Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin november hard fork?  (Read 3569 times)
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:08:06 PM

I am tired of hearing bad issues, and the impact is huge. this may be a risk to the trader.
it seems that every time we always face difficulties and big storms.
very sad.
when can we calm down ?? Cry

Moxleytgf

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:26:46 AM

Nach der Hard-Fork, welche vom 1. August datiert, könnte bereits die nächste Splittung im November folgen. Das die schwerwiegenden Skalierungsdebatten, welche insgesamt über zwei Jahre andauerten nun der Vergangenheit angehören sollen, bleibt vermutlich weiterhin lediglich Wunschdenken.

Sie sind am Bitcoin interessiert? Jeden Mittwoch um 17:30 Uhr erfahren Sie die bewegendsten Nachrichten aus der Kryptwowährungswelt im kostenfreien Webinar "Bitcoin Weekly".
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:04:48 PM

I am tired of hearing bad issues, and the impact is huge. this may be a risk to the trader.
very sad.
Well life is two: good and bad; high and low; profit and loss; man and woman, etc, you can never have just one because it is the other leg that makes the entire picture complete and meaningful. At any rate, if you are or become knowledgeable about the market, you would be able to follow and handle "bad issues" as you call them.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:24:43 PM

very sad.
Well life is two: good and bad; high and low; profit and loss; man and woman, etc, you can never have just one because it is the other leg that makes the entire picture complete and meaningful. At any rate, if you are or become knowledgeable about the market, you would be able to follow and handle "bad issues" as you call them.

You can say that again, all of this negative deals that we are having with bitcoin you can surely make a it positive, well we are having a hard fork again but I think we will not having a split for this November because we recently have a split back in August so in my opinion it will only have a hard fork,
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:01:08 AM

Lately, a lot of information has appeared that the subsequent hard fork in November will lead to the formation of another altcoyin. This serves as another incentive to transfer altcoyins to bitcoin, or simply invest in bitcoin, because in November, following this fork in the digital purse, where bitcoin will be stored, another coin appears that will have some value, as it was on August 1 with Bitcoin Cash.

FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:22:26 AM

The hardfork occurring in November is a nonfactor as there is barely any support behind it. If anyone is telling you there is they're lying, check out sites which list businesses against it, it's unanimous.

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:23:40 AM

Will bitcoin hard fork in November result in a third coin forked out from "Bitcoin"?
Definitely, that will result to a third coin forked from bitcoin. But then, I think, that will not significantly affect the value of bitcoin like what happened to BCC being forked from bitcoin (although bitcoin price dropped enormously in mid-July, 2017 even before the August 1 forking happened). It might drop for a while before November, but expect it to rise up later on after the forking is done.
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:03:35 AM

Will bitcoin hard fork in November result in a third coin forked out from "Bitcoin"?
I do not expect that to happen, if really hard fork happen bad things will come to BTC, The impact of china on the btc has been a big wave and if there continue to be bad things happen BTC could return to being a child. There will be a lot of investors have to dig holes buried themselves.
Michael_Gims

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:06:09 AM

I don't think Bitcoin hard forks are problems at this point.

The last one was very positive for the crypto environment.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:20:02 AM

I'm still a newbie although I read that we really need to increase the blockchain the last forked made people thousands dollar richer, will the same scenario happen if a new free coin in case of a fork then I have to get as many Bitcoin I can.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 06:34:48 AM

very sad.

You made me stronger with your statement there mate, such a simple statements could change a lot of things, in any case when we know how to handle tidal wave and hurricane storm only then we will see how beautiful the world could be including BTC How I wish I could save 10BTC when I reach the age of 27
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

yep

the devs of core have already ruled out making core compatible and done everything they can to force it to be an altcoin.

this is why blockstream employees can no longer deny that they control bitcoin
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/11128

sipa closed it the same day it was opened, giving no chance for the community to review, interrogate, consider or choose

real funny part
https://bitcoincore.org/en/2017/08/18/btc1-misleading-statements/
they pretend upgrades should only happen with community support yet do everything to avoid community involvement/choice

Only one bitcoin and others just altcoins, it seems anything which not in line with core developers can't be implemented into bitcoin nodes, that's why scale solution implementation could take years to be activated, there are a lot of drama between core and miners to achieve an aggrement. However, if segwit makes bitcoin fees and confirmation time could be verified within 10 minutes or less than that, it would be nice, for now.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:26:17 PM

You are right, dude. It's the second fork and some say it would be the real test for Bitcoin. So, let's see what will happen on Bitcoin this November.

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

yep

the devs of core have already ruled out making core compatible and done everything they can to force it to be an altcoin.

this is why blockstream employees can no longer deny that they control bitcoin
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/11128

sipa closed it the same day it was opened, giving no chance for the community to review, interrogate, consider or choose

real funny part
https://bitcoincore.org/en/2017/08/18/btc1-misleading-statements/
they pretend upgrades should only happen with community support yet do everything to avoid community involvement/choice

Only one bitcoin and others just altcoins, it seems anything which not in line with core developers can't be implemented into bitcoin nodes, that's why scale solution implementation could take years to be activated, there are a lot of drama between core and miners to achieve an aggrement. However, if segwit makes bitcoin fees and confirmation time could be verified within 10 minutes or less than that, it would be nice, for now.

If the drama would be ONLY between core and miners  - no sadly the drama is fully decentralized between big parts of the community. It's a mess!

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:54:22 PM

Hold on to your private keys and avoid any non-essential transactions in that period. Generally it's bad because people see it as a "free money". It can also cause confusion for the new investors if you have several different bitcoins, although there is eventually only one. Hopefully we won't see too many of such events in the future.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:19:55 PM

I do not think we have such move for now, we may not have a hardfork in November that will lead to a third coin out of bitcoin. If we would have a third coin i think it will still impact bitcoin price positively like what we have in August 2 this year. It then mean now is the best time to buy bitcoin.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:53:08 PM

Well yes the signatories of NYA will do the second  phase of segwit2x scaling proposal bitcoin core is against with segwit2x well there will be a chain split thus creating another bitcoin but the problem with segwit2x is they didn't include the replay protection segwit2x hard fork will be a controversial than bitcoin cash hard fork
Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:26:50 PM

Exchanges should ignore the politics and make it clear Bitcoin is the chain with most proof of work regardless of blocksize. The rationale is there are all kind of Bitcoin software in use already, like Core not compatible with SegWit2x, btc1 which require SegWit2x, and some software allowing both options like BU.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

The hardfork occurring in November is a nonfactor as there is barely any support behind it. If anyone is telling you there is they're lying, check out sites which list businesses against it, it's unanimous.

Yes just like what happened with the split of bitcoin last August 1, bitcoin cash isn't a big factor since there are some bitcoin supporters that are supporting both BCH and BTC. And this split made the price of bitcoin higher and so on. This is creating another alt coin and it's a money out of thin air for most of us. Realizing that even how many forks will happen people will stay on legacy bitcoin.
random8888

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Another day another dollar

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

i really don't think there will be any 2x HF in November.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: