Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting Point  (Read 505 times)
Azalf123 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:10:23 AM

Obviously, I am new to the bitcoin world. I have done a lot of reading on bitcoin recently and what to start making some. However, I am having trouble starting off. First, I know I need to be active on this forum to rank up so that I can eventually earn bitcoin for posting. But until I rank up, I have no clue how to make bitcoin. I tried a popular faucet game website that paid in "satoshi" but in the end it would take way to long to make enough to meet the minimum withdrawal amount. Please advice me on where I should start, and how I should start earning some BTC. Thanks for any replies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:30:36 AM

I just joined few hours ago so I am a newbie myself. I've been lurking around though and had read that you can earn by participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops. You need to have atleast the rank of a Jr. member to participate on bounty campaigns and provide good posts as campaign managers reviews the activity of a participant.
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:16:02 AM

if you have money than just buy bitcoin with fiat..
faucet  bounties and  etc take  a lot of work and time.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:20:16 AM

Don't be too focused on signature campaigns now. There are other ways to earn bitcoins here, don't waste time on faucets. There are other social media campaigns here, you can sell other services like translation, just go to the bounties section. But I suggest you keep reading first while working on your rank, there's a lot of opportunity to learn here.
Azalf123 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:43:10 AM

Don't be too focused on signature campaigns now. There are other ways to earn bitcoins here, don't waste time on faucets. There are other social media campaigns here, you can sell other services like translation, just go to the bounties section. But I suggest you keep reading first while working on your rank, there's a lot of opportunity to learn here.

Where can I find bounties and what are they?
NiftyX

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:22:01 AM

I just ponied up to buy some BTC with fiat currency while I still learn more about the whole thing.  There's a lot of good reading material out there and finding a couple of friends that you can ask questions to has helped me jump right in!
aer0

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:05:52 AM

Where can I find bounties and what are they?

They only apply to coins running an ICO. After that the bounty programs are usually over.
mahendra-13

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:25:31 AM

Hey boys and girls u're so amazing and clever here!! Need your advice.
Ma friend told me that you need to watch your ICO 24/7, so it's necessary to hire a helper for that? But to pay to someone is expensive.. Shocked
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:28:06 AM

Obviously, I am new to the bitcoin world. I have done a lot of reading on bitcoin recently and what to start making some. However, I am having trouble starting off. First, I know I need to be active on this forum to rank up so that I can eventually earn bitcoin for posting. But until I rank up, I have no clue how to make bitcoin. I tried a popular faucet game website that paid in "satoshi" but in the end it would take way to long to make enough to meet the minimum withdrawal amount. Please advice me on where I should start, and how I should start earning some BTC. Thanks for any replies.

start from knowing/gathering useful informatin from here (forum) like me it tooks too long for me to read/study all useful thread and topics here but im not rushing the situation, i readed some topics that its a matter of time to be prepared to earn btc here, all you have to do is explore and study all about you want to know here in forum.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:58:26 AM

First, I know I need to be active on this forum to rank up so that I can eventually earn bitcoin for posting.
Why do you want to earn bitcoin for posting. Be honest, this is important.

I have no clue how to make bitcoin.
The best way to earn bitcoin, the fastest way to earn bitcoin is to do whatever it is that you do to make the most money per hour/week/month. What do you right now for a living? Whatever it is...do it better, do it for more people, do it for more hours in a day/week/month. Then either (1) ask the people you do that work for to pay you in Bitcoin, or (2) use the pay in whatever currency it comes in to buy Bitcoin.

If you have a job today you can own bitcoin tomorrow, literally.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:54:34 PM

faucets and free bitcoin sites paying some are scams and some pay but it will take a lot of time and days to have it for the withdrawal here it is so easy you just need to rank up as a junior member .. how to do it ?? its very simple first you need to be active here but you dont need to spend much of your time posting .. what ever you post here or  how many it is .. it doesnt matter .. you will just gain 14 activity every 2 weeks , so it mean that you will spend 1 month to have the JR.member rank .. dont worry everyone here did the something that you will do ... once  you get your JR rank go to services and look for a good campaign to sign up with ,, then there you go your every post will count and count .. remember to follow rules .. wear signanture until the end of the campaign must better till you get paid ... dont break any rules or you will not be paid..
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:20:56 PM

Just be active , always read topics that will help you answer your questions and make your account to ranked up,so that you can now join in signature campaign and to start earning in this forum.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:25:35 PM

Keep learning and rank yourself in the forum. That's what i'm doing.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:38:23 PM

Gold the Bitcoin you have never panic sell. Buy as much as going can afford with your fiat money and keep asking questions like you are now never stop learning. There is always something here for us to learn no matter how much we think we know. This forum is a great place to start learning. Also Google is too. There is bitcoingarden as well have a look there as well. Enjoy your time here and have fun and I hope you learn alot.

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:08:03 PM

It first, think about whether you want to enter it permanently. If you do not want to lose too much, you are afraid, do not pay too much. Try to look out from the other few mechanics, you will definitely learn something. Do not give up, because at first your profits will not be satisfied.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:13:04 PM

Keep learning and rank yourself in the forum. That's what i'm doing.

Yes be active and contribute to this forum. then you can join any signature campaign or bounty campaign and get paid for your work. Also you can do some small micro earning tasks in starting to get some btc and will get hang of it. This will help you learn and get the experience as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: