others Chinese coin or project. I do believe that China is one of the major beneficiary of ico fund raising as alot of investment has been made by investors all over the world into Chinese ico. The capital flight is to the Chinese government advantage. Neo is currently recovery from the infect of that ban.
oharac

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:08:43 PM

NEO is not under investigation by the government so it is good news.
If the government ends up choosing NEO instead of creating their own coin (which doesnt make any sense since NEO has been developing its product for quite some time and by the time government issues a new blockchain it may be too late for them) prices will rise like a rocket.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: