Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eobot  (Read 522 times)
tinay13 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:38:39 PM

Is eobot a legit site? It is a free mining site but most of the free were scams.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:53:16 AM

Use google.
Write "eobot bitcointalk"
Click "more results"
Now, you will see that there are at least 20 similar threads. Read them all and I am sure you will get the picture.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:25:44 AM

This eobot is like a mushroom that is popping out everywhere here in forum. Like this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155111.0
You people shouldn't be fooled by those words of "free mining". And as OP knew most of the free are scams why you shouldn't make this thread either?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:26:14 AM

Is eobot a legit site? It is a free mining site but most of the free were scams.

Yes it is because it has reviews too so i would like to prefer that you should visit that site because it is trusted and real site you should need to go visit there collect some information.
tinay13 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:17:36 PM

Yes it is because it has reviews too so i would like to prefer that you should visit that site because it is trusted and real site you should need to go visit there collect some information.
did you register in eobot? anyway, thank you for the information
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:55:43 PM

did you register in eobot? anyway, thank you for the information

Sorry newbie but what this thread of yours have to do with gambling?!
You need to move your topic in a more appropriate section of this forum.

As for Eobot you will find out a lot of info around the forum and i dont think that they have any free mining offer...
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

Mining Break-Even Months*
Cash   USD   $0.650   $0.0266   24.44
BTC   BTC   0.0001 BTC   0.0000 BTC   24.44
Break even months for bitcoin cloud mining package i s around 24.44 months according to their calculator so why you are even bothering to buy cloud mining package there. Almost all cloud mining sites are just scam and I also think this can go offline overnight before you will get back what you have invested there which is more than 2 years.

Just leave this one, never invest in any cloud mining sites.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

What do you mean by free?

You have to purchase a mining contract, they buy the equipment to mine with it
I don't see why it wouldn't be legit

There are plenty of cloud mining scams out there, however I remember Eobot since a long tiiime ago
So I believe it's legit

Looking for a signature campaign.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:02:27 PM

What do you mean by free?

You have to purchase a mining contract, they buy the equipment to mine with it
I don't see why it wouldn't be legit

There are plenty of cloud mining scams out there, however I remember Eobot since a long tiiime ago
So I believe it's legit
There is also a little faucet on eobot/account/products/faucet Not easy to find if you don't know. Smiley
Although making contracts with cloud miners appears like gambling ("are they legit or not?") as we saw now on hashflare this thread should be moved to service discussion.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

There is also a little faucet on eobot/account/products/faucet Not easy to find if you don't know. Smiley
Although making contracts with cloud miners appears like gambling ("are they legit or not?") as we saw now on hashflare this thread should be moved to service discussion.

It could be considered gambling if it were some phishy mining website that's actually an hyip, but Eobot is somewhat established and reputable..

Well, faucet is just that, a faucet
It's not free mining  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:00:25 PM

It is legit because I is it. It functions very much like an exchange buying and selling hashrate and also with other coins. It's also the only place that has a steem faucet. Most people don't know about it. It is nice the layout is nice everything is wash to find and it works well.

Start off with a small amount and then add more and more. Decide how much you willing to invest. 

Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:09:56 AM

It could be considered gambling if it were some phishy mining website that's actually an hyip, but Eobot is somewhat established and reputable..

Well, faucet is just that, a faucet
It's not free mining  Cheesy
With faucet of eobot you also get GHS. But you are in principle right. Mining with faucet is in nano section. It is just to test cloud mining on eobot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: