Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Understanding stellar lumens coin  (Read 446 times)
Lucacrebbe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:58:38 AM

https://www.stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/

Guys  I don't  understand   the use  of  this  coin.   Does it   work  as  a  payment-gateway  between banks  and  blockchain?

does it  have  future?   I don't  know  there  are plenty of payment processors  out  there...   paypal, skrill..  why  people  should   use  one  blockchain based?  Just  for curiosity
kkeylb

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:29:16 AM

I am not sure, but I do know you can claim free lumens if you had btc a while ago in their snapshot, free money
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:20:35 AM

I am not sure, but I do know you can claim free lumens if you had btc a while ago in their snapshot, free money
That's basically an airdrop token you just need to linked your bitcoin to the lumens wallet and you will be able to receive the free lumers in every period, and in my understand that. it was so easy because i was participating in the crowdsale.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:42:16 AM

airdrop end in 27/08 so no more free lumens for bitcoin holder

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: